Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Then what?
The Malaria outbreak in the 1940’s?
Go ahead and entertain us with your interweb sourced ‘money trail’ story and how it leads to big Pharma corruption and how the exact same thing is being replicated with Covid. Can’t wait :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This is an example of how you get everything wrong but believe you are right.

I didn’t try to hide anything. I wouldn’t even know how. I couldn’t care less what my name is on a forum.

The sad thing that you’re missing is that my account was banned for disagreeing with a liar so i created a new one. It’s not hard to understand.
No, your account was not banned @likeadoggy, it’s still active. You were banned from this thread because you said that anyone who took the vaccine was a junkie. But someone else is a liar :tearsofjoy:.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve also never tested for it.. WHOA
Who cares?
And who cares if you’re vaxxed or not?
I’m just laughing at you (and anyone) who spreads garbage you see on the interwebs.
Keep it coming, it’s hilarious :-).

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
No, your account was not banned @likeadoggy, it’s still active. You were banned from this thread because you said that anyone who took the vaccine was a junkie. But someone else is a liar :tearsofjoy:.[/

Incorrect again. I was banned for “spreading bullshit”.

What’s amazing though is that nobody will ever be able to prove anything i’ve said is bullshit.

. Can you think of the reason why?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve also asked to be pointed to where you can quote me on a conspiracy and you can’t. So now the burden of proof is on you to prove it.
No, you asked someone else that.
Dumb as a box of hammers :tearsofjoy:.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
OK. Brilliant coming from you, but OK :tearsofjoy:.
This response might cut it when you’re talking to your people but it certainly doesn’t cut it when you’re talking to me.

You completely took her words out of context. If you disagree you don’t understand the word.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, the reason is clear.
Those who took the vaccine including myself are not junkies. You really need that explained??

And the account is active, it’s not banned:

7F2AAE74-F14E-487B-898E-F0ADA20C6C79.jpeg

Thick as two planks :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This response might cut it when you’re talking to your people but it certainly doesn’t cut it when you’re talking to me.

You completely took her words out of context. If you disagree you don’t understand the word.
‘My people’ :tearsofjoy:.
Enjoy the warmth of your rabbit hole bud…

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, the reason is clear.
Those who took the vaccine including myself are not junkies. You really need that explained??

And the account is active, it’s not banned:

View attachment 50354

Thick as two planks :-).
That’s awesome and completely relevant.
When i can’t comment on anything i take that as a ban. Meh.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Let’s get back on track though.

How did the CDC come about and how many things in total did they get completely wrong. ?

Hint, all the things they got completely wrong are all the things you’ve believed for 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.