Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He probably is. He's just pretending to be a normal person but eventually he'll start attacking black people for existing and he'll get banned again.
Yeah, he can't help himself. The dumb arse thinks he is too smart for TK but his hate always gives him away.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was expelled from yr 9 science (and yr 10 after that). Never got a HSC either. Yet I'm a govt scientific expert. The key message here is...

How fckd is Australia then? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I was removed from chemistry for similar reasons. That and because I pointed out that using a certain chemistry mix when making bread would result in bread that can be classified as a weapon.

Also, chemistry is stupid.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah definitely. When talking about vaccine efficacy for a pandemic the president doesn’t receive advice from the medical adviser to the president.
That's not even remotely what I wrote.

I get it. You struggled through high school. Never finished. Ended up laying bricks for a living. Discovered the internet and figured that you're now the most intelligent person in the world. After being put to shame by literally every other kid online, you learned little debate tricks. When someone makes a valid point, pretend they said something completely different and hopefully idiots will read it and side with you.

As I said. Too busy, don't give two shits. If you don't want to have a proper conversation about this stuff then I'm not going to bother. Enjoy your brick laying or sewer diving or whatever it is you do.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I was removed from chemistry for similar reasons. That and because I pointed out that using a certain chemistry mix when making bread would result in bread that can be classified as a weapon.

Also, chemistry is stupid.
Not really similar. I turned chemistry into a weapon. As u do when u discover how cool blowing shit up is.

Its not stupid. Chemists can blow shit up. Thats still cool. Your stupid.

Fun fact, I completed 3 unit physics.

If I did 3 unit chemistry I would of put Pablo in my pocket lol
Physics is ok. You can blow shit up with physics but better if u have a chemist on hand. Chemistry + physics means you can blow holes in things. More fun than just blowing shit up as you then need more shit to blow up. Blowing holes in things let you do it again and again.

Just want to point out again that I'm a govt scientific expert. Australia is in safe hands....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really similar. I turned chemistry into a weapon. As u do when u discover how cool blowing shit up is.

You've obviously never been hit by an overcooked piece of bread

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hacky giving the struggled through high school speech when he struggled to understand that counting a study the wrong way around would effect the result

another time he couldn't even read a simple table correctly after i posted it, the guy is a moron straight up

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Physics is ok. You can blow shit up with physics but better if u have a chemist on hand. Chemistry + physics means you can blow holes in things. More fun than just blowing shit up as you then need more shit to blow up. Blowing holes in things let you do it again and again.

Just want to point out again that I'm a govt scientific expert. Australia is in safe hands....
You really think they would of let a sand n**** like me do physics AND chemistry? If still be at Guantanamo till this day lol

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
That's not even remotely what I wrote.

I get it. You struggled through high school. Never finished. Ended up laying bricks for a living. Discovered the internet and figured that you're now the most intelligent person in the world. After being put to shame by literally every other kid online, you learned little debate tricks. When someone makes a valid point, pretend they said something completely different and hopefully idiots will read it and side with you.

As I said. Too busy, don't give two shits. If you don't want to have a proper conversation about this stuff then I'm not going to bother. Enjoy your brick laying or sewer diving or whatever it is you do.
I feel like you’re going to be the first man to get pregnant and have a baby out their dick.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
hacky, he said it and then he deleted it after months of me accusing him of being a scumbag, the next time i mentioned it he quickly snapped back with "show me where ive said that" knowing that the evidence had been wiped out and i would be stuck, but i found something he didn't delete, him explaining that he meant as long as people are going to be dying he wanted it to be unvaccinated people rather than people who chose to protect themselves

that guy is a pure snake and he will say anything

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
hacky giving the struggled through high school speech when he struggled to understand that counting a study the wrong way around would effect the result

another time he couldn't even read a simple table correctly after i posted it, the guy is a moron straight up
I remember it well.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
hacky, he said it and then he deleted it after months of me accusing him of being a scumbag, the next time i mentioned it he quickly snapped back with "show me where ive said that" knowing that the evidence had been wiped out and i would be stuck, but i found something he didn't delete, him explaining that he meant as long as people are going to be dying he wanted it to be unvaccinated people rather than people who chose to protect themselves

that guy is a pure snake and he will say anything
Don't worry about @Hacky McAxe, he is just a puppet controlled by the shadow admin of TK.

Plus I'm sure @Doogie is the Rothschild of TK.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I remember it well.
imagine being so dumb that you don't understand that counting a study the wrong way around would be a problem

Hacky Tennis Umpire:

*serves ace*

Hacky: 0-15

server: wtf why did you give him 15 points when i hit an ace?

Hacky: don't worry it won't make a difference at all

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel like you’re going to be the first man to get pregnant and have a baby out their dick.
And that's the response I expected.

My suggestion is that you go fly to America and visit the CDC then explain to them why you're the real expert.

Not going to waste any more of my time on you.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep - I'm an expert. What could go wrong?
Well for one Uncle Saddam would of really had WMDs lol

I would of also taken a country over with my WMDs and claimed the land as Assyria 2.0 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.