Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Again no local transmissions..but pretty low testing numbers. Stay Vigilant!
View attachment 20966
Qld around 23 days,Victoria 26days and us about 12 days?
Should be in a pretty good position going into winter over the next few months and wait till the rest of the world plays catch ups

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think the big thing will be the companies. Even if the government doesn't make it mandatory, Qantas has already said that they'll require vaccination before flying and I'm guessing the other companies will follow suit.
Agree - can you imagine the lawsuits if it's not mandatory and someone gets it in our 'gotta have someone to blame but me' litigious world?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha didn’t we learn anything from the Spanish flu haha
Hopefully lessons learned from this one because it will continue, It will be interesting to see the flu season this year ,last year was practically non existent. People are well and truly in a routine of hand washing and masking up on public transport along with social distancing

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hopefully lessons learned from this one because it will continue, It will be interesting to see the flu season this year ,last year was practically non existent. People are well and truly in a routine of hand washing and masking up on public transport along with social distancing
Yeah definitely. I just meant by naming a virus/disease after a country

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The Aussie virus she'll be right mate.
BONZA-21 rolls off the tongue quite well :-).

I was on a call to Chicago this morning.
They were complimenting Australia on how well we’ve handled C-19 and the announcement of the US Govt buying the home testing kits from the Brisneyland company and how we didn’t give the tennis players any special treatment.

But - and this is the clincher - ‘what you did there doesn’t work here - too many selfish people complaining about their ‘rights’ and how it’s ‘un-democratic’ to do what needs to be done - that’s really why we’ve handled it so badly’. For the sake of time I decided not to go anywhere near the former occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought I’ve had corona heaps of times. Turns out they were just hangovers
"Sorry boss. I have to self-isolate until they give me the all clear"

Great plan until they implement the 15 minute quick tests.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Virgin Australia will axe all flights to New Zealand, Bali and Fiji until at least June due to ongoing uncertainty about when international travel can resume.
June fmd so much for this 2 way bubble to nz in April. And once June hits im guessing boarders will still be shut for another 3 months until a certain amount is vaccinated , I can understand bali and don't think any Australian will be holidaying there for at least another 18 months but nz? Come on chuck us a bone

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Virgin Australia will axe all flights to New Zealand, Bali and Fiji until at least June due to ongoing uncertainty about when international travel can resume.
June fmd so much for this 2 way bubble to nz in April. And once June hits im guessing boarders will still be shut for another 3 months until a certain amount is vaccinated , I can understand bali and don't think any Australian will be holidaying there for at least another 18 months but nz? Come on chuck us a bone
It’s definitely a one way street with Jacinda mate, all about her and I’m not allowed to say what she is in the covid thread round 2 haha.
It’s been difficult freighting to and from NZ for a while now but the past week I suspected something was on the cards with the airlines being very coy. We’ll be lucky to be vaccinated by spring at this rate :(

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just some UK news

Status
Not open for further replies.