Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Jinxed myself. Me and my whole family tested positive on Monday. Despite being quadruple vaxed it has knocked me for 6!!
No good bro get the hydralite pumping a few neurofen and a comfy spot in front of the Tv order a pho to be left at your front door and watch the Dogs win on the weekend..

scratch that last one because karma is listening..

Hope you guys feel better in a day or two

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same I’ll never ever win lotto
I laugh in anyones face that thinks I’m wrong so I don’t even care like never win it I can brag about that so suck shit lotto.. Come on karma you bitch..
I just bought a ticket in the Italian wog lottery 366million cause know those pasta eating daygos won't draw my numbers .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How did it start?

Plus who the fuck carries not just one boomerang but two of them?
Yeah beats me.. I think the guy approached em.. yeah two boomerangs..lol ..I guess if he throws one and it don’t come back he’s got another!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Roid rage. A tad hypocritical about choices anyone makes of substances to inject into their body…
It makes sense In their world lol,sister in law meth addict been on centerlink for near 20 years.
Can't trust the government.
And who knows what's in that vaccine?
Lol so you been on the pipe smoking what ever is in that shit collecting government money but......... lol people are absolutely fucking retarded and the gubberment bad.
I've learned it's a lot easier to grab an jab and see the world and get on with life than trying to reason with lunatics whilst they are doing " their reaseach " I'll be coughing up 60 odd dollars sitting in a airport lounge drinking whiskey then having a shower looking at chemtrails lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It makes sense In their world lol,sister in law meth addict been on centerlink for near 20 years.
Lol so you been on the pipe smoking what ever is in that shit collecting government money but......... lol people are absolutely fucking retarded and the gubberment bad.
I've learned it's a lot easier to grab an jab and see the world and get on with life than trying to reason with lunatics whilst they are doing " their reaseach " I'll be coughing up 60 odd dollars sitting in a airport lounge drinking whiskey then having a shower looking at chemtrails lol
And that sir, is why you and I would be friends :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heavy drug use leads to paranoia?

Colour me surprised.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
COVID-19 lab-leak theory debunked by Australian professor who has been dubbed 'the virus hunter' - ABC News

this article is perfect example of the lying and fuckery going on with the media clearly trying to force a narrative, Eddie Holmes the focus of the article was part of the group of scientists who thought it was engineered, that part is entirely misrepresented in the article, he makes it seem like other people thought it was engineered, the conspiracy type of people

in 2020 he and all the other experts on hand couldn't explain how covid could be so identical to RaTG13 but also have acquired a furin site in nature, so they all thought it was engineered for that reason alone (if it took x amount of years to gain the furin site then the rest of the virus would have changed as well)

This, Professor Holmes said, was all that was needed to spark a conspiratorial theory that quickly spread around the globe.

"At that point, people just said: 'Oh, it's come from the lab'," he said.

this part should be told truthfully, that he was part of that opinion, exactly why he thought that way, that it wasn't some lazy theory, how his bosses said they should forget about it because of international harmony/repuation of science and how they have indeed just forgot about it as if it never happened and he has danced around the issue ever since

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
COVID-19 lab-leak theory debunked by Australian professor who has been dubbed 'the virus hunter' - ABC News

this article is perfect example of the lying and fuckery going on with the media clearly trying to force a narrative, Eddie Holmes the focus of the article was part of the group of scientists who thought it was engineered, that part is entirely misrepresented in the article, he makes it seem like other people thought it was engineered, the conspiracy type of people

in 2020 he and all the other experts on hand couldn't explain how covid could be so identical to RaTG13 but also have acquired a furin site in nature, so they all thought it was engineered for that reason alone (if it took x amount of years to gain the furin site then the rest of the virus would have changed as well)

This, Professor Holmes said, was all that was needed to spark a conspiratorial theory that quickly spread around the globe.

"At that point, people just said: 'Oh, it's come from the lab'," he said.

this part should be told truthfully, that he was part of that opinion, exactly why he thought that way, that it wasn't some lazy theory, how his bosses said they should forget about it because of international harmony/repuation of science and how they have indeed just forgot about it as if it never happened and he has danced around the issue ever since

Status
Not open for further replies.