Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Well for one Uncle Saddam would of really had WMDs lol

I would of also taken a country over with my WMDs and claimed the land as Assyria 2.0 lol
One mans WMD - another mans, fck - that looked pretty cool, lets do it again.

Potato - tomato....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes - but I pay u to watch. And I'm still waiting on the latest Rodzy masturbation report. U know this important to me.

The Lizard Lord has spoken.
After Rodzy spent weeks convincing some old lady not to vaccinate, she caught Covid and got really ill. As she died, that's when he climaxed.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
And that's the response I expected.

My suggestion is that you go fly to America and visit the CDC then explain to them why you're the real expert.

Not going to waste any more of my time on you.
Of course that’s the response you get. You’re trying to say i’m stupid and didn’t finish high school.

You also haven’t provided your list of experts either.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One mans WMD - another mans, fck - that looked pretty cool, lets do it again.

Potato - tomato....
Reminds me of a pick up line from back in the day...

"Saddam had weapons of mass destruction but I have a weapon of mass seduction"

Worked almost as well as "do you want some Lebanese in between your knees?" did.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
After Rodzy spent weeks convincing some old lady not to vaccinate, she caught Covid and got really ill. As she died, that's when he climaxed.
Ok. Sort of hoped he was over that but obviously not. Sometimes Lording Lizards is harder than it should be. :upset: :upset:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Reminds me of a pick up line from back in the day...

"Saddam had weapons of mass destruction but I have a weapon of mass seduction"

Worked almost as well as "do you want some Lebanese in between your knees?" did.
Lol - I have a friend who was convinced the 'u want to go for a fck' line was going to work. I believe he's into the thousands of nah nah now on that one.

Never used a pick up line in my life. Never needed to. Lizards are, if nothing else, generally conducive to your needs.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hacky trying to blame me for his fantasy of hoping unvaccinated people die

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course that’s the response you get. You’re trying to say i’m stupid and didn’t finish high school.

You also haven’t provided your list of experts either.
What do you mean by "list of experts"

Do you want me to link you to the WHO, or the CDC, many other experts? Or are you looking for experts on something else?

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Btw. Alt accounts aren't allowed on the Kennel so I have to ask. Do you want to keep the Tlamb account or the likeadoggie account? Or one of the other two accounts you created?
I’ll just keep whichever one you’re not going to ban for no reason. This one seems to be traveling ok. Cheers.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean by "list of experts"

Do you want me to link you to the WHO, or the CDC, many other experts? Or are you looking for experts on something else?
Whenever you use the word “experts”. Who exactly are you referring to? As in, what are their names?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whenever you use the word “experts”. Who exactly are you referring to? As in, what are their names?
In what regard?

I mention experts often. If you mean experts on covid? Then the list is long. If you mean experts on something else then that's a different conversation

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
imagine being so dumb that you don't understand that counting a study the wrong way around would be a problem

Hacky Tennis Umpire:

*serves ace*

Hacky: 0-15

server: wtf why did you give him 15 points when i hit an ace?

Hacky: don't worry it won't make a difference at all
Just give the other side minus 15 at the end

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
In what regard?

I mention experts often. If you mean experts on covid? Then the list is long. If you mean experts on something else then that's a different conversation
When you had your meltdown tonight and started lecturing the people who don’t agree with you, you said the experts say this and the experts say that.

What are the names of the experts you’re referring to?

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
I will just put this here before I disappear to get work done.

The experts say the following:

1) Vaccines are the best way to combat Covid. They're not perfect, but they work

2) Ivermectin doesn't do anything for Covid, but there are other options

3) Covid is not a scam. It has killed over 6 million people worldwide

I want you all to concentrate on this point right now. If you think Covid is a scam after it has killed 6 million people, if you are still treating it like it's a common cold, you are wrong. Pure and simple. You look stupid and everyone is laughing at you. But that's your right as a free citizen. You can be an idiot and we will laugh at you because you think that the fact that you learned to lay bricks means that you know more than people who spend 10 years studying virology.
What are the names of these experts for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.