Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
you and hacky talked about overpopulation being the most critical thing in the world, the covid conspiracy is that they are using the virus and the vaccine for population control, you and hacky very much have been aggressively arguing that it is not a conspiracy

i thought it was because you are retards but now i know its to protect the conspirators in your own little way

*Breaking news*, Bill Gates charged with genocide in creating covid virus

The World: "Im outraged by this, why would he do such a thing"

Hacky and Doogie: "Im outraged by this, why didn't he make it more deadly"
Wtf happened to you?

You were always a bit odd but now you've completely gone off your fucking rails, cuckoo repeated 12 o'clock shit

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
you and hacky talked about overpopulation being the most critical thing in the world, the covid conspiracy is that they are using the virus and the vaccine for population control, you and hacky very much have been aggressively arguing that it is not a conspiracy
I said the first bit and stand by it. The rest u are making up.

But hang on - didn't you advocate cheap horse paste as a remedy. So u telling me that the great conspiracy to control population failed because of $5 anal horse paste? And that as the advocate of sticking horse paste up your ass foiled @Hacky McAxe and I's grand plan?

You win. Now do the Scomo and sniff your palm.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Wtf happened to you?

You were always a bit odd but now you've completely gone off your fucking rails, cuckoo repeated 12 o'clock shit
maybe you can explain to me why Hacky and Doogie would think that there is no hope for humanity unless overpopulation issue is fixed and then not support someone doing it VIA a virus and vaccine?

hacky in response to Doogie's rambling agreed and said we need a solution, is there any other solution that im not aware of? this would appear to be it

btw the vaccine reduced sperm count and damages the ovaries, absolutely the reason for the nosediving birth rates around the world

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
maybe you can explain to me why Hacky and Doogie would think that there is no hope for humanity unless overpopulation issue is fixed and then not support someone doing it VIA a virus and vaccine?

hacky in response to Doogie's rambling agreed and said we need a solution, is there any other solution that im not aware of? this would appear to be it

btw the vaccine reduced sperm count and damages the ovaries, absolutely the reason for the nosediving birth rates around the world
Bro I've had the vaccine 8 times and my boys are strong as fuck.

Someone's selling you bullshit

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the funniest thing is writers will be talking about how birth rates have been in decline for a long time, trying to shift the blame away from the vaccine

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Bro - he's lonely and looking to troll. Responding just feeds him. I've given him a couple so he can get a palm full and sniff it.

But thats it - charity only goes so far.

Responding to him is like telling a 'Jesus' in an asylum he is Jesus too many times. Nothing good comes of it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

the birth rates around the world are plummeting ffs, that study from israel sperm clinic showing the vaccine reduces sperm count is one reason, other studies showing the vaccine damaging the ovaries is another

the conspiracy theorists were right, i was wrong

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Bro - he's lonely and looking to troll. Responding just feeds him. I've given him a couple so he can get a palm full and sniff it.

But thats it - charity only goes so far.

Responding to him is like telling a 'Jesus' in an asylum he is Jesus too many times. Nothing good comes of it.
you didn't even respond to me, just talked about a stupid example about me having a small penis in a nightclub and continually talking about horse paste up the ass, if thats responding then you can literally type in anything (6683jdut%%^^FSCV) and claim that you responded

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Doogie and Hacky think the humanity is doomed unless the population is brought under control, absolutely they are the nutcases one step away from the christchurch mass shooter who felt the same way

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
And now Rodzy is complaining about not 'responding' when he's used my untagged name or not responded a gazillion times. Poor Rodzy - does not getting a reaction means the hand smells different? Oh well - shit happens.

And I noticed you didn't deny the small penis. Good on you. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And now Rodzy is complaining about not 'responding' when he's used my untagged name or not responded a gazillion times. Poor Rodzy - does not getting a reaction means the hand smells different? Oh well - shit happens.

And I noticed you didn't deny the small penis. Good on you. Nothing to be ashamed of.
the Rodzilla small penis is well documented on here, the reason you didn't respond to me was because you know how you feel and you do want someone to come in and cull the population for the good of the world

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
curious to know if anyone has actually not tested positive to covid yet like myself
I’ve dodged it to the best of my knowledge, unless I was asymptomatic. Tested 50+ times in the last two years, mostly to access environments where it was mandatory. Been overseas 3 times since March for work. Nada Rona, yet colleagues I travelled with got it!

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve dodged it to the best of my knowledge, unless I was asymptomatic. Tested 50+ times in the last two years, mostly to access environments where it was mandatory. Been overseas 3 times since March for work. Nada Rona, yet colleagues I travelled with got it!
im the only one in my family who hasn't had it yet and I'm pretty much out and about each day

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
im the only one in my family who hasn't had it yet and I'm pretty much out and about each day
WFH but family has had it. There being locked in their rooms was the best thing that could have happened.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf happened to you?

If you follow the story over the past two years
he’s gone from Gates to Daszak to Anderson to blame to Ivermectin being a saviour in India to Gladys being on Pfizer’s payroll to a deliberately engineered virus no longer being deliberately engineered (at least for population control) to vaccines causing heart attacks, low sperm count and infertility. Yet nothing he’s alleged has ever actually played out. Huge credibility :-).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
curious to know if anyone has actually not tested positive to covid yet like myself
Still ain't got it 5 kids the ms ended up in hospital with it every I work with cept the boss , travelled the other side of the world trains planes buses tours ,gigs still nothing, covids doesn't love me :tearsofjoy: it's like a bj from the mrs nothing in over 2 year's

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Still ain't got it 5 kids the ms ended up in hospital with it every I work with cept the boss , travelled the other side of the world trains planes buses tours ,gigs still nothing, covids doesn't love me :tearsofjoy: it's like a bj from the mrs nothing in over 2 year's
get the chicken salt of your cck you'll have better luck.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If you follow the story over the past two years
he’s gone from Gates to Daszak to Anderson to blame to Ivermectin being a saviour in India to Gladys being on Pfizer’s payroll to a deliberately engineered virus no longer being deliberately engineered (at least for population control) to vaccines causing heart attacks, low sperm count and infertility. Yet nothing he’s alleged has ever actually played out. Huge credibility :-).
i haven't gone from one to the next, all this is included in one entire package and i stand by all of it

like how when i talked about iraq war conspiracy i think you downplayed it and thought it was mainly the decision of george bush who made it happen, no there is a wider conspiracy involved there too, they had the whole production out for that one, all the experts were out in favor, anybody against the war was thrown off air, my favourite was this guy 2 months after 9/11 who got in there early to link iraq to terrorist training of hijacking airliners

when the big machine knows what it wants it is all in with the alternate reality

Status
Not open for further replies.