Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i haven't gone from one to the next, all this is included in one entire package and i stand by all of it

like how when i talked about iraq war conspiracy i think you downplayed it and thought it was mainly the decision of george bush who made it happen, no there is a wider conspiracy involved there too, they had the whole production out for that one, all the experts were out in favor, anybody against the war was thrown off air, my favourite was this guy 2 months after 9/11 who got in there early to link iraq to terrorist training of hijacking airliners

when the big machine knows what it wants it is all in with the alternate reality
Thank you for once again proving my point.
What’s the Desert Review saying about this? :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Thank you for once again proving my point.
What’s the Desert Review saying about this? :-).
what is national nine news saying about the vaccine dropping sperm count and damaging ovaries?

what will they say when the birth rates in australia take a nosedive? it was covid?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
mcfarland burnett should have all his medals taken away and stripped of australian of the year for being a genocidal piece of shit, then the burnett institute should be renamed the piece of shit institute

so all the news headlines of the future can read "the piece of shit institute advices mask mandate to return in victoria"

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
what is national nine news saying about the vaccine dropping sperm count and damaging ovaries?

what will they say when the birth rates in australia take a nosedive? it was covid?
I don’t know, Peter Overton doesn’t do it for me.
But you keep reading dem interwebs: MSM lies!!

Oh and since you mentioned it, how’s the 9/11 ‘Truth’ campaign coming along after almost 21 years?? Wait, let me guess, because it was a Jewish conspiracy and they own Wall Street and Hollywood it’s safely buried by ‘puppet’ US Presidents. Am I right?? :tearsofjoy:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Macfarland Burnett "we should develop biological weapons and attack the population of indonesia"

Australian Government "lets make you australian of the year ffs"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if burnett can be australian of the year then hitler should keep his austrian of the year medals

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
mcfarland burnett should have all his medals taken away and stripped of australian of the year for being a genocidal piece of shit, then the burnett institute should be renamed the piece of shit institute

so all the news headlines of the future can read "the piece of shit institute advices mask mandate to return in victoria"
Who are you to question the Burnett Institute??
I ask because my summary of the many moving parts of your story left out Wendy Hoy and Robert Clancy. Oh! And then there’s the highly credible Pierre Kory :tearsofjoy:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Who are you to question the Burnett Institute??
I ask because my summary of the many moving parts of your story left out Wendy Hoy and Robert Clancy. Oh! And then there’s the highly credible Pierre Kory :tearsofjoy:
theres also the highly credible chair of the lancet covid commission who is convinced it is engineered by the US, i don't know why you think there is an established set of facts here, even the guys who tried to argue it was natural thought it was engineered

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
theres also the highly credible chair of the lancet covid commission who is convinced it is engineered by the US, i don't know why you think there is an established set of facts here, even the guys who tried to argue it was natural thought it was engineered
Yes, another thing you’ve banged on about endlessly and never progressed - the natural vs engineered argument. Rinse and repeat. Then there’s Wellness Forever. Have the Trumptard Republicans ‘written’ to Anderson again to ‘snooker’ him?? Yeah, nah. Re: established facts - never said that, but certainly your ‘facts’ have always been and remain highly dubious…

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Just on the rise of variants/sub variants and sub sub variants and omicron plus starter pack and alm that, I do remember a legit professor that was unfortunately drowned out by msm for having a non sheepish opinion on the vaccines. He said, the vaccines are in fact going to accelerate and create more variants/mutations of covid as covid is showing signs of already bypassing the vaccines, so essentially the vaccines have made covid smarter according to this professor. I’ll try find the article

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Just on the rise of variants/sub variants and sub sub variants and omicron plus starter pack and alm that, I do remember a legit professor that was unfortunately drowned out by msm for having a non sheepish opinion on the vaccines. He said, the vaccines are in fact going to accelerate and create more variants/mutations of covid as covid is showing signs of already bypassing the vaccines, so essentially the vaccines have made covid smarter according to this professor. I’ll try find the article
I saw the top article posted by a few news sources earlier and it confused me because I thought Fauci had been saying that for at least a year. Looked back through it and couldn't find him ever actually saying it, just hinted at it. He said stuff like "herd immunity may be impossible" and when asked about people catching it after getting vaccinated he said, "the vaccine's job is to protect you from getting very ill. It's doing it's job"

So bit of a beat up, but I also think he has been cautious with his words because he knew the media would pounce on it.

I know the "professor" you're talking about as well. I don't think he was ever a professor, but he was a famous virologist. Luc Montagnier. His work was based around HIV and he was a bit of a pioneer and won a Nobel prize. Unfortunately later in life he started pushing pseudoscience like homeopathy cures and stuff like that. He also said that he believed that vaccines would create more variants. A claim that was shot down by other virologists. He also pushed the belief of the lab created virus idea.

Last year a group of 106 academics including many of his peers signed a letter saying, “We, academics of medicine, cannot accept that one of our peers is using his Nobel prize to spread dangerous health messages outside of his field of knowledge.”

He passed away earlier this year.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It really is interesting how much people don't care about Covid any more. That includes me. It is still around though. The last few days in Australia there has been 50-80 Covid-19 deaths per day. Higher than what we were getting when everyone was at peak panic.

America is getting around 400 deaths per day and has been for the last few weeks. Tiny compared to their peak though.

I think most just don't care any more. People who were going to get vaccinated, are now vaccinated. People who don't want to get vaccinated are only putting themselves at risk. There will always be some unfortunate collateral (vaccinated people with weakened immune systems), and that sucks, but it's just part of life now. So we move on and hope for the best.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I saw the top article posted by a few news sources earlier and it confused me because I thought Fauci had been saying that for at least a year. Looked back through it and couldn't find him ever actually saying it, just hinted at it. He said stuff like "herd immunity may be impossible" and when asked about people catching it after getting vaccinated he said, "the vaccine's job is to protect you from getting very ill. It's doing it's job"

So bit of a beat up, but I also think he has been cautious with his words because he knew the media would pounce on it.

I know the "professor" you're talking about as well. I don't think he was ever a professor, but he was a famous virologist. Luc Montagnier. His work was based around HIV and he was a bit of a pioneer and won a Nobel prize. Unfortunately later in life he started pushing pseudoscience like homeopathy cures and stuff like that. He also said that he believed that vaccines would create more variants. A claim that was shot down by other virologists. He also pushed the belief of the lab created virus idea.

Last year a group of 106 academics including many of his peers signed a letter saying, “We, academics of medicine, cannot accept that one of our peers is using his Nobel prize to spread dangerous health messages outside of his field of knowledge.”

He passed away earlier this year.
If that’s the guy that was on joe rogans pod cast that’s not who I was referring too but he definitely is a professor. If you have an article of who you think I was talking about can you link coz I can’t find it anymore

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It really is interesting how much people don't care about Covid any more. That includes me. It is still around though. The last few days in Australia there has been 50-80 Covid-19 deaths per day. Higher than what we were getting when everyone was at peak panic.

America is getting around 400 deaths per day and has been for the last few weeks. Tiny compared to their peak though.

I think most just don't care any more. People who were going to get vaccinated, are now vaccinated. People who don't want to get vaccinated are only putting themselves at risk. There will always be some unfortunate collateral (vaccinated people with weakened immune systems), and that sucks, but it's just part of life now. So we move on and hope for the best.
Because the tv doesn't tell people to panic about it anymore...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If that’s the guy that was on joe rogans pod cast that’s not who I was referring too but he definitely is a professor. If you have an article of who you think I was talking about can you link coz I can’t find it anymore
Couldn't find the article on it, just a bunch of articles debunking it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait, scratch that. Found an article posted by the Muslim Mirror

Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), has made a startling claim that Covid-19 vaccines are creating new variants in various parts of the world.

The vaccines don’t stop the virus, he argues, they do the opposite — they ”feed the virus,” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants. These new virus variants will be more resistant to vaccination and may cause more health implications than their ”original” versions.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), has made a startling claim that Covid-19 vaccines are creating new variants in various parts of the world.

The vaccines don’t stop the virus, he argues, they do the opposite — they ”feed the virus,” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants. These new virus variants will be more resistant to vaccination and may cause more health implications than their ”original” versions.
I don’t think that’s the guy I was talking about. It wasn’t about vaccines feeding the virus. It was about a professor saying these vaccines indirectly will make covid more resilient and make it mutate to pass the vaccine immunity or whatever and that inadvertently will create new mutations of covid.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
COVID is the gift that keeps on giving, not only do I feel like shit but diarrhoea is also a symptom so being as weak as a kitten can hardly get out of bed but on top of that I have to muster all my strength to constantly wipe my arse.
I think everyone who gets diarrhoea as a symptom of COVID should send in a package all there diarrhoea to China, no return address of course.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
COVID is the gift that keeps on giving, not only do I feel like shit but diarrhoea is also a symptom so being as weak as a kitten can hardly get out of bed but on top of that I have to muster all my strength to constantly wipe my arse.
I think everyone who gets diarrhoea as a symptom of COVID should send in a package all there diarrhoea to China, no return address of course.
It's weird how it effects everyone differently. When I finally got it this year all I had was bad back pain, nothing else.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

This is the problem with Science these days - everyone is hunting a headline. He's right and he's wrong. Its an arms race - all virus mutates to something that is resistant to whatever over time. Viral vaccines struggle to keep up with the mutations, so you need to be vaccinated all the time. Bacterial vaccines stay in front of the arms race due to slower replication to the point where it isn't a war usually. And it all due to the complexity of the organism. Bacteria mutations have more moving bits so adaption is slower.

The immune system has more adaptability than a single process step vaccine. Its why, despite being vaccinated, I've not been particularly enthused by it. If my work didn't depend on it - probably wouldn't have been vaccinated. Just my view - don't think anyones right or wrong on their view.

And here is where I think the anti-vax crew may have a valid argument. If vaccinated individuals are generating more mutations then the anti-vax and those mutations impact anti-vaxers more than vaxxers, is that on the vaxxers? Its a very interesting philosophical argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.