Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
he said that if he does a really good job on vaccinations and health care that he could lower the world population by 10-15%

so why does he want to lower the population by 10-15%
Rodzilla spreading fake news? Colour me surprised.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Or like a conspiracy theorists saying people actually walked on the moon I agree it’s outrageous.
he wants somebody to reduce the worlds population, both him and doogie, they are 2 of the most vocal people claiming that is not what is happening here

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

what is that fact check about? denying that bill gates said the covid vaccine would bring down the worlds population?

once again you misrepresent me, i was asking why bill gates wants to bring down the worlds population by 10-15%, you lied and said he doesn't, its clear he said it and clear he means that reducing the worlds population is a good thing that should be a goal

so why is that?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
why would mcfarlane burnett recommend releasing a virus to wipe out highly populated asian countries, and why did he win australian of the year instead of getting thrown in jail?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just the usual conspiracy rubbish. The film has already been heavily picked apart and shown to basically push unconfirmed conspiracy rubbish.
What's with those clots? Surely the experimental vax has something to do with them.

PS didn't really take not of the population culling.

There are better ways to get rid of masses of people.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
what is that fact check about? denying that bill gates said the covid vaccine would bring down the worlds population?

once again you misrepresent me, i was asking why bill gates wants to bring down the worlds population by 10-15%, you lied and said he doesn't, its clear he said it and clear he means that reducing the worlds population is a good thing that should be a goal

so why is that?
You know me and don't believe 99% of bullshit but if he wanted depopulation, why release a virus that is weak?

Why didn't they release the new strain they created with an 80% kill rate?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just the usual conspiracy rubbish. The film has already been heavily picked apart and shown to basically push unconfirmed conspiracy rubbish.
To be fair the fuckwits pushing the vax were pushing unconfirmed rubbish too IE vax will stop you catching it and the vax will stop you speading it.

But they get excused with the lame excuse of "science changed".

My point is take it if you want, don't take it if you want, just don't force your view on others and use it as another tool of division in an already divided "society".

Like I said, I got told not to take it by professors so I didn't.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

A general question on these "fact checking" sites...

Who owns and runs them and what makes them the incorruptible authority of the internet?

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry, the 1 million was something else. I'm getting my anti-vaxxer docos mixed up. This is the one where they show people falling over and claim these people died after taking a vaccine. Ignoring that the people they are showing didn't actually die, and often the falling over was caused by them catching Covid or completely unrelated. They also suggest that any death after vaccination was caused by the vaccine.

I often see the claim of, "there are more deaths but they weren't reported". It's possible, but it's like saying that aliens abducted people but it was never reported. All we can go on is what is reported and what is confirmed. Cases related to vaccine death and/or injury are reported and investigated, and as of the most recent report, the total number of confirmed deaths is 14 from approximately 64 million doses.

I definitely agree that it shouldn't be mandated in any way. But sources of information also need to be accurate, and this documentary is far from accurate and doesn't care about the truth.
Its not hard to under report deaths or adverse reactions. Most adverse reactions are heart related from all reports. Now if someone has a heart attack after taking a booster for example, most doctors would just report it as a heart attack rather than a vaccine related death. I don't think there is technology to link the death to the vaccine.

This is not to say there is definitively no link between the two. Also there is no long term data on the side effects of vaccines yet. The fact that many people are coming out with heart issues or have had family members die after vaccination is something that needs to be investigated and not discounted.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
he wants somebody to reduce the worlds population, both him and doogie, they are 2 of the most vocal people claiming that is not what is happening here
1) no he doesn't

And also

2) no he does not

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

so why is that?
Not sure. If you provide proof he said that then I'll be able to investigate.

It will have to be a different time though because that fact check I linked clearly refutes the 10-15% thing

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
To be fair the fuckwits pushing the vax were pushing unconfirmed rubbish too IE vax will stop you catching it and the vax will stop you speading it.

My point is take it if you want, don't take it if you want, just don't force your view on others and use it as another tool of division in an already divided "society".

Correct now Pfizer have admitted in front of the EU parliament that it was never tested to stop the spread. So why the Mandates then. They all change the science to suit their narrative.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
why would mcfarlane burnett recommend releasing a virus to wipe out highly populated asian countries, and why did he win australian of the year instead of getting thrown in jail?
Because no one knew he was a genocidal nutjob until 17 years after he died.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's with those clots? Surely the experimental vax has something to do with them.

PS didn't really take not of the population culling.

There are better ways to get rid of masses of people.
Yep. Astrazenecca Vax was found to cause TTS (a form of blood clotting). It's extremely rare, but it has been found to have caused the deaths of people. No one refutes that, including the TGA. But as I said, very rare, but it has caused 14 deaths in Australia.

There's two good ways to cull a population. Start a war, or release a virus. That's what makes the anti-vaxxer thing so crazy. The vaccine actually stopped the population from dying. Not the smartest thing to do if you actually want to cull a population.

BTW, I don't believe the vaccine was deliberately released into the population.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. Astrazenecca Vax was found to cause TTS (a form of blood clotting). It's extremely rare, but it has been found to have caused the deaths of people. No one refutes that, including the TGA. But as I said, very rare, but it has caused 14 deaths in Australia.

There's two good ways to cull a population. Start a war, or release a virus. That's what makes the anti-vaxxer thing so crazy. The vaccine actually stopped the population from dying. Not the smartest thing to do if you actually want to cull a population.

BTW, I don't believe the vaccine was deliberately released into the population.
Or another way to depop would be that crackpot "doctors" claim that covid is snake venom put in the water supply.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its not hard to under report deaths or adverse reactions. Most adverse reactions are heart related from all reports. Now if someone has a heart attack after taking a booster for example, most doctors would just report it as a heart attack rather than a vaccine related death. I don't think there is technology to link the death to the vaccine.

This is not to say there is definitively no link between the two. Also there is no long term data on the side effects of vaccines yet. The fact that many people are coming out with heart issues or have had family members die after vaccination is something that needs to be investigated and not discounted.
It's pretty easy to associate it if it's originally reported. If someone reports myocarditis and dies of a heart related condition then it's likely there's a cause there. No doctor can legally report cause of death and ignore the myocarditis.

There has been much research into myocarditis and pericarditis from Covid related stuff. Generally they have found that myocarditis and pericarditis from vaccination does happen but is not lethal, and is almost always temporary. Plus you are much more likely to get myocarditis and pericarditis from Covid-19. And Covid-19 causes other permanent heart damage related issues.

No death should ever be dismissed, and that's what the TGA is for. They investigate these cases and report if they are valid cases. Unfortunately the anti-vax crowd have pushed so many false reports that it gets difficult, and there's a chance the TGA will miss stuff. But it's not like the TGA, the doctors, the scientists, and every health professional are all missing these cases and random members of the public are actually finding them. It's more probable that the side effects are exaggerated, or that the results are being misread.

For example, anti-vaxxers will always push "Covid vaccine causes stroke and heart attack". But they'll ignore the fact that after catching Covid, even after recovering, people are at much higher risk of stroke and heart attack. And increase in heart attacks could easily be related to people catching Covid. But it's a correlation causation thing. Guessing what caused the heart attacks only leads to false information. That's why research is so important and even now there's ongoing research.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I wouldn't really say it's a lame excuse. It's literally how science works. When data changes then you change advice based on the latest data.

They pushed the vaccine mandates based on data suggesting that it may reduce the spread. Pfizer stated that they didn't test for this. Conspiracy theorists have since started ranting that Pfizer lied, but they never said that they tested for it. They couldn't because they didn't have enough time.

But months after vaccination had started it soon became clear that it had little effect on stopping transmission. At that stage all vaccine mandates should have ended. Or at bare minimum, the government should have said, "it doesn't really stop transmission, but we're still mandating it because we don't want hospitals overloaded"

Problem is that there was no transparency in the governments. They were always vague about that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.