• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my missus is having another baby, YAY!

Should she get vacc'ed? looking for Kennel Doctors and general advice.
Congrats, not a doctor but if you can't get the advice you're seeking go with what feels right for you guys. I've seen some concerning stuff on video about excess protein spikes but can't validate this, prove or dissprove any of it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have a family member in 70s currently in hospital who went in 3 days after 2nd AZ shot, they still can't say what it is or what's caused it but seems to be a neurological thing. Hopefully know soon but for several reasons it's starting to sound like a reaction to the AZ vaccine. Time will tell.
Dam bro it’s one thing to cite sources it’s another when you actually no someone who’s affected by it. He sounds like a fighter

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've been thinking....

Would everyone except strict conditions when out of the house to stop the lockdowns tomorrow?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cumberland and Blacktown completely locked down. Only critical workers can leave.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gladys suggesting we're going to be back to minimal restrictions (potentially no lockdown) by October, if the new vaccine plans work out.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gladys suggesting we're going to be back to minimal restrictions (potentially no lockdown) by October, if the new vaccine plans work out.
How are they going to convince people to take the AZ vaccine after 2 deaths yesterday? That will play a major part in their strategy.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Something is not working
Its still not a Stage 4 lockdown there is it?

Gladys has done more for the lockdown crowd than anyone has in the whole of Australia.

With C19 spreading further thru USA and UK, who have majority vaxxed, including 12yo and over, this thing is gonna be with us for 2 years at least looks like :(

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
IF the new vaccine plan works out....

Well, i guess we'll be seeing the borders open around January then. Well, that sucks.

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Something is not working
In some part, arrogant people who think they don't have to follow lockdown and go visit others.

This is the problem with NSW not having been in lockdown and the leaders constantly bragging of gold standard response while criticising other states for locking down.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its still not a Stage 4 lockdown there is it?

Gladys has done more for the lockdown crowd than anyone has in the whole of Australia.

With C19 spreading further thru USA and UK, who have majority vaxxed, including 12yo and over, this thing is gonna be with us for 2 years at least looks like :(
Id be like most people no idea what's going on lol

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just means they can extend their emergency powers for longer. Which just means for another 6 months you can be fined for not wearing a mask.
Yes but also triggers extra assistance and effects from the federal government. Defence force, fed ministers and the various "assets" they control.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
IF the new vaccine plan works out....

Well, i guess we'll be seeing the borders open around January then. Well, that sucks.
Basic maths 20 odd weeks till Xmas 1 million doses a week 10 million fully vaccinated, plus the others gives around half of Australians vaccinated
My scientific conclusion the rest of the year is fucked and till about march next year won't be much better

Status
Not open for further replies.