• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How are they going to convince people to take the AZ vaccine after 2 deaths yesterday? That will play a major part in their strategy.

The vax isnt helping spread, only severity of symptoms from my understanding and hospitalizations?

So we are stuffed for quite some time whatever happens.

Gladys is in fairy land...borders open by January.

The Commonwealth guarantine facilities absolutely urgent now and top priority. This isn't going away for years it appears. We cant lock out our fellow Aussies that long can we?

People want their sons, daughters, mothers etc home asap.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The vax isnt helping spread, only severity of symptoms from my understanding and hospitalizations?

So we are stuffed for quite some time whatever happens.

Gladys is in fairy land...borders open by January.

The Commonwealth guarantine facilities absolutely urgent now and top priority. This isn't going away for years it appears. We cant lock out our fellow Aussies that long can we?

People want their sons, daughters, mothers etc home asap.
An absolute cluster fuck by the Feds. If we had quarantine facilities that we're being requested ages ago and if we had a proper vaccine supply, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Basic maths 20 odd weeks till Xmas 1 million doses a week 10 million fully vaccinated, plus the others gives around half of Australians vaccinated
My scientific conclusion the rest of the year is fucked and till about march next year won't be much better
Time to rethink the house layout. Going to need a bar, sauna, TV wall, wine cellar, Japanese kitchen with sushi chef, home distillery, meditation garden with firepit big enough for a spit roast, bar, what else?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With the high infectious rate of delta. Will a lockdown ever be enough?
Touchwood it’s seem orange has done the right thing, no more reported cases yet
Streets a ghost town
Everybody doing the right thing

Could be tapped on the head out here within 7days simply because the city have all done the right thing

It’s funny how people in the country tend to do the right thing for others
And people in the big citys don’t give a shit

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Time to rethink the house layout. Going to need a bar, sauna, TV wall, wine cellar, Japanese kitchen with sushi chef, home distillery, meditation garden with firepit big enough for a spit roast, bar, what else?
I did order one of those Japanese octopus ball making machines and Japanese bulldog sauce, got plenty of leds to set the mood. Making sake and ginger oysters on the weekend, im almost set to ride this shit out

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
With the high infectious rate of delta. Will a lockdown ever be enough?
Australians still polling 70% dont want borders open as of 2 days ago.

Other countries do have the high vax rate we are told we need. Experts saying we probably wont get over 70% (if that) of people who wont vax and children not vaxxed.

So....we will never, in all liklihood be better than USA or UK for total population vaxxed.

Look whats happening there now. Massive spikes.

There's no appetite for rampant infection, as appears with their numbers, in the general population, here.

Our borders won't open for a very long time it seems unless we can get massive guarantine facilities up and running. Australians wont want wholesale tourism or flights back in and Govts will listen to that.

The Govt needs to do way more to be prepared to open up. There doesnt seem to be any planning or bringing the population into any decisions, apart from fear campaigns.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Streets a ghost town

Could be tapped on the head out here within 7days simply because the city have all done the right thing

There's going to be Free-dumb protest soon too.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Streets a ghost town

Could be a language barrier problem or just stubborn wogs ,if my wog grandparents were alive and still in bankstown they would be walking around saying " bullshit a the virus i eat the garlic im a strong " then you have the rich Sydney ***** that nothing will stop them being seen down the beach walking in their designer gear. Maybe I'm making assumptions but there would be a bit of truth to it somewhere.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im confused with the news today. I live in blacktown and work in car repairs. Will I have to get tested every 3 days or what?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Streets a ghost town

Until the next slip up..... or that one person who doesn't have symptoms spreads it.

And comparing a town of 40k who geographically live well distanced to an overpopulated sydney, is not fair. Bankstown alone has 35k

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Basic maths 20 odd weeks till Xmas 1 million doses a week 10 million fully vaccinated, plus the others gives around half of Australians vaccinated
My scientific conclusion the rest of the year is fucked and till about march next year won't be much better
Don’t disagree but I reckon there’s a chance they will spread Pfizer out - so instead of 3 weeks maybe 6 weeks between jabs. Just like how they’re saying they can bring in AZ in from 3 months. Translation - higher numbers = at least one jab, try to slow down transmission. Also Moderna due to start I think in September so that will see vax % shoot up. End of year earliest before normality but hopefully lockdowns end well before that as vax % rises significantly.

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could be a language barrier problem or just stubborn wogs ,if my wog grandparents were alive and still in bankstown they would be walking around saying " bullshit a the virus i eat the garlic im a strong " then you have the rich Sydney ***** that nothing will stop them being seen down the beach walking in their designer gear. Maybe I'm making assumptions but there would be a bit of truth to it somewhere.
Considering it’s the Canterbury area in lockdown and started on the northern beaches
I’d say you’ve nailed it on both fronts

Status
Not open for further replies.