Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Likeadoggy still so righteous.

I dont get it though. Why create a new account so you can post on the covid thread.

Dw mate. All the people who had the vax are going to die soon, or transmit 5G or whatever you think.

Go live your life with the apparent lack of freedoms you have
I didn’t create an account for that. You are wrong again and without shame about it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. The guy who gets his information from Anthony Fauci.
As did Trump. But Donny decided injecting bleach and using UV light would be more effective :tearsofjoy:.

And pretty much right there the election was lost.
Oh that’s right, it was ‘stolen’ :-).

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
As did Trump. But Donny decided injecting bleach and using UV light would be more effective :tearsofjoy:.

And pretty much right there the election was lost.
Oh that’s right, it was ‘stolen’ :-).
So basically you’re saying that Fauci advised the President that if you get the vaccine you won’t get sick.

But the same guy who got that wrong is the same guy who gets everything else right.

That’s the most illogical thing i’ve heard.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So providing links to show the vaccine isn’t safe and effective and that masks don’t work isn’t substance but saying interwebs on every comment is.

That’s the logic I have to deal with?
I haven’t read anything you posted.
Should I?
I mean, I really don’t want to waste the time but there actually might be some entertainment value in there and it’s just started to rain…

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Why create a new account?

Lost password?
Tbh my other account wouldn’t let me comment on any part of the forum. So i crated another one.

The other ones he was talking about I probably couldn’t access because of password. I really can’t remember how it happened.

Why is this the most interesting thing you can come up with?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So basically you’re saying that Fauci advised the President that if you get the vaccine you won’t get sick.

But the same guy who got that wrong is the same guy who gets everything else right.

That’s the most illogical thing i’ve heard.
How did you draw that conclusion?
Because Biden said one thing it undoubtedly came from Fauci and wrong and right and stuff?
You’re a pisser @likeadoggy :-).

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
I haven’t read anything you posted.
Should I?
I mean, I really don’t want to waste the time but there actually might be some entertainment value in there and it’s just started to rain…
Stop asking for links and sources in some attempt to validate yourself then.

Just accept you have no intention of looking at them and you say it for no reason whatsoever.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
How did you draw that conclusion?
Because Biden said one thing it undoubtedly came from Fauci and wrong and right and stuff?
You’re a pisser @likeadoggy :-).
It was relatively simple. Fauci is the medical adviser to the president and the president said if you get the vaccine you won’t get sick.

Unless the president went rogue and over the head of Fauci, where would you assume he got the information from?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Stop asking for links and sources in some attempt to validate yourself then.

Just accept you have no intention of looking at them and you say it for no reason whatsoever.
‘Validate myself’ :tearsofjoy:.
You’re a deadset pisser @likeadoggy.
Would be awesome to do this over some beers.
Problem is I’d be spraying beer all over the pub laughing at what you come out with :-).

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
‘Validate myself’ :tearsofjoy:.
You’re a deadset pisser @likeadoggy.
Would be awesome to do this over some beers.
Problem is I’d be spraying beer all over the pub laughing at what you come out with :-).
Probably. Then you’d say interwebs and look like an idiot again.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It was relatively simple. Fauci is the medical adviser to the president and the president said if you get the vaccine you won’t get sick.

Unless the president went rogue and over the head of Fauci, where would you assume he got the information from?
Biden bumbles all the time.
Yet you’ve drawn an absurdly long bow that his comment means he ignored medical advice. The only link between the two is the one you’ve imagined :-).

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
‘Brainwashed’
‘Mass formation’
Deadset dribbler.

A dribbler who doesn’t even HAVE a million dollars to make such a bet.

Seriously @likeadoggy, it might be time to stop opening your mouth to change feet :-).
Just take the bet and let me do the rest. I’m not even asking for a million back if you’re right. It’s the best bet you could ever make but you won’t do it because
you know you’ll lose.

Yer but rabbits holes.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Here’s a blantant example of your ignorance.
No vaccine has ever been offered as a ‘cure’.
Oh, that’s right:
‘They’ ‘changed the definition’ didn’t they :tearsofjoy:.
So what does if you take the vaccine you won’t get sick, pass it on, end up in hospital, die or have to wear a mask mean then.

Half a cure? A quarter cure?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just take the bet and let me do the rest. I’m not even asking for a million back if you’re right. It’s the best bet you could ever make but you won’t do it because you know you’ll lose.
Take a bet from a dribbler who couldn’t ever pay up if he lost let alone stumbles on the most basic of things - yep, sound thinking right there :-).

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Biden bumbles all the time.
Yet you’ve drawn an absurdly long bow that his comment means he ignored medical advice. The only link between the two is the one you’ve imagined :-).
I’m not saying he ignored medical advice. I’m saying the medical advice he got was obviously wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.