• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
There was about 400,000 skilled people who worked on the apollo mission ,that's millions apon millions of hrs work and reaseach ,and yet a person can watch a 10 minute video and apparently have more knowledge, your not dealing with people who genuinely want to challenge science your dealing with mental illness and attention seekers ,this is why they can never give science backed answers .
In a morbid kind of Always be skeptical. You should never take anything on face value. But there's a difference between being skeptical and being ignorant of evidence.

Skepticism means not trusting anything until you see the evidence. If you're ignoring the evidence then you're no longer being skeptical.

The evidence doesn't necessarily mean a physical piece of evidence. Sometimes it's just plain logic. Like the probability that the vast majority of the experts and governments are all planning a big fake narrative to control the world. It's just not likely at all.

And not just the overseeing experts. You're talking about every doctor, every nurse, every medical worker all faking something. Literally 100's of millions of people. They're all faking it. If you believe that then you may as well believe you're on the Truman show.
[/QUOTE]
Always be skeptical. You should never take anything on face value. But there's a difference between being skeptical and being ignorant of evidence.

Skepticism means not trusting anything until you see the evidence. If you're ignoring the evidence then you're no longer being skeptical.

The evidence doesn't necessarily mean a physical piece of evidence. Sometimes it's just plain logic. Like the probability that the vast majority of the experts and governments are all planning a big fake narrative to control the world. It's just not likely at all.

And not just the overseeing experts. You're talking about every doctor, every nurse, every medical worker all faking something. Literally 100's of millions of people. They're all faking it. If you believe that then you may as well believe you're on the Truman show.
In a morbid kind of way even the Hells Angels understand that this concept with one of their mottos: Three can keep a secret if two are dead.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So how will this work with nz ,they get to 30 days ,we get 60 something get one case then boarder talks are shut down for another 3 months, keep stalling till full vacancie roll-out by October then give it another 3 months just incase?
Fiji are advertising ans screaming for tourists what happened to the bulla bubble?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
So how will this work with nz ,they get to 30 days ,we get 60 something get one case then boarder talks are shut down for another 3 months, keep stalling till full vacancie roll-out by October then give it another 3 months just incase?
Fiji are advertising ans screaming for tourists what happened to the bulla bubble?
The problem is that everyone will rort the demand factor and charge triple to stay in places like Fiji. Gofuckyourselves if they think they can pull that one..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The problem is that everyone will rort the demand factor and charge triple to stay in places like Fiji. Gofuckyourselves if they think they can pull that one..
Very true ,but they best be careful because so many countries rely very heavily on tourism, we will be in a bizzare situation mid year 2022 travel will be semi opened up ,air travel may be a bit more but so many countries will be screaming for tourism. Whilst the instagram crew will have some hot new post covid destination .there will be a lot of basement bargins .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How good is it to live here Southy!!!
Absolutely can't dispute it ,I myself am becoming very guilty of being impatient because we have avoided total devastating results. Getting frustrated with a few things but the end of the day ,it can be easily worse, my problems are just first world problems mixed with a bit of autism and overly excited to travel somewhere

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely can't dispute it ,I myself am becoming very guilty of being impatient because we have avoided total devastating results. Getting frustrated with a few things but the end of the day ,it can be easily worse, my problems are just first world problems mixed with a bit of autism and overly excited to travel somewhere
Nah it does get frustrating.. Heck I haven’t been out in one year*..as COVID-19 probably knock me off! However, I see it for the greater good.. Short term gain for longer term gain.

*although I am an expert at that..:blush:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah it does get frustrating.. Heck I haven’t been out in one year*..as COVID-19 probably knock me off! However, I see it for the greater good.. Short term gain for longer term gain.

*although I am an expert at that..:blush:
Yeah brother but when I win that powerball we take you everywhere, first class mother fucker .
We drink sake,whiskey and rip up the world on your chair, take that other **** assman and others from here we will have a fucking ball

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah brother but when I win that powerball we take you everywhere, first class mother fucker .
We drink sake,whiskey and rip up the world on your chair, take that other **** assman and others from here we will have a fucking ball
Beautiful!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No Fatburger in that scenario.
Will Tacos, Lamb and Sushi suffice? :-).
Yeah but I forgot to mention my Cancun ritual... fly to LA, then either fly or drive route 66 to Vegas, demolish as much Fatburger as I can, then it's straight to Cancun.

Last time I added Dallas to the trip to visit the new Cowboys stadium.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How’s this super spreader mutant strain going in Victoria? Was it 2 cases today, but I thought goosehead Andrew’s said this was moving at light speed, the likes of which the country hasn’t seen since the outbreak.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How’s this super spreader mutant strain going in Victoria? Was it 2 cases today, but I thought goosehead Andrew’s said this was moving at light speed, the likes of which the country hasn’t seen since the outbreak.
The phones are running hot in vic with calls about mental health, absolutely unacceptable what this joke of a human has inflicted on the people

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I heard an epidemiologist interviewed who said it was at most 50% more contagious, Emperor Dan said 500%, maybe his wonky eyes added a zero haha

Status
Not open for further replies.