Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
don't ever trust someone who wants to tackle overpopulation with a vaccine to save people from dying, when he should want the world to die just like doogie who is cheering on wars and disease in his post

thats like trusting a thin chef

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time for a fun math and probability quiz:

Scenario: Over 1 year a team of researchers look at a bunch of Holdens and Fords. There are 100,000 Holdens and 1,000 Fords. Out of the 100,000 Holdens, 10 of the cars breakdown. Out of the 1,000 Fords, 5 of the cars break down.

Question: Based purely on these statistics, which car is more likely to break down. The Holden or the Ford?
The vaccinated car. The governments data which you defended so hard is telling you the unvaccinated are fine

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
after reading the climate thread i now know why @Hacky McAxe and @Doogie are morons and choose to ignore all logic and facts, they are actually in full support of the conspiracy and want someone to release a virus to kill people and a vaccine to reduce reproduction, they are arguing against it just to help cover up what is happening

no doubt about it that these guys are fanatics and have stated how important they think this issue is (no hope for humanity), that someone who slows down population is literally saving the world, they also allude to not being able to talk about it because of backlash and have to stop short by using .....

everytime you see them arguing against a conspiracy, keep in mind that they are in full support of someone trying it and could justify it in their mind

the major players involved have shared the same views, bill gates, peter daszak describes himself as an eco warrior, even the burnet institute that has rose to prominence during the pandemic and is one of the main providers of advice is named after a virologist who recommended to the government that they create a biological weapon to wipe out the population in indonesia and other asian countries

when he submitted that paper did the authorities charge with him conspiracy to commit genocide?, no no no he was honored with australian of the year and knighted because the government likes that sort of original thinking
Bill gates is a evil ****. Says we are over populated, makes vaccines. Says there’s to much emissions , buys a fuck tonne of farm land then produces fake meat . How anyone can’t connect the dots is why they will be the first to volunteer for his next vaccine which will injure and kill more and more .

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

Scenario: Over 1 year a team of researchers look at a bunch of Holdens and Fords. There are 100,000 Holdens and 1,000 Fords. Out of the 100,000 Holdens, 10 of the cars breakdown. Out of the 1,000 Fords, 5 of the cars break down.

Question: Based purely on these statistics, which car is more likely to break down. The Holden or the Ford?
hacky lying again and trying to cover it up with fake numbers

100,000 holdens with the holden advertisements saying it will break down 96% less against 1000 fords, government locks the country down until 90% buy a holden

then 500 holdens break down compared to 5 fords, the government solution is to buy another holden

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The Honda. Because covid vaccine. And because brick and roddy love the lizard lord

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if that happened you would have to suspect holden paying off government officials with money in exchange for policy

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
but what am i thinking, government officials would never accept money ffs, they are honourable people

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hacky lying again and trying to cover it up with fake numbers

100,000 holdens with the holden advertisements saying it will break down 96% less against 1000 fords, government locks the country down until 90% buy a holden

then 500 holdens break down compared to 5 fords, the government solution is to buy another holden
Hacky either can’t read , or scenario 2 is it’s ignorant and hypocritical cause hack is now denying the same goverment statistics hack repeatedly supported.
I’ll post this image again just fyi
FC999090-4E93-4699-97FB-72F2325C341F.jpeg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hacky either can’t read , or scenario 2 is it’s ignorant and hypocritical cause hack is now denying the same goverment statistics hack repeatedly supported.
I’ll post this image again just fyi View attachment 56591
read my post again, he and doogie are in agreement that the world is doomed and someone needs to save it by reducing population

when people think the world is at stake they will do anything and say anything to support the solution

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hacky: we need a solution.......

lolol he means we need someone to come in and manufacture a virus while the vaccine reduces sperm count and damages ovaries

thats the solution but he couldn't say that so he put in the dots.....instead

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
This thread is like watching an episode of Sienfeld you have seen the joke 100 times but it’s still funny..

These fake viruses are makin me thirsty…

Anyway I’m off to get my fourth shot so I reduce my chance of getting sick so see ya guys..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
This thread is like watching an episode of Sienfeld you have seen the joke 100 times but it’s still funny..

These fake viruses are makin me thirsty…

Anyway I’m off to get my fourth shot so see has..
didn't you just say the vaccine causes you to die?, thats great logic there

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
didn't you just say the vaccine causes you to die?, thats great logic there
I don’t know I just take it because the government tells me it’s not my place to question what it does..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I don’t know I just take it because the government tells me it’s not my place to question what it does..
the same government who gave australian of the year to a genocidal maniac who wanted to introduce a biological weapon

it is 100% your place to question what it does, its like how bulldogs members and fans can question what the bulldogs do because they are the paying customer and the boss

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
the same government who gave australian of the year to a genocidal maniac who wanted to introduce a biological weapon

it is 100% your place to question what it does, its like how bulldogs members and fans can question what the bulldogs do because they are the paying customer and the boss
I don’t care though I’ve got too much going on to worry about these things give me the shot pop it in there see how we go.

Now to the important part Bulldogs membership they can fuck themselves if they think I’m giving money to a shitty team I was a member for years but not if they haven’t been even trying. They are improving but I would only consider giving my money to them when they are making me happy most weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.