Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just love to know why the don't mention the jab status of new cases? It's not like it's complicated to do. Plus it would give a clearer picture for people to decide to get jabbed or not. But obviously they want people just to follow blindly.

By withholding that it pushing an agenda.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Of course agendas run both ways my bro, that's why I ask questions and take the piss out of both sides (of every agenda).

I just don't believe 99% of anything these days. It's either straight out lies or misinformation and disinformation.

PS fuckwits in the media create agendas because they can, there are a lot of dumb fucks in this world now that swallow anything "on tv". If you question everything, you get labelled a "CT" by the "sheep" and vice versa.
Yeah, that’s the quandary of the interwebs: a source of information and disinformation equally and to combat the ‘competition’ traditional media has had to sensationalise everything to maintain their audiences and revenues. It’s an endless battle. But it’s why I’ll believe a statement from a company eg: Merck rather than some lunatic running a fringe website.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just love to know why the don't mention the jab status of new cases? It's not like it's complicated to do. Plus it would give a clearer picture for people to decide to get jabbed or not. But obviously they want people just to follow blindly.

By withholding that it pushing an agenda.
Last 1 deaths just said had both 1 dose 1 pers got it 3 days prior to covid

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One thing they aren't mentioning (at least when I've been listening), is that the jab only becomes properly effective 2 or 3 weeks after it is delivered. This means that even people who are double dosed haven't gotten the full benefit of the vaccine until 2 or 3 weeks after the 2nd jab.

The fact they aren't shouting this off the rooftops is weird. Maybe it proves that they believe the general population are idiots who can't handle much information.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't trust the figures they announce at all. I expect them to miraculously start declining in the next few weeks as we approach the target date..
Look at the test numbers quite high still around 114,000 but yeah last week were we not getting 150 ,000 daily tests or up there,are numbers dropping because tests are? Because I see more and more people not giving a shit no more ,can't be because vaccine rates are up because it doesn't really stop transmission

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing they aren't mentioning (at least when I've been listening), is that the jab only becomes properly effective 2 or 3 weeks after it is delivered. This means that even people who are double dosed haven't gotten the full benefit of the vaccine until 2 or 3 weeks after the 2nd jab.

The fact they aren't shouting this off the rooftops is weird. Maybe it proves that they believe the general population are idiots who can't handle much information.
They have mentioned it a fair few times. Usually it's Gladys saying, "please get vaccinated. And even after you get vaccinated, please treat it like you aren't vaccinated. The vaccine takes 2-3 weeks to get the full effect"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

IIRC you're not "officially" vaxxed until 2 weeks after your shot.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not the deaths my bro, the new daily cases.
Ahh I don't think that matters atm sure they would be getting data, but the vaccine don't stop the spread so maybe they think that's irrelevant I don't know

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ahh I don't think that matters atm sure they would be getting data, but the vaccine don't stop the spread so maybe they think that's irrelevant I don't know
Just logically thinking, it's a high rate of vaxxed getting the virus as it's not advertised. If it was low, I'm sure dick nose would make a song and dance out of it.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't trust the figures they announce at all. I expect them to miraculously start declining in the next few weeks as we approach the target date..
Misinformation from both sides. You just have to sift through the bullshit and make your own educated decision I guess .
When I got my first jab I had a friend sending me links how the vaccine gives you cancer long term etc etc.
Ive learnt to block that out. I made my decision using my judgement.
But the misinformation from both sides and the poor handling by the govt has made it harder for people to get the jab or not.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
what's the go with qld slow vaxx? Is it political, lack of urgency or because us and vic are greedy guts the stuff? Even the hermit nation of Western Australia are up on the%

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They have mentioned it a fair few times. Usually it's Gladys saying, "please get vaccinated. And even after you get vaccinated, please treat it like you aren't vaccinated. The vaccine takes 2-3 weeks to get the full effect"
Ok, I must be missing when she's said this, I've listened to plenty of her 11ams, when she used to hold them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Misinformation from both sides. You just have to sift through the bullshit and make your own educated decision I guess .
When I got my first jab I had a friend sending me links how the vaccine gives you cancer long term etc etc.
Ive learnt to block that out. I made my decision using my judgement.
But the misinformation from both sides and the poor handling by the govt has made it harder for people to get the jab or not.
100%

It's another division. Last year it was black v white, now it's vaxxed v unvaxxed. It should be "my body, my choice" for both, just like it is for abortion.

Divide and conquer.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why aren't big pharma and/or the government liable for death/injury from the vax?

That fkn stinks to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.