Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not long after that 3rd number plate came out I was behind a VIC driver with one of the new plates on who was having a bit of a weave, then managed to climb the road divider and almost hit the barrier. Funny as.
That desperate to get back to the Garden State?? :-).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How you feeling now my bro?
Pretty good building old man southy ,a man cave / shed eyeball bit weird I think thats due to a little blister ,I'm more concerned about being in that hospital with covid munchers, but that's probably just a bit of anxiety kicking in .a week out before next shot I don't want no virus

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty good building old man southy ,a man cave / shed eyeball bit weird I think thats due to a little blister ,I'm more concerned about being in that hospital with covid munchers, but that's probably just a bit of anxiety kicking in .a week out before next shot I don't want no virus
What’s Southy Snr getting in the man cave?
Overflow of model planes and…? :-).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hopefully just anxiety bro.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All the best to your friend Hacky.
Last night on 7.30 they had an interview with a daughter who's Dad is in ICU. C19 went thru the whole family...her, brother, mother.

They need more interviews put out there of people who have/had it to show the reality of the thing. It's not the flu.
Talking to a guy at my spin class this morning and he was spitting chips at the stuff being said about COVID not being real and that it is just the flu. He has lost two friends that he has known for years to COVID and wondered if those who are saying it is not real would have the stones to actually say that to those who have lost a family member...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Went to emergency last night, a misshap with boiling oil and eyeball **** of a joint was absolutely packed, gave me a few drips of shit to wash out eye and 4 hrs later still didn't have a dr come in so just left.
Not sure when they open up what impact covid will have on already packed Hospitals but ontop of how they usually are I guess it's going to be pretty hectic.
Not good. Hope that the eye is okay.......Our base hospital up this way is always packed and wait times can be long. Will be interesting to see what happens in a month or so once cases spike as they believe they will....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anybody see the ambulance ramping in Victoria today on the news. Unbelievable.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So good that Govt have now approved the home self testing kits.

The family I met from UK at the aged care home last month, said they had been in regular use for some time and they used it for school attendance. I believe they said they were given out free over there.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Talking to a guy at my spin class this morning and he was spitting chips at the stuff being said about COVID not being real and that it is just the flu. He has lost two friends that he has known for years to COVID and wondered if those who are saying it is not real would have the stones to actually say that to those who have lost a family member...
Yep, the heroes on here who said they’d ‘walk through a Covid ward’.

Today getting some groceries I bumped into someone I hadn’t seen for a while - her sister is a nurse who was asked to do several shifts at Nepean Hospital. She said there were some patients in beds on their knees leaning forward, because they can’t breathe properly laying on their backs but they aren’t necessarily considered ‘critical’. But it’s all fake or just the flu…

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We're still going to have a large enough number of unvaxxed and there's still a lot of sentiment that some people feel they were coerced into getting their first shot of the vaccine, so as a show of "defiance" they're going to refuse the 2nd dose.

Little do these people realise, that while yes there may have been a significant portion breaking lockdown laws, still to an effective enough degree lockdowns have worked, e.g shopping centres used to be a congregation area, it wasn't under lockdown laws. Hence it was these lockdown regulations protecting the unvaxxed and keeping covid at bay

Once December 1st comes to pass (I personally don't believe we're going to reach the 90% mark because of above stated reasons), we will open up even further. Shopping centres will be open for Christmas shopping, family Christmas dinners have the potential to be super spreader events

We're not out of this yet, we're coming up to the stage that a lot of the southern US states are going through with high hopsitalisations of the unvaxxed population

Status
Not open for further replies.