Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh, there he goes again :tearsofjoy:.
‘Safe and Effective’ are precisely the words lifted from nutbar online conspiracies :-).

But, here’s the clincher:
I didn’t say that.
Where’s my post that I said that?
Just because I don’t believe lunacy on the interwebs doesn’t mean I automatically think something else.
So now you’re saying you don’t think they’re safe and effective?

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone remember when they said conjunctivitis was a symptom of covid? lololol

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Translation: You don’t have the source you’re trying to quote. Too lazy to find it but will blame someone/something else. Cool :-).
It’s literally common knowledge. The fact you are unprepared to educate yourself shows what kind of person you are.

I challenge you to provide any evidence at all which backs up your claims. Any one of them.

I can’t be more fair than that.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So now you’re saying you don’t think they’re safe and effective?
No, I’m not saying that.
But you said I had said that and I haven’t.
Just calling out your ongoing bullshit and inconsistencies which takes up way too much time around here. But if TK can be a conspirator free site then my job here is done :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone brought to my attention that likeadoggy is claiming his account was banned. It wasn't. It was only banned from this thread due to abuse.

Anyone can go to his profile and see that it's still active. But as I said before, multiple accounts are not allowed so one of them will be banned. Plus the other accounts he created.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
provide the evidence the vaccine is safe and effective. I literally dare you.
Wow, we’re into ‘literal dares’ now :tearsofjoy:.
You’re a deadset pisser!

I’ve had 3 shots, I’m alive and have never had Covid. That’s enough for me :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It’s literally common knowledge. The fact you are unprepared to educate yourself shows what kind of person you are.

I challenge you to provide any evidence at all which backs up your claims. Any one of them.

I can’t be more fair than that.
‘What kind of person I am’.
You’re a pisser @likeadoggy :tearsofjoy:.

As I said - what ‘claims’ are you referring to?

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Someone brought to my attention that likeadoggy is claiming his account was banned. It wasn't. It was only banned from this thread due to abuse.

Anyone can go to his profile and see that it's still active. But as I said before, multiple accounts are not allowed so one of them will be banned. Plus the other accounts he created.

No. I could not comment on any part of this forum weasel .

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, we’re into ‘literal dares’ now :tearsofjoy:.
You’re a deadset pisser!

I’ve had 3 shots, I’m alive and have never had Covid. That’s enough for me :-).
Yeah but you’ve masked up, sanitised, vaccinated and tested.

I’ve done none of the above and never had covid.

Tell me again about how good the vaccine is.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score

You banned me from the forum you weasel. You also banned me from the Asiata thread for spreading “ bullshit”. Then proceeded to not back your claim up.

If you would like to claw back any credibility then admit what you did and stop with your lies.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
‘What kind of person I am’.
You’re a pisser @likeadoggy :tearsofjoy:.

As I said - what ‘claims’ are you referring to?
The kind of person you are is someone who buys into government bullshit and then never back up anything you believe in. You deflect and scrounge around in mediocrity but never, ever address the issue.

Basically, you’re a flop.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You banned me from the forum you weasel. You also banned me from the Asiata thread for spreading “ bullshit”. Then proceeded to not back your claim up.

If you would like to claw back any credibility then admit what you did and stop with your lies.
Nothing to do with me mate. As I just showed. Your likeadoggy account is still active. It was only banned for 1 week. Not sure why as I wasn't involved in the decision.

But I also said that you can't have multiple accounts so your Tlamb account will now be banned. You can go back to your likeadoggy account if you like.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but you’ve masked up, sanitised, vaccinated and tested.

I’ve done none of the above and never had covid.

Tell me again about how good the vaccine is.
You don’t know what I’ve done other than me admitting I’ve had 3 shots. And one of them was to travel overseas. You live in a regional area if I recall correctly. I’ve been surrounded by Covid in Sydney and still never had it. So you want to compare apples and oranges. OK champ, OK :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.