Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is maybe the toughest questioning ive seen fauci having to face in the media and he has to squirm his way out of it to escape, if he is forced to answer this line of questioning point by point then he would be totally fucked, like the scientists mentioned were his underlings and they got paid off, omitting they were told to shut it down because of international harmony and that he immediately enquired and found out that he funded the Wuhan Clan so he is on the hook

forget all that, he would fold up if he is pressed to go into any detail about what was discovered scientifically to show that it was natural, all he can talk about is vague as fuck nonsense that doesn't say anything

he says he has an open mind but says the journalist was better than this for even bringing it up

all he wants to do is go around making all the demands and recommendations then not take any personal responsibility at all for them, classic cocksucker piece of shit politician

his former self would understand what is the problem, but that was back when he wasn't paid big money to promote a product and receives royalties

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is maybe the toughest questioning ive seen fauci having to face in the media and he has to squirm his way out of it to escape, if he is forced to answer this line of questioning point by point then he would be totally fucked, like the scientists mentioned were his underlings and they got paid off, omitting they were told to shut it down because of international harmony and that he immediately enquired and found out that he funded the Wuhan Clan so he is on the hook

forget all that, he would fold up if he is pressed to go into any detail about what was discovered scientifically to show that it was natural, all he can talk about is vague as fuck nonsense that doesn't say anything

he says he has an open mind but says the journalist was better than this for even bringing it up

all he wants to do is go around making all the demands and recommendations then not take any personal responsibility at all for them, classic cocksucker piece of shit politician

his former self would understand what is the problem, but that was back when he wasn't paid big money to promote a product and receives royalties

He is evil to the core , tortured animals and all animals died in the studies.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

When the republicans win again expect this rat to be examined. He’s Luckly this doj turns a blind eye to all filth but unless they cheat again they won’t get away with this shit.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
"Have we disproven the lab leak theory? No, we have not. Will we ever be able to? No. But there are ‘possible’ scenarios and there are ‘plausible’ scenarios,” Andersen told the Post. “‘Possible’ does not mean equally likely.”

lol so kristian andersen concedes they will never be able to disprove the lab leak theory, its an amazing switch from him claiming to clearly show it wasn't a lab leak a couple of years ago to this

to disprove the lab leak they just need to find the animal or intermediate that has the similar furin site, it happened very quickly in other situations so to give up on ever finding it makes no sense

obviously they know it was a lab leak so they will never be able to prove it was natural, they have to normalise that situation and put their own spin to it, he even once claimed that china is hiding the animal that proved it was natural, a complete moron statement intended to deceive, like claiming OJ Simpson destroyed the video of himself in another city on the night of the murder

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn spiders! Definitely spiders.
The gubberment has been hiding the recent uprise attack from drop bears not to scare tourists off.but the have been killing people at an alarming rate, not that msm would run a story on this,but you see that American dr shaking????? PROOF , and bill gates ect ect

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
1) kristian andersen and his team thought covid was engineered from the wuhan lab, emails fauci
2) immediately fauci asks his assistant in email to see if NIH funded the wuhan lab, finds out they have, organises conference call with the scientists
3) written statements on the conference call describe the leading scientists explaining how unlikely it is to happen naturally, collins tells them not to pursue a lab leak because of international harmony and the reputation of science itself
4) kristian andersen has changed his mind for some reason, later claiming some sort of scientific discovery that has happened, fauci also claims they have found something in this time
5) kristian andersen and his team release the proximal origin of covid paper, basically the result of these guys trying to explain how (something they thought was extremely unlikely not too long ago) could be possible to be natural, the scientific equivalent of "the dog ate my homework" explanation, andersen claims to clearly show it wasn't engineered by extremely simplistic reasoning, i would love to go over this point by point if anybody disagrees btw
6) emails are released of the turnabout, under pressure to produce something scientific that explains his switch, Andersen claims the release of RaTG13 information was the reason, this is a clear lie as that information was the basis of thinking it was engineered, their comparing RaTG13 to covid and it being near identical except for an inserted furin site that makes it infect humans, this is the most fundamental lie possible
7) in the years that follow andersen mocks people who have done their own work and also came to his original conclusion, a real person would have simply explained that they also thought that but showed what they were missing, he has shouting matches with other scientists who have discovered deleted data and want to publish it, he has stonewalled on giving any details to back up his natural theory
8) in another switch, kristian andersen commenting on a rehashed study of the early cases now concedes that they will never be able to prove it was natural

there is no other explanation for this series of events other than it was a cover up and they were under orders to produce the natural theory, anything that they would have found out to change their minds would have been instantly shared over and over again, first in the paper itself, then when they were asked about it

the cover up itself has been clearly documented and described including the exact words used, it makes sense

the explanation that it was a scientific process has not been documented or described other than the outright lie told or basic vague stonewalling responses, it doesn't make sense

and yes this is a repeat argument, it remains outstanding and outstanding (the good outstanding and the not resolved version of outstanding)

hacky mcaxe didn't want anything to do with explaining this away because it can't be explained away but he thinks the world will end unless someone does something like this conspiracy, so his hands are tied

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oops i forget the part where Anderson got millions of dollars from fauci, fit that in there somewhere ffs, it was after he changed his mind

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
The gubberment has been hiding the recent uprise attack from drop bears not to scare tourists off.but the have been killing people at an alarming rate, not that msm would run a story on this,but you see that American dr shaking????? PROOF , and bill gates ect ect
Lizard sperm in chicken salt. Its all part of my master plan.

But its a secret so shush.......

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lizard sperm in chicken salt. Its all part of my master plan.

But its a secret so shush.......
another one who thinks the world is going to end if they don't reduce population, arguing that they haven't conspired to reduce population

you can't get a much bigger conflict of interest, usually its the money or power variety conflict of interest but this is the world is going to end conflict of interest

if i thought the world was going to end, that would make me a psycho maniac and i would do anything and say anything to prevent it

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
another one who thinks the world is going to end if they don't reduce population, arguing that they haven't conspired to reduce population

you can't get a much bigger conflict of interest, usually its the money or power variety conflict of interest but this is the world is going to end conflict of interest

if i thought the world was going to end, that would make me a psycho maniac and i would do anything and say anything to prevent it
Apparently it's no fault of your own If you become a maniac serial killer. You were born that way :D

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Apparently it's no fault of your own If you become a maniac serial killer. You were born that way :D
Doogie and hacky have learnt that the world is going to end unless they drastically reduce the world population, this makes them dangerous fanatics who support reduction of the population by any means necessary

its the sarah conner in terminator 2 level of desperation

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Oh u found me out. I caused CVD, the war in ukraine and also was behind trump being elected. Since these are all taking too long, I'm to blame for Monkeypox and my latest efforts to destroy humanity - Albo.

Will say that I tried to get @Hacky McAxe on side - but he wanted to just go the nuclear option. Too crass - who uses a sledge hammer to crush walnuts?

Oh well - once again - foiled by Rodzilla - super detective.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will say that I tried to get @Hacky McAxe on side - but he wanted to just go the nuclear option. Too crass - who uses a sledge hammer to crush walnuts?
Nah, the sledgehammer is for macadamia nuts. You use the hydraulic press for walnuts.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Oh u found me out. I caused CVD, the war in ukraine and also was behind trump being elected. Since these are all taking too long, I'm to blame for Monkeypox and my latest efforts to destroy humanity - Albo.

Oh well - once again - foiled by Rodzilla - super detective.
hacky thought that covid would kill hundreds of thousands in australia and recommended that they opened up the country and let it rip, now i know where all that stuff is coming from, he wants people to die and even put that in writing

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
when hacky said hopefully unvaccinated people die, he truly had hatred in his heart for those people because they were most likely to believe in the conspiracy to depopulate people, and that makes them his direct enemy since he worships whoever makes plans to depopulate

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
“During World War II, fighter planes would come back from battle with bullet holes. The Allies initially sought to strengthen the most commonly damaged parts of the planes to increase combat survivability. A mathematician, Abraham Wald, pointed out that perhaps the reason certain areas of the planes weren’t covered in bullet holes was that planes that were shot in certain critical areas did not return. This insight led to the armor being re-enforced on the parts of returning planes where there were no bullet holes. This wisdom was also beneficially applied to the Skyraider during the Korean War. This shows that the reasons why we are missing certain data may be more meaningful than the available data, itself. In questions of aircraft design, don’t only listen to what the evidence says, listen also to what is not being said.”

FB_IMG_1659348792202.jpg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
“During World War II, fighter planes would come back from battle with bullet holes. The Allies initially sought to strengthen the most commonly damaged parts of the planes to increase combat survivability. A mathematician, Abraham Wald, pointed out that perhaps the reason certain areas of the planes weren’t covered in bullet holes was that planes that were shot in certain critical areas did not return. This insight led to the armor being re-enforced on the parts of returning planes where there were no bullet holes. This wisdom was also beneficially applied to the Skyraider during the Korean War. This shows that the reasons why we are missing certain data may be more meaningful than the available data, itself. In questions of aircraft design, don’t only listen to what the evidence says, listen also to what is not being said.”

View attachment 57744
In other words, Boeing caused Covid.
They are Seattle based and that makes meeting up with Bill Gates far easier as he’s nearby. Now it’s all making sense. Thanks for the scoop :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.