Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What are the names of these experts for example.
Which experts?

The experts of health? Virology? Epidemiology?

Are we talking about the ones that studied the research?

And also, are you going to care what I provide or are you just expecting me to provide these details so you can turn around and say, "Nah, I don't believe that"?

I ask because (as I've stated many times), I'm happy to discuss this stuff. I like the conversation. But I'm also pretty busy and you have only showed so far that you don't care about conversation and just want to troll.

So if you can provide some evidence you want an actual conversation then I will join in. Provide a thorough response to my comment, which means that you actually read what I said and read the readily available data then respond accordingly.

If you can't do that then you're here purely to waste my time in which case I'm not going to bother. If you won't put the work in then I won't either.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll make it easier and cover everything. Basics on efficacy of vaccines

Or are we talking about something else?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Btw. Alt accounts aren't allowed on the Kennel so I have to ask. Do you want to keep the Tlamb account or the likeadoggie account? Or one of the other two accounts you created?
God this made me laugh.
Gave away his identity so easily yet portrays some sort of pandemic expertise :tearsofjoy:.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ahh this thread will never change.

Roddy still trying to be relevant. But taken as seriously as that guy who stands as townhall station saying the lizards walk amongst us.

Likeadoggy. Still deflecting. Still no idea aboit evidence and the burden of proof. Still won't provide sources. Still only takes in to account 3 out of 100 pieces of evidence and comes to a conclusion. I honestly wonder what his qualifications are to give such conclusions. Just another tradie virology expert.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score

The CDC, the “experts”, tried to make everyone wear a mask.

They, the “experts”also said the vaccines were safe and effective.

Neither is true. The vaccine hasn’t done what was stated and masks were used as a compliance tool to “remind people they are in a pandemic”.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
I'll make it easier and cover everything. Basics on efficacy of vaccines

Or are we talking about something else?
Lol. I’m not asking for links to the paid for CDC. and WHO.

I’ve got Fauci saying that the most effective tool against covid is prior infection.

Therefore, name the individuals. First and last names that you consider experts. I want to see who it is you are getting your covid advice from.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh this thread will never change.

Roddy still trying to be relevant. But taken as seriously as that guy who stands as townhall station saying the lizards walk amongst us.

Likeadoggy. Still deflecting. Still no idea aboit evidence and the burden of proof. Still won't provide sources. Still only takes in to account 3 out of 100 pieces of evidence and comes to a conclusion. I honestly wonder what his qualifications are to give such conclusions. Just another tradie virology expert.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Which experts?

The experts of health? Virology? Epidemiology?

Are we talking about the ones that studied the research?

And also, are you going to care what I provide or are you just expecting me to provide these details so you can turn around and say, "Nah, I don't believe that"?

I ask because (as I've stated many times), I'm happy to discuss this stuff. I like the conversation. But I'm also pretty busy and you have only showed so far that you don't care about conversation and just want to troll.

So if you can provide some evidence you want an actual conversation then I will join in. Provide a thorough response to my comment, which means that you actually read what I said and read the readily available data then respond accordingly.

If you can't do that then you're here purely to waste my time in which case I'm not going to bother. If you won't put the work in then I won't either.
You’re a known liar and a weasel. I’m not sure if you’re aware of this but I could not care less if I have a conversation with you.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
That's not even remotely what I wrote.

I get it. You struggled through high school. Never finished. Ended up laying bricks for a living. Discovered the internet and figured that you're now the most intelligent person in the world. After being put to shame by literally every other kid online, you learned little debate tricks. When someone makes a valid point, pretend they said something completely different and hopefully idiots will read it and side with you.

As I said. Too busy, don't give two shits. If you don't want to have a proper conversation about this stuff then I'm not going to bother. Enjoy your brick laying or sewer diving or whatever it is you do.
It’s exactly what you said, liar. You also went on to provide misinformation regarding my education.

You get your advice from the place that has been wrong at every turn and sit there straight faced like you’re correct and everyone else is a bricky.

Tool.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s exactly what you said, liar. You also went on to provide misinformation regarding my education.

You get your advice from the place that has been wrong at every turn and sit there straight faced like you’re correct and everyone else is a bricky.

Tool.
Yet. When asked for the sources of your information.

You just make further statements backed up with NO evidence.

Correlation (esp with not all data available) does not equal causation.

SIMPLE SCIENCE

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Yet. When asked for the sources of your information.

You just make further statements backed up with NO evidence.

Correlation (esp with not all data available) does not equal causation.

SIMPLE SCIENCE
No, i gave the name Kate Wagstaffe from Monash university.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No, i gave the name Kate Wagstaffe from Monash university.
Wagstaff. Which has already been addressed.
What else do you have apart from what’s on the Telegram ‘truth’ groups? *** crickets ***

Status
Not open for further replies.