Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you go there and bring me one shot, they have great maths education as well
I’ve been there - in 2009.
It was great but I probably wouldn’t go back.
So you’ll have to find another way.

So let me guess, you’ll bang on and on about the typo now like you did Hacky with some graph. You’re boringly predictable Zil…

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
watch that video, the pfizer executive was on the ground almost in tears when he got exposed
There's a video with a Pfizer exec saying that they're trying to prolong Covid?

Surely that would be all over the news.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
let me guess, the cuban vaccine is bad too, basically anything that is not giving pfizer or moderna hundreds of billions is bad, this is the most convenient thing in the world for pfizer and moderna
Really curious what your justification is for everyone praising the Cuban vaccine. Let's see the mental gymnastics you can come up with.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Cuba were also praised for making their vaccine themselves. Doesn't it seem odd that the global cabal of secret Pharma Government Lizards would let it get out that Cuba's home grown vaccine is just as effective as Big Pharma's?

the cuban vaccine is not getting anywhere near america or anywhere else that pfizer/moderna plan to make money, if it somehow made it then you'd start seeing stories pop up like with the blood clot from AZ to get them out of the way

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
There's a video with a Pfizer exec saying that they're trying to prolong Covid?

Surely that would be all over the news.
it should be over the news, they should interrupt the superbowl to cover it but its suppressed

it was that video we were talking about recently, the Jordan Trishton Walker video, the one where he had a mental breakdown when they explained to him he was being filmed

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Really curious what your justification is for everyone praising the Cuban vaccine. Let's see the mental gymnastics you can come up with.
if they come out and say the cuban vaccine is a piece of trash then it would alienate the left wing support base of the vaccine and make it more obvious that anything not pfizer/moderna or big pharma is being attacked, just like it was obvious that ivermectin was being attacked for being cheap and effective

its meaningless support anyway the cuban vaccine is not in their realm, but if the cuban vaccine is so effective it begs the question why america is so beholden to big pharma and why don't they just develop their own cheap version or buy it from cuba to save hundreds of billions, its actually more proof that this is just a money extraction scheme from taxpayers to big pharma

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
little cuba > big pharma

all that money, the embargo and still taking the L

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
it should be over the news, they should interrupt the superbowl to cover it but its suppressed

it was that video we were talking about recently, the Jordan Trishton Walker video, the one where he had a mental breakdown when they explained to him he was being filmed
You sure there wasn't another video? I didn't see him say that Pfizer is deliberately extending the pandemic in that video.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
if they come out and say the cuban vaccine is a piece of trash then it would alienate the left wing support base of the vaccine and make it more obvious that anything not pfizer/moderna or big pharma is being attacked, just like it was obvious that ivermectin was being attacked for being cheap and effective

its meaningless support anyway the cuban vaccine is not in their realm, but if the cuban vaccine is so effective it begs the question why america is so beholden to big pharma and why don't they just develop their own cheap version or buy it from cuba to save hundreds of billions, its actually more proof that this is just a money extraction scheme from taxpayers to big pharma
I liked the double summersault, but I think you fumbled a bit on the landing. My judge's score is 7/10

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: Conspirator 101: ‘It’s suppressed!’.
Yep, by the corrupt MSM who are in on the big scam because Pfizer sponsor broadcasts. Luckily Project Veritas is there to protect and to serve! :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You sure there wasn't another video? I didn't see him say that Pfizer is deliberately extending the pandemic in that video.
One of the things we're exploring is like, why don't we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create -- preemptively develop new vaccines, right?

So who knows? I mean, either way it's going to be a cash cow. Covid will probably be a cash cow for us for a while going forward which I obviously like.

they have abandoned all notion of ending the pandemic and have settled into the money making prolonged phase of never ending covid and never ending treatment, the idea that they could end covid was a trojan horse that they implanted to get us to go along, the pfizer director admitting that he likes covid to continue for a while going forward and likes people dying as long as there is money involved

the implication is that they are mutating it themselves, releasing the mutation and are first with the vaccine, there is no reason to mutate covid itself internally to preempt a vaccine, no vaccine has been developed that way and its futile unless you want to do it lets say 800 billion* times to account for all mutations that could happen naturally

*i don't know the number but its quite big and that process is way too time consuming to even attempt, if its 100 billion* possible variations and you are popping 3 possible variations out an hour somehow, that is 999,999,999,997 left to go and you will be done maybe in the year 3,805,000AD assuming you work around the clock

i don't know how any of that works but even with a crazy low estimate of the possible mutations involved and a crazy high estimate of how quickly they can develop a new vaccine for each mutation, you won't be able to ever get ahead of it that way, then when covid does mutate naturally do you need to start again from scratch? that sounds like a bullshit excuse

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of the things we're exploring is like, why don't we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create -- preemptively develop new vaccines, right?

So who knows? I mean, either way it's going to be a cash cow. Covid will probably be a cash cow for us for a while going forward which I obviously like.

they have abandoned all notion of ending the pandemic and have settled into the money making prolonged phase of never ending covid and never ending treatment, the idea that they could end covid was a trojan horse that they implanted to get us to go along, the pfizer director admitting that he likes covid to continue for a while going forward and likes people dying as long as there is money involved

the implication is that they are mutating it themselves, releasing the mutation and are first with the vaccine, there is no reason to mutate covid itself internally to preempt a vaccine, no vaccine has been developed that way and its futile unless you want to do it lets say 800 billion* times to account for all mutations that could happen naturally

*i don't know the number but its quite big and that process is way too time consuming to even attempt, if its 100 billion* possible variations and you are popping 3 possible variations out an hour somehow, that is 999,999,999,997 left to go and you will be done maybe in the year 3,805,000AD assuming you work around the clock

i don't know how any of that works but even with a crazy low estimate of the possible mutations involved and a crazy high estimate of how quickly they can develop a new vaccine for each mutation, you won't be able to ever get ahead of it that way, then when covid does mutate naturally do you need to start again from scratch? that sounds like a bullshit excuse
Ahh. You're misunderstanding stuff again and seeing conspiracies where there is none. Ok. All good. This has been entertaining as usual.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I liked the double summersault, but I think you fumbled a bit on the landing. My judge's score is 7/10
That’s generous.
He said Ivermectin was effective and that it’s ‘proof’ it’s a taxpayer funded scam into big pharma’s pocket. A 5/10 at best and that’s only because Jair Bolsonaro gave him a bonus point for talking him up :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ahh. You're misunderstanding stuff again and seeing conspiracies where there is none. Ok. All good. This has been entertaining as usual.
so explain how many possible variations there are of covid, how long it takes to develop a vaccine for each mutation or how useful each discovery is towards any number of other possible variations and then we can start to calculate how long it will take, to me it sounds futile like trying to win powerball when there are 30,000 numbers to choose from instead of 35, you couldn't win that game if you had unlimited amount of entries each week, it still takes time to write out a powerball ticket

how long would it take to preempt a covid vaccine?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
pfizer would have to be very lucky to hit a mutation VIA their monkeys and then have something similar happen in nature as well, very very lucky, the most luck of all time

its like if sperm found in my balls is the only thing in nature to be found that can cure covid and i go on a world tour, that level of luck

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
*80,000 Costa Rican women: "please Rodzilla, we need the cure for covid, cum on our face"

i wish i was as lucky as pfizer is

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Heard something on radio about the 4th/5th booster needed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.