Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to run for days, I literally played every sport I could possibly play and got scouted numerous times growing up. Turned them down because I wanted to play football (soccer) but then I copped a couple of injuries and found other "interests" and then dropped off completely. Thats why I'm a negative fuck, fucking hate myself for it and can't find anything that gives me the same enjoyment I once had. Anyway I'm not a fat..:tearsofjoy:
Pics or it didn't happen

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well im glad you werent marking my Thesis on Optimisation.

You wouldnt have liked my conclusions and the real time factors needed to achieve it. Even though it was on the money.

You would have picked on one of the variables and flogged it to death to discredit the whole process.

Like i said before, small minded people who arent playing the End game best keep out of it. Let others who are looking for solutions to drive us forward.
I think the suggestion was that you are someone else on this forum posing as someone else and it wouldn’t be the first time that suggestion was wrong. Meanwhile, your reply re: Covid forward is bang on.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unvaccinated Czech singer Hana Horka dies after getting Covid on purpose | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

The devastated son of a well-known anti-vax singer who died after catching Covid on purpose has spoken out, warning others not to follow his mother’s path.
Hana Horka, 57, was a member of Czech folk band, Asonance, and had refused to be vaccinated against the virus.

When her husband and son, Jan Rek – who are both fully vaccinated – contracted Covid around Christmas, she refused to isolate from them.

Instead, she opted to deliberately contract the illness in order to gain a Czech health pass, which allows access to public venues to those who can provide proof of vaccination or recent recovery from the virus.

Venues such as cinemas, restaurants and bars are currently off-limits to the unvaxxed in the nation.

Man those unvaxxed are smart.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I went for my first run this morning post Covid and felt like my heart was more boom boom than normal. Hitting the concrete hurt my lower joints more and I was mad cramped up towards the end, calf still feels messed up all these hours later.
I felt the same way when I ran the bath.
Exhausting :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Unvaccinated Czech singer Hana Horka dies after getting Covid on purpose | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

The devastated son of a well-known anti-vax singer who died after catching Covid on purpose has spoken out, warning others not to follow his mother’s path.
Hana Horka, 57, was a member of Czech folk band, Asonance, and had refused to be vaccinated against the virus.

When her husband and son, Jan Rek – who are both fully vaccinated – contracted Covid around Christmas, she refused to isolate from them.

Instead, she opted to deliberately contract the illness in order to gain a Czech health pass, which allows access to public venues to those who can provide proof of vaccination or recent recovery from the virus.

Venues such as cinemas, restaurants and bars are currently off-limits to the unvaxxed in the nation.

Man those unvaxxed are smart.
I don’t know what react to use!! Sheesh - wonder if she’d do things differently given another go??

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know what react to use!! Sheesh - wonder if she’d do things differently given another go??
I'll give her one thing, at least she didn't run to emergency like all the anti-vaxxed cowards do when they contract it here.

"I'm an anti-vaxxer I don't believe in the medical science of vaccinations"
Gets COVID
"000 - get me to the hospital I need medical science to save my fat retarded arse"

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
News Anchor Explodes At Anti-Vaxxers In Furious On-Air Diatribe (yahoo.com)

Mexican news anchor Leonardo Schwebel has had it with anti-vaxxers.

The presenter for Telediario Guadalajara exploded in anger while on-air this week, tearing into those who have refused the COVID-19 vaccine.

“If you’re anti-vax, you’re a moron,” Schwebel screamed at the camera, demanding that resisters at least wear a mask properly.

This bloke breaks down the language barriers. LOL

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think the suggestion was that you are someone else on this forum posing as someone else and it wouldn’t be the first time that suggestion was wrong. Meanwhile, your reply re: Covid forward is bang on.
To be fair there was a perma banned loser who couldn’t let go & kept creating new accounts but as we know Marki isn’t the person he was rudely accused of being

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit of both. Delta is still around in Australia. Omicron is also not completely harmless. It's around 1/5th - 1/3rd as deadly as Delta.

So basically, if 100 people would have died from Delta, but instead they got Omicron, then around 20-30 of those people would die instead of 100.

Still going to be a large number of deaths, but a lot less than if it were Delta.
The real question is... how do these deaths compare to pre covid flu deaths?

Status
Not open for further replies.