Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The way the CDC and WHO have interpreted data has been wrong the whole time.
Yes, yes. Eminent agencies are wrong and goons on the interwebs are right. OK :tearsofjoy:.

You seem really bitter because you had to wear a mask on a flight even though you lied and said you didn’t when no airline would’ve let you board at the time. So either you didn’t fly or you wore a mask. Zero cred :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Surely The Kennel rabbit hole is full and there’s no more room at the inn?

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, yes. Eminent agencies are wrong and goons on the interwebs are right. OK :tearsofjoy:.

You seem really bitter because you had to wear a mask on a flight even though you lied and said you didn’t when no airline would’ve let you board at the time. So either you didn’t fly or you wore a mask. Zero cred :-).
Yes, they’ve been wrong the whole time.

They were wrong with their initial forecasts of deaths.

They were wrong the way they counted covid deaths.

They were wrong about locking down healthy people.

They were wrong about masks being effective.

They were wrong about every part of it that contributed to the mass formation psychosis we are seeing in people like yourself.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score

Do you understand how the CDC came about?

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, they’ve been wrong the whole time.

They were wrong with their initial forecasts of deaths.

They were wrong the way they counted covid deaths.

They were wrong about locking down healthy people.

They were wrong about masks being effective.

They were wrong about every part of it that contributed to the mass formation psychosis we are seeing in people like yourself.
‘Mass formation’
And you say you’re not a CT.
You certainly use the same words.
Deadset flop :tearsofjoy:.

PS: let’s see how you’d go getting everything right in a once in a century event. I have little, no make that zero faith you’d go well :-).

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
‘Mass formation’

PS: let’s see how you’d go getting everything right in a once in a century event. I have little, no make that zero faith you’d go well :-).
Have you heard of the Asch experiment?

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
‘Mass formation’

I’ve also asked to be pointed to where you can quote me on a conspiracy and you can’t. So now the burden of proof is on you to prove it.

I would have isolated the elderly and let people move on and not believe the lies around the forecasts, modeling and inaccurate numbers.

I also wouldn’t have stopped healthy people from moving freely and stuck to the science leading up which shows that quarantining healthy people is ludicrous.

If you see the above links it is all there for you to see.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score

How sad that someone is so brainwashed they find it impossible to believe that another person made a decision not to buy into the mask compliance bullshit.

Read the links above and you’ll see masks don’t do anything at all. Except for the containment of droplets. So unless someone is out there sneezing on you then they don’t do anything.

In fact, masks were recommended to the CDC in order to “remind people they are in a pandemic”.

How absurd.

The fact you can’t believe it in your mental state is not surprising at all.

I’ve also never tested for it.. WHOA

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Ummm ‘widely’ discredited doesn’t mean just me.
Plenty of evidence. Even she did a u-turn and told people not to take Ivermectin.
You’re really struggling with simple concepts :-).
No. She said the results so far are promising and aligned with the previous decade of research but the human trials haven’t been done so the correct dosage isn’t known yet so don’t rush out and take it until that has been determined.

Get it right.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. The circumstances under which it was formed and the money involved. Do you understand it?
Wait - are you referring to the ‘Plandemic - Indoctornation’ video? That was a cracker :tearsofjoy:.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
You're an idiot who has no idea about virology or just science in general.

IF you want to prove them wrong. You have to provide evidence (not opinion, not correlation assumptions) actual analytical evidence to counter their position.
Have you read the links i’ve posted for you?

It’s all in there.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
God this made me laugh.
Gave away his identity so easily yet portrays some sort of pandemic expertise :tearsofjoy:.
This is an example of how you get everything wrong but believe you are right.

I didn’t try to hide anything. I wouldn’t even know how. I couldn’t care less what my name is on a forum.

The sad thing that you’re missing is that my account was banned for disagreeing with a liar so i created a new one. It’s not hard to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.