Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I find it hilarious when he veers off on strange tangents to mask his lack of understanding on basic common knowledge. Imagine not believing that they lied to you and said you wouldn’t get sick if you had the vaccine.

That’s next level brainwashing.
its like when they talked about herd immunity for a year, that the vaccine would stop people spreading it enough to end covid, then when that flopped they switched and insisted the idea was never to end covid, they forgot all about herd immunity

i guarantee this is some sort of cult situation

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well…you know, you did say that the vaccine was never sold as a cure lol.

Then you started talking about all sorts of weird things when it was pointed out to you twice, that in “fact” it was sold as a cure.

It was the part where you were told that if it wasn’t sold as a cure, nobody would have it, that i think your head exploded and you started weeping for the vaccine again.
It wasn’t.
What Tucker Carlson dribble are you absorbing?
Weeping? Jesus you’re a dribbler @likeadoggy :-). And who’s the loser who had to create a new TK account just to come into this thread to sprinkle non specific vague statements with no sources to back up your arguments? Like I said, highly entertaining :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Guessing its not a circle jerk when there are only 2 of u. Maybe a line jerk?

And Rodzy - your not dodging the question are you? Very simple. Did u go hard with the iverectum?
that question is too hard for me to answer ffs, im avoiding it

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
this is not a new situation for him, he once begged me for a source that said the vaccine would end covid, i provided the CDC director saying it and Maddow saying it, he replied he wouldn't watch it

this guy is a phony who doesn't want to know
Maddow :tearsofjoy:.
A far right loon wants to quote a leftie for ‘truth’. OK.
Who’s the phony lizard boy?
How’s the Kristian Andersen interrogation going?
Crickets…:-)

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
It wasn’t.
What Tucker Carlson dribble are you absorbing?
Weeping? Jesus you’re a dribbler @likeadoggy :-). And who’s the loser who had to create a new TK account just to come into this thread to sprinkle non specific vague statements with no sources to back up your arguments? Like I said, highly entertaining :-).
“It wasn’t”

One baseless line followed by really weird stuff again.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
“It wasn’t”

One baseless line followed by really weird stuff again.
Says the guy who can never provide a link to his ‘sources’. You’re a complete dud @likeadoggy.
But you do make me laugh, so thank you.
How about quoting Joe Biden again?? :-).

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Says the guy who can never provide a link to his ‘sources’. You’re a complete dud @likeadoggy.
But you do make me laugh, so thank you.
How about quoting Joe Biden again?? :-).
It’s already been provided for you and it was explained again to you just recently.

Are you having trouble with the context?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It’s already been provided for you and it was explained again to you just recently.

Are you having trouble with the context?
Wait - you’re suggesting you provide ‘context’??
You get funnier with each post @likeadoggy :tearsofjoy:.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
its like when they talked about herd immunity for a year, that the vaccine would stop people spreading it enough to end covid, then when that flopped they switched and insisted the idea was never to end covid, they forgot all about herd immunity

i guarantee this is some sort of cult situation
I saw there was a memorial service for herd immunity just recently.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Maddow :tearsofjoy:.
A far right loon wants to quote a leftie for ‘truth’. OK.
Who’s the phony lizard boy?
How’s the Kristian Andersen interrogation going?
Crickets…:-)
the kristian andersen stuff is not over, i have a feeling he got advice from fauci and just chose to ride it out and not make any statement knowing he has the apparatus on his side, just like the moderna ceo knows that he can go through life and not get asked about his patent being inserted to make covid

so lets wait and see what is the republican response, all their tweets this week have been talking about the abortion thing, my main worry is that they don't have the focus on this topic, they have plenty on their plate and don't know everything like i do

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw that maddow clip and the clip from the same day of CDC director walensky have been deleted from youtube

its unusual because every other video highlight of each day remains up, my theory is they both had a bad hair day and didn't like it to stay up

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just trying to help you understand.
Understand what?
Your dribble?
No-one understands that @likeadoggy.
But so glad the ‘Covid expert’ is back amongst us.
Remember when you said you want on a flight with no mask and other nonsense you claimed? :tearsofjoy:.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well…you know, you did say that the vaccine was never sold as a cure lol.

Then you started talking about all sorts of weird things when it was pointed out to you twice, that in “fact” it was sold as a cure.

It was the part where you were told that if it wasn’t sold as a cure, nobody would have it, that i think your head exploded and you started weeping for the vaccine again.
I must have missed it too. Where was it sold as a cure?

I'm not saying it wasn't. I know officials make stupid statements all the time, especially when they're senile (just look at Biden), but when was it sold as a cure?

A vaccine by definition cannot be a cure. It's close in definition to a cure, but a cure relieves or resolves a disease. A vaccine prepares the immune system to combat a disease. So if someone sold it as a cure then can you please provide the person as I want to laugh at them.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Really easy to answer. Its a yes or no.

We're not ashamed are we? You're a proud supporter. Unless......
i haven't taken it because its not available here but i would in a second if i ever got covid

now fuck off and leave me alone, you trying to follow up on this as if its some sort of gotcha moment lolol, what a moron

Status
Not open for further replies.