Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen,

By now you would have noticed the Corona virus thread being locked. Due to the fact it turned to any but a Coronavirus thread.

Rather me wasting my time cleaning up the thread deleting off topic comments, I have created a new thread to continue Coronavirus discussions.

Please note, keep this thread to topic, do not troll here or anywhere else for that matter. If there is an issue report it.

Reply bans to this thread will be enforced if deemed necessary.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well let's get it off and running shall we.

Thousands of ultra-Orthodox Israelis have packed the funeral of a prominent rabbi in Jerusalem, flouting the country's ban on large public gatherings during the pandemic.

The funeral procession for Rabbi Meshulam Soloveitchik, who died at age 99, wound its way through the streets of Jerusalem yesterday in the latest display of ultra-Orthodox Israelis' refusal to honor coronavirus restrictions.

1612214154566.png

Israeli media said Rabbi Soloveitchik, a leading religious scholar who headed a number of well-known seminaries, had recently suffered from COVID-19.

The bloke had COVID and they turn out like this? FMD!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well let's get it off and running shall we.

Thousands of ultra-Orthodox Israelis have packed the funeral of a prominent rabbi in Jerusalem, flouting the country's ban on large public gatherings during the pandemic.

The funeral procession for Rabbi Meshulam Soloveitchik, who died at age 99, wound its way through the streets of Jerusalem yesterday in the latest display of ultra-Orthodox Israelis' refusal to honor coronavirus restrictions.

View attachment 20961

Israeli media said Rabbi Soloveitchik, a leading religious scholar who headed a number of well-known seminaries, had recently suffered from COVID-19.

Imagine being in those cars! Sorry I’m late for work, got caught in traffic

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Worldwide cases are starting to drop, deaths are still high, now would be about time to go hard and stop the spread while the vaccine starts rolling out.
Yep I hope so. Being the middle of winter where it’s bad doesn’t help but I hope more people can be convinced to take the jab

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep I hope so. Being the middle of winter where it’s bad doesn’t help but I hope more people can be convinced to take the jab
I’m still not sold on the jab. Being middle aged fit and healthy, not sure I need it. I’d rather wait 12 to 24 months to see how it goes. Also would like another addition to the family, so sceptical to whether women who want to fall pregnant should get the jab.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not a good look that’s for sure, but at least Israel are well down the vaccination path (well ahead of most other countries per capita) so hopefully there’s no significant infection rise from this.

I guess they can always use the space laser if something bad happens (sorry, sorry :-)).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m still not sold on the jab. Being middle aged fit and healthy, not sure I need it. I’d rather wait 12 to 24 months to see how it goes. Also would like another addition to the family, so sceptical to whether women who want to fall pregnant should get the jab.
I’m the same but just want to be able to travel and do simple things like stand up in the pub

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m the same but just want to be able to travel and do simple things like stand up in the pub
I’m with ya, gotta feeling employers will make it mandatory in a lot of industries anyway. Obviously give it to the elderly and vulnerable. Sounds silly but I’d rather just get the bloody virus and get over it.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm the same. I personally am not going to take the jab unless, its a travel overseas condition. Well, thats how i feel at the moment about it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Travel part is killing me had a fair bit of shit lined up.its not good for my ocd, anxiety, autism what ever the fuck i got. If I had a date I could work to id be fine but I've gone a bit retarded trying to plan the next trip .
Once I lock myself in a dark room pinning maps wearing tissue boxs as shoes and keeping jars of urine i think ill get help

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Travel part is killing me had a fair bit of shit lined up.its not good for my ocd, anxiety, autism what ever the fuck i got. If I had a date I could work to id be fine but I've gone a bit retarded trying to plan the next trip .
Once I lock myself in a dark room pinning maps wearing tissue boxs as shoes and keeping jars of urine i think ill get help
Haha me too. Coachella has been postponed again with no new date so that’s got me even up in the air even more

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m with ya, gotta feeling employers will make it mandatory in a lot of industries anyway. Obviously give it to the elderly and vulnerable. Sounds silly but I’d rather just get the bloody virus and get over it.
I'm the same. I personally am not going to take the jab unless, its a travel overseas condition. Well, thats how i feel at the moment about it.
I think it will be made mandatory for many of us.
If I could be given covid now, sign a waiver, isolate for two weeks or even longer and then get a certificate to do whatever I wanted I’d do it right now

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha me too. Coachella has been postponed again with no new date so that’s got me even up in the air even more
Its going to be weird obviously certain countries will open up before others, there will be new " it " destinations, some places will be cheaper than ever ,some over the top.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Its going to be weird obviously certain countries will open up before others, there will be new " it " destinations, some places will be cheaper than ever ,some over the top.
Haha can you imagine some little island we’ve never heard of is touted as the next Maldives and when you arrive it’s like the scene out of the inbetweeners movie haha
30852ACB-308D-46FE-B8AC-8CEEAAA815F8.jpeg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it will be made mandatory for many of us.
If I could be given covid now, sign a waiver, isolate for two weeks or even longer and then get a certificate to do whatever I wanted I’d do it right now
I think the big thing will be the companies. Even if the government doesn't make it mandatory, Qantas has already said that they'll require vaccination before flying and I'm guessing the other companies will follow suit.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think the big thing will be the companies. Even if the government doesn't make it mandatory, Qantas has already said that they'll require vaccination before flying and I'm guessing the other companies will follow suit.
I agree. Whilst I personally don’t have an issue with vaccination it will put many people into a very difficult position

Status
Not open for further replies.