Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If I ever find out who these 1% are I’m going to write them a stern letter..
Careful. Upsetting the 1% will ensure string pulling: A Blue Mountains tunnel is never built and you’ll arrive in Bathurst at 9pm for eternity. You’ve been warned :-).

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. But the reason we get in heated arguments here is because some people think covid-19 is a hoax.
that’s not the reason at all. It’s because some people believe everything they see and some people are able to decipher the bullshit and the ones who can’t decipher the bullshit are the catalyst for the govt allowing recommendations that don’t make any sense while at the same time allowing the rich and famous to do as they please.

Nobody thinks covid doesn’t exist they think that there is a campaign of fear, a mash up of rules and a contradictory nature to almost everything they implement to control the virus.

I’m pretty sure you knew all this already but you just can’t help being a fuckin tool. You don’t know everything *****, you just think you do.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nine reporting the limo driven wasnt required to wear a mask or vaxxed?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
that’s not the reason at all. It’s because some people believe everything they see and some people are able to decipher the bullshit and the ones who can’t decipher the bullshit are the catalyst for the govt allowing recommendations that don’t make any sense while at the same time allowing the rich and famous to do as they please.

Nobody thinks covid doesn’t exist they think that there is a campaign of fear, a mash up of rules and a contradictory nature to almost everything they implement to control the virus.

I’m pretty sure you knew all this already but you just can’t help being a fuckin tool. You don’t know everything *****, you just think you do.
The theory that there is a level of people that are smarter than everyone thst want to control everyone is not feasible..

(maybe in China, North Korea ect there is a bit more of that sort of thing)

But humans are humans these guys are just listening to advice from other humans that are just doing there job to get paid just like the politicians. Half the time the advice is bad because it’s steeped in legal ramifications and over cautious policies to protect everyone involved arse. Everyone goes home at the end of the day and if they can secure another couple of years employment most people will be flexible and listen to the advice they are given. Even if they probably know it’s not common sense they can fall back on I was just listening to the professionals advice. There are no masterminds that sit back controlling things. The closest to that is Billionaires who can influence media and markets and certain intelligence agencies. But the intelligence agents aren’t masterminds they are just doing there shit to get the next 3 year contract renewed. They go home at night and bitch about the stupid decisions there superiors make as well.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I wasn't talking about you. You, Cook and others are obviously in the, "This is overblown" stance which I partially agree with. It is often overblown, but it's still worse than what you believe.

But I was speaking specifically about the likes of Alzz and Pholosopher who are treating it like it's a hoax put in place by a secret cabal to control the masses.

In other words, the world doesn't revolve around you. Just because I make a comment, it doesn't mean I'm talking about you, regardless of what your overinflated ego is telling you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The other point I forgot to mention in regard to the heated argument thing is that some people on here can't reply without being complete dicks, and that is obviously going to lead to a heated argument. Guess who I'm talking about now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We were going to go visit friends out at Bathurst this weekend for the winter festival which has now been canned. Having said that I’m not missing the drive out there on the eve of school holidays not that it’s a particular bad drive it’s just shit when the missus can’t get off work until 4:30pm and you end up rocking up at 9:00pm. Haven’t been out of Sydney for months now though which is getting real old. If I ever find out who these 1% are I’m going to write them a stern letter..
I did that drive not long ago. It's not fun. It's even less fun after spending an entire day in the sun then driving back at night-time with a hangover.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I did that drive not long ago. It's not fun. It's even less fun after spending an entire day in the sun then driving back at night-time with a hangover.
The worst part about Bathurst (especially because my mate out there we were visiting is Irish) is having a big one and then wondering how the fuck I’m going to get home the next morning with all the breath tests. Have had to wait around the next day to mid day before I felt okay to drive and was still probably pushing it. Bloody Irish

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
NSW Health listed an incorrect site last night, I hope the snowflakes who are so outraged and triggered by wrong sites being listed don't have their heads explode.

FFS how many times can you have shit blow up in your face and hypocrisies exposed
Ask your boyfriend Dan Andrews, snowflake

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
The theory that there is a level of people that are smarter than everyone thst want to control everyone is not feasible..

(maybe in China, North Korea ect there is a bit more of that sort of thing)

But humans are humans these guys are just listening to advice from other humans that are just doing there job to get paid just like the politicians. Half the time the advice is bad because it’s steeped in legal ramifications and over cautious policies to protect everyone involved arse. Everyone goes home at the end of the day and if they can secure another couple of years employment most people will be flexible and listen to the advice they are given. Even if they probably know it’s not common sense they can fall back on I was just listening to the professionals advice. There are no masterminds that sit back controlling things. The closest to that is Billionaires who can influence media and markets and certain intelligence agencies. But the intelligence agents aren’t masterminds they are just doing there shit to get the next 3 year contract renewed. They go home at night and bitch about the stupid decisions there superiors make as well.
yeah and the people that can control the directives aren’t and they don’t have anything at all to lose. That is, the citizens.

The only way delta gets here is from a bungle caused by the authorities you speak of but where is their fine? where is their threat of jail time?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
The other point I forgot to mention in regard to the heated argument thing is that some people on here can't reply without being complete dicks, and that is obviously going to lead to a heated argument. Guess who I'm talking about now.
i can think of yourself

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
4 LGAs going into lockdown in Sydeny - City and Eastern Suburbs.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also reports of 3 hairdressers in a salon working for a few days without knowing they were positive. That's not good.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
4 LGAs going into lockdown in Sydeny - City and Eastern Suburbs.
17 more cases overnight that aren't included in todays stats. Have to wonder if an earlier lockdown would have helped.

At least this method is being tried and can now be evaluated for potential future ones if it's an adequate step or not

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
17 more cases overnight that aren't included in todays stats. Have to wonder if an earlier lockdown would have helped.

At least this method is being tried and can now be evaluated for potential future ones if it's an adequate step or not
Talking to a mate who lives in Randwick and normally works in the city. He just bought a 2nd hand Ps4 and was heading to to the bottlo to get a case of beer. That's his weekend sorted at least.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Talking to a mate who lives in Randwick and normally works in the city. He just bought a 2nd hand Ps4 and was heading to to the bottlo to get a case of beer. That's his weekend sorted at least.
Is one case of beer enough? They're locked down until 2nd of July

Status
Not open for further replies.