Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exact responses I expected. Conspiracy rubbish with little care for facts. Not wasting my time on another nutjob.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Exact responses I expected. Conspiracy rubbish with little care for facts. Not wasting my time on another nutjob.
Whilst your compiling your list of “experts” ( which you haven’t at all surprise surprise) why don’t you name all the conspiracy links i’ve posted and explain how they are a conspiracy.

Unless of course you’re not telling the truth.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
“The truth that they have been wrong at every turn re covid and people still lap it up like Morons”.

It’s based in Canberra.
Really? Like REALLY? we have to do this again?

Back to burden of proof and correlation.

Actually. No. Cbf doing it again. Read previous posts with an open mind when you're on smoko

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
And thats been talked about OVER AND OVER.

Fmd mate. If you want to seem smart. At least keep up with the coversations on here
You said i don’t supply any sources. I was reminding you of where i provided a source.

Don’t get yourself confused.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Really? Like REALLY? we have to do this again?

Back to burden of proof and correlation.

Actually. No. Cbf doing it again. Read previous posts with an open mind when you're on smoko
Or, you could explain your take outs from the peer reviewed Forbes article that you discredited.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whilst your compiling your list of “experts” ( which you haven’t at all surprise surprise) why don’t you name all the conspiracy links i’ve posted and explain how they are a conspiracy.

Unless of course you’re not telling the truth.
You've been moved to the irrelevant basket mate.

Keep fighting the revolution from telegram.

VIVA LA UNEDUCATED

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or, you could explain your take outs from the peer reviewed Forbes article that you discredited.
ITS BEEN DONE. Over and over and over

You dont understand simple science.

You just regurgitate what you see on telegram. And when you csnt answer a question. You just regurgitate the same thing.

You're not taken seriously.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
ITS BEEN DONE. Over and over and over

You dont understand simple science.

You just regurgitate what you see on telegram. And when you csnt answer a question. You just regurgitate the same thing.

You're not taken seriously.
Speaking of which, if you claim an article isn’t correct then list your take outs which prove your theory.

It’s a forbes article and it’s not from Telegram so there’s that.

you sound like you’re in a hole and aren’t sure how to get out of it.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
And thats been talked about OVER AND OVER.

Fmd mate. If you want to seem smart. At least keep up with the coversations on here
If you want to seem smart, explain to me why the monash study was pushed back for release from June 2021 to the end of 2022.

If you can do that then I’ll listen to you but if you can’t then you really don’t know anything about the study at all and are pretending to. Your call.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of which, if you claim an article isn’t correct then list your take outs which prove your theory.

It’s a forbes article and it’s not from Telegram so there’s that.

you sound like you’re in a hole and aren’t sure how to get out of it.
Nope. The way you have interpreted the data is wrong. But that has already been discussed

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you want to seem smart, explain to me why the monash study was pushed back for release from June 2021 to the end of 2022.

If you can do that then I’ll listen to you but if you can’t then you really don’t know anything about the study at all and are pretending to. Your call.
Because the Lizard people are holding it back. Information in the study will reveal their existence and that might compromise their anal rape mission. Prove me wrong

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You said i don’t supply any sources. I was reminding you of where i provided a source.
A source already widely discredited.
Yet you quote it again (mis-spelled again) - why?

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
A source already widely discredited.
Yet you quote it again (mis-spelled again) - why?
It hasn’t been discredited at all. It was up to the human trial stage lol. You discrediting it doesn’t make it discredited. Fyi.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Nope. The way you have interpreted the data is wrong. But that has already been discussed
The way the CDC and WHO have interpreted data has been wrong the whole time. What’s your point?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It hasn’t been discredited at all. It was up to the human trial stage lol. You discrediting it doesn’t make it discredited. Fyi.
Ummm ‘widely’ discredited doesn’t mean just me.
Plenty of evidence. Even she did a u-turn and told people not to take Ivermectin.
You’re really struggling with simple concepts :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You didn’t even know the study existed a day ago lol
Wrong again.
I had to refresh myself on the topic given the ‘information’ you provided was from 2020 :tearsofjoy:.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The way the CDC and WHO have interpreted data has been wrong the whole time. What’s your point?
You're an idiot who has no idea about virology or just science in general.

IF you want to prove them wrong. You have to provide evidence (not opinion, not correlation assumptions) actual analytical evidence to counter their position.

Status
Not open for further replies.