Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This type of mentality is more my vibe, whether intentional or not. Don't have time for people who invest too much in posturing

View attachment 57586

P.s once had an intrusive landlord who thought it proper to inspect the action of swinging cupboard doors on the built ins. I hung the wifeys dildos right at face height inside the cupboards doors and didn't have a house inspection for 2 years after that :tearsofjoy:
Would have loved to have caught her using it!

ps..not your wife..oops..the girl in the interview .. I must be careful how I write.. sorry

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Would have loved to have caught her using it!

ps..not your wife..oops..the girl in the interview .. I must be careful how I write.. sorry
It's ok it's not your fault you were born a creep. People are born gay too ya know :tearsofjoy:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
You cracked the case brick , what's the next one you going to solve, rigged election, chemtrails, lady ga ga really has a penis?
You get em tiger
A guy at work I told that my father in law had to destroy all of his beehives (he is a honey and hive producer) because of this bee mite thing that has finally made it to Australia and he said the government put this fake mite in so we can’t have anymore honey - that made me sad for him and me. Everyone should be able to have honey. What are you gunna put on your crumpets ya flop..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He can’t read so don’t worry he won’t be reading it. I’ll just tell him you were right in the end.. He will feel embarrassed but you can’t win them all..
This is true. The vaccine made my eyes fall out, now I can't read at all. I just guess what people are saying and reply accordingly.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
A guy at work I told that my father in law had to destroy all of his beehives (he is a honey and hive producer) because of this bee mite thing that has finally made it to Australia and he said the government put this fake mite in so we can’t have anymore honey - that made me sad for him and me. Everyone should be able to have honey. What are you gunna put on your crumpets ya flop..
I'm sad that you have to eat crumpets

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Still no animal found in or around China, the bbc had a fake bullshit headline this week saying that they have, people are trying to act like they have proven covid was natural and just move on like the magic bullet theory

the magic virus theory

Status
Not open for further replies.