Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The point is, that it doesn’t matter.
Then why make dopey proposals like that when you could never follow through with it?

Look, I get that you’re trolling (and badly at that) and I’m guilty of feeding the troll, but honestly, your posts are borderline embarrassing :-).

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Then why make dopey proposals like that when you could never follow through with it?

Look, I get that you’re trolling (and badly at that) and I’m guilty of feeding the troll, but honestly, your posts are borderline embarrassing :-).
If you need it explaining to you. You would never win the bet. Ever.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
If you need it explaining to you. You would never win the bet. Ever.
Eh? You’re dribbling again.
Ah, that’s right. I remember one of your rants about how you were pontificating at your local pub.
How you could out talk/prove anyone re: Covid.
You consider yourself a Covid expert.
But your posts tell an entirely different story.

Here’s the thing @likeadoggy - masks are no longer required (rare exceptions) and as I said no-one cares whether you’re vaccinated or not. So why are you bleating about stuff from 12 or more months ago?
Very irrational…

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, that’s right. I remember one of your rants about how you were pontificating at your local pub.

Here’s the thing @likeadoggy - masks are no longer required (rare exceptions) and as I said no-one cares whether you’re vaccinated or not. So why are you bleating about stuff from 12 or more months ago?
Very irrational…
What is irrational is continually commenting without actually saying anything.

At no point have you been able to prove anything you’ve said. You think if you say it then it must be true.

All you do is say interwebs, conspiracy and rabbit hole.

Why don’t you actually respond to anything with any substance?

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score

Very irrational…
Here’s the thing actually. Masks were NEVER required.

The reason i bring it up is because you’ll snap to attention and wear one again if they tell you to. Because you’re brainwashed.

Also, why don’t you take up the bet of a million dollars? are you afraid you won’t be able to prove anything i’ve said is garbage from the interwebs?

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
So australia has the most infections in the world and are one of the most highly vaccinated.

Cure.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Likeadoggy still so righteous.

I dont get it though. Why create a new account so you can post on the covid thread.

Dw mate. All the people who had the vax are going to die soon, or transmit 5G or whatever you think.

Go live your life with the apparent lack of freedoms you have

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Here’s the thing actually. Masks were NEVER required.

The reason i bring it up is because you’ll snap to attention and wear one again if they tell you to. Because you’re brainwashed.

Also, why don’t you take up the bet of a million dollars? are you afraid you won’t be able to prove anything i’ve said is garbage from the interwebs?
‘Brainwashed’
‘Mass formation’
Deadset dribbler.

A dribbler who doesn’t even HAVE a million dollars to make such a bet.

Seriously @likeadoggy, it might be time to stop opening your mouth to change feet :-).

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score

I dont get it though. Why create a new account so you can post on the covid thread.

Dw mate. All the people who had the vax are going to die soon, or transmit 5G or whatever you think.

Well haven’t you strayed off on a rambling tangent.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score

What were your take outs from the Forbes article?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So australia has the most infections in the world and are one of the most highly vaccinated.

Cure.
Here’s a blantant example of your ignorance.
No vaccine has ever been offered as a ‘cure’.
Oh, that’s right:
‘They’ ‘changed the definition’ didn’t they :tearsofjoy:.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Ummm - because you have no substance…:-).
So providing links to show the vaccine isn’t safe and effective and that masks don’t work isn’t substance but saying interwebs on every comment is.

That’s the logic I have to deal with?

Status
Not open for further replies.