Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hacky either can’t read , or scenario 2 is it’s ignorant and hypocritical cause hack is now denying the same goverment statistics hack repeatedly supported.
I’ll post this image again just fyi View attachment 56591
I had a feeling you weren't going to understand it. Try looking up percentage of population that's vaccinated.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Time for a fun math and probability quiz:

Scenario: Over 1 year a team of researchers look at a bunch of Holdens and Fords. There are 100,000 Holdens and 1,000 Fords. Out of the 100,000 Holdens, 10 of the cars breakdown. Out of the 1,000 Fords, 5 of the cars break down.

Question: Based purely on these statistics, which car is more likely to break down. The Holden or the Ford?
Fucked
On
Racing
Day

Fixed
Or
Repaired
Daily

Found
On
Rubbish
Dump

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So they let off people from the ship to mix with Sydney people.

I wonder how long until they lock down the west again...

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
after reading the climate thread i now know why @Hacky McAxe and @Doogie are morons and choose to ignore all logic and facts, they are actually in full support of the conspiracy and want someone to release a virus to kill people and a vaccine to reduce reproduction, they are arguing against it just to help cover up what is happening

no doubt about it that these guys are fanatics and have stated how important they think this issue is (no hope for humanity), that someone who slows down population is literally saving the world, they also allude to not being able to talk about it because of backlash and have to stop short by using .....

everytime you see them arguing against a conspiracy, keep in mind that they are in full support of someone trying it and could justify it in their mind

the major players involved have shared the same views, bill gates, peter daszak describes himself as an eco warrior, even the burnet institute that has rose to prominence during the pandemic and is one of the main providers of advice is named after a virologist who recommended to the government that they create a biological weapon to wipe out the population in indonesia and other asian countries

when he submitted that paper did the authorities charge with him conspiracy to commit genocide?, no no no he was honored with australian of the year and knighted because the government likes that sort of original thinking
So let me get this straight - I support CVD because I believe the world has a population issue and CVD is the way to sort it out.

Yes - Rodzy u found me out. I got vaccinated because I believe that sheep like yourself won't and it will knock you off. It was a great plan - but out of 7 billion people we've only knocked off ~6.5 million - so less than a 1% success rate. The birth rate is faster so we need to try something else.

Damn - hey @Hacky McAxe - maybe we should release monkeypox - that'll knock more people off. Or even better - maybe we should tell people that jumping in front of moving trains cures erectile dysfunction.

In a thread of some truly stupid posts from u Mr. Anal Paste - this is right up there.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So let me get this straight - I support CVD because I believe the world has a population issue and CVD is the way to sort it out.

Yes - Rodzy u found me out. I got vaccinated because I believe that sheep like yourself won't and it will knock you off. It was a great plan - but out of 7 billion people we've only knocked off ~6.5 million - so less than a 1% success rate. The birth rate is faster so we need to try something else.

Damn - hey @Hacky McAxe - maybe we should release monkeypox - that'll knock more people off. Or even better - maybe we should tell people that jumping in front of moving trains cures erectile dysfunction.

In a thread of some truly stupid posts from u Mr. Anal Paste - this is right up there.
you believe the world has no hope unless we get that shite under control, this is not a small belief you have, you clearly are talking about viruses and war as positives

so somebody who creates a virus that kills people and a vaccine that not only gives people heart attacks but damages their sperm count and ovaries is your personal hero and they saved the world, your only outrage is they didn't make it more deadly and kill more people

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
you believe the world has no hope unless we get that shite under control, this is not a small belief you have, you clearly are talking about viruses and war as positives

so somebody who creates a virus that kills people and a vaccine that not only gives people heart attacks but damages their sperm count and ovaries is your personal hero and they saved the world, your only outrage is they didn't make it more deadly and kill more people
So let me get this right - you fished out some posts from months ago - out of nowhere - take them out of context on a thread that is only kept alive by u. U lonely - its cool - this might help.
1657706484389.png

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
let me analyse those doogie posts ffs

" Every environmental scientist knows this but also knows you may as well stick your cck in a vice bringing this up, it ain't ending well. "

why would it be like sticking your cock in a vice to bring this sort of thing up? what exactly is the problem if its only feeling like the world is overpopulated?, don't be a bitch and hide, tell us how you really feel about it

" Fck, I'll give credit to China, they gave it a go but even they couldn't nail it "

ok i think you are talking about china trying to limit people having kids, they couldn't quite nail it so something more stronger than that needs to happen?, what do you have in mind?

" Fckng Pissyteh the prem, 6 already and another on the way "

you trying to attack our incredible sex machine leader, so this is not some small problem you have, you are willing to call out single examples

" Humanity has no hope unless we get that shite under control. "

oh boy

" I intend to fck off out of Sydney in the next few years and am thinking south coast or Tassie "

oh yeah, this is not some small idea that you have that the world is overpopulated, you obviously feel very strongly about this issue and truly think the world is doomed

" I'll be dead b4 the rubber hits the road but I feel sorry for my son (for this and having the brains of and looking like his mother - poor cnt "

it could be worse, it could have happened the other way

" Yeah - cutting of infant mortality in the early 1900's was the kicker. S'pose other diseases, wars etc. helped reduce the impacts "

cutting of infant mortality was the kicker, if only they didn't do that then we wouldn't be in this situation but at least other diseases and wars helped reduce the impacts

im not reading this the wrong way around, you are in full support of the conspiracy playing out and have disdain for people

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw i apologise for getting this wrong, i thought it was all about making money and dismissed the conspiracy talk but now with it confirmed that the vaccine lowers sperm count and fertility, causes damage to female reproductive parts and with birth rates plummeting, im now on board

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
there is no taking that sort of post out of context, you are a fanatic

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No Rodzy. I have disdain for idiots. I have disdain for trolls. I have disdain for trollish idiots who believe sticking horse paste up there arse with a tablespoon (yeah - I know you want to get the dose right) is somehow good for you.

And I'm sure after you respond to this, you'll do a Scomo...

1657710935246.png

Sniff your hand.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol at least have the courage of your convictions, don't back away now, change the subject and be a pussy

i want to know how someone can think the world is at stake if the population is not reduced and then not want someone to do it VIA covid and the vaccine after all other options have been exhausted

its very unusual, you must be lying somewhere, either you don't really think the world is at stake or yes you do support the culling of people

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
By your logic, bet you walk into a nightclub thinking, I have a small penis (yes, very small) but its a penis so every chick should want it now. And then you run around the room screaming - why don't you want it - its Gates and Fauci isn't it. Its their fault....

Since when did I link CVD with overpopulation? I didn't. You did you deranged fckwit. It wasn't even on this thread you needle dicked table spooned horse pasted asshole.

Wasn't a fan of eugenics but after seeing the dribble you come out with......

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
By your logic, bet you walk into a nightclub thinking, I have a small penis (yes, very small) but its a penis so every chick should want it now. And then you run around the room screaming - why don't you want it - its Gates and Fauci isn't it. Its their fault....

Since when did I link CVD with overpopulation? I didn't. You did you deranged fckwit. It wasn't even on this thread you needle dicked table spooned horse pasted asshole.

Wasn't a fan of eugenics but after seeing the dribble you come out with......
you and hacky talked about overpopulation being the most critical thing in the world, the covid conspiracy is that they are using the virus and the vaccine for population control, you and hacky very much have been aggressively arguing that it is not a conspiracy

i thought it was because you are retards but now i know its to protect the conspirators in your own little way

*Breaking news*, Bill Gates charged with genocide in creating covid virus

The World: "Im outraged by this, why would he do such a thing"

Hacky and Doogie: "Im outraged by this, why didn't he make it more deadly"

Status
Not open for further replies.