Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If you don't vax that's fine. You wouldn't be welcome at my house, but each to his own. If you don't vaccinate you just have to accept that it means you will have to wait till covid is gone, before you can get into places that the government require you have vaccination for. And no amount of protests or whinging will change it. You have to accept businesses asking you to leave for being unvaxed are required to, the fines can be in the 10s of thousands for businesses caught not complying. You have to accept other peoples choice to not be around you if they don't want to be around unvaccinated people.

Make your choice and live with the result. I chose to have the vax and live with the result. If you want to not vax that only covers what you do to yourself. When you go to public places, the public have a choice who they are around too. It stops being just about you once you leave your house. Since about 90% of people are vaxed, you aren't going to win any arguments

Also, if you want respect for making your own choice not to vaccinate, then you need to respect other peoples choice TO vaccinate. Its a 2 way street.

Im going to start deleting any posts where people are making fun of people for vaccinating. You can be as antivax as you like, but hassling people for making a choice to vaccinate isn't on.
make sure you put the new rule into the kennel code of conduct, that you can't criticise vaccinated people

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
make sure you put the new rule into the kennel code of conduct, that you can't criticise vaccinated people
Lol. I said hassling people FOR vaccinating, but u know that smart ass lol.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutely not...

Rules are rules

The majority of our country has abided bu new rules over the last couple of years.

Who the fuk does this twat think he is?
Yeah well I didn't think they would allow it, Australia like the world has endured hell from this imported virus and the death statistics are astonishing.
But like most champs they stick to their guns and put their perspective up and put up a fight.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Lol. I said hassling people FOR vaccinating, but u know that smart ass lol.
no thats what i meant, it makes sense, its like attacking people for sexual preference or whatever

but you specifically mentioned their choice to get vaccinated, more one sided moderating, unvaccinated can still be attacked

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah well I didn't think they would allow it, Australia like the world has endured hell from this imported virus and the death statistics are astonishing.
But like most champs they stick to their guns and put their perspective up and put up a fight.
He was fighting for himself only and noone else

He lost and time to go home as the media and supporters will be welcoming their "hero" back

p.s does this mean he is banned from our great country for the next 3 years?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
no thats what i meant, it makes sense, its like attacking people for sexual preference or whatever

but you specifically mentioned their choice to get vaccinated, more one sided moderating, unvaccinated can still be attacked
Yeh abuse rules apply to anyone for any topic, so its just as possible id delete a post of someone for personally hassling someone for not vaxing . I prefer the least personal hassling as possible, for any reason

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yeh abuse rules apply to anyone for any topic, so its just as possible id delete a post of someone for personally hassling someone for not vaxing . I prefer the least personal hassling as possible, for any reason
Does this mean I have to play nice now? Its been quite fun. S'pose I have to grow up at some point....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Does this mean I have to play nice now? Its been quite fun. S'pose I have to grow up at some point....
the warning came before you had a couple of days of abuse, that means its one sided and only you are allowed to abuse me, why do you think i have been calm and not responded much to you?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
People just have to not make shit personal. 99% of the reports/complaints we get are for personal abuse. Nearly everyone who has been banned, thats the reason for it. Nobody every gets reported or banned just for having a different opinion.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
the warning came before you had a couple of days of abuse, that means its one sided and only you are allowed to abuse me, why do you think i have been calm and not responded much to you?
Buckle up princess - I've just returned serve to weeks of your own stuff. Is this another piece of your revisionist history Rodzy?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
People just have to not make shit personal. 99% of the reports/complaints we get are for personal abuse. Nearly everyone who has been banned, thats the reason for it. Nobody every gets reported or banned just for having a different opinion.
Ok - had my fun with Rodzy - I'll move on. But on a side note - this is one of the few forums I'm on where anti cvd rhetoric isn't shut down asap. Not saying it should be, just an observation given that it is contradicting gov't position. Its an interesting dilemma...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Buckle up princess - I've just returned serve to weeks of your own stuff. Is this another piece of your revisionist history Rodzy?
i only call people names when they deserve it, when they deliberately try to mislead or when they come at me

in your example it was pressing me for the mention of covid in that dec 12th 2019 document that was from before covid was named

you went berserk and set off more than 20 times with a standard abuse post

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
i only call people names when they deserve it, when they deliberately try to mislead or when they come at me

in your example it was pressing me for the mention of covid in that dec 12th 2019 document that was from before covid was named

you went berserk and set off more than 20 times with a standard abuse post
Are you seriously that delusional? You started the name calling, I responded. I just am better at it than you. Like I'm better at interpreting Moderna NDAS's. Your better at being a victim. We all have our strengths....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Are you seriously that delusional? You started the name calling, I responded. I just am better at it than you. Like I'm better at interpreting Moderna NDAS's. Your better at being a victim. We all have our strengths....
im better at name calling, all your insults were stolen from me actually, its just that unfortunately my hands are tied with dognacious warning our side that we are not allowed to abuse your side

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Theoretical physicists have theorised about Universes where the laws of physics and logic are different. So there could be a Universe where your ramblings are actually true.
I’d like the fact checkers who check facts to review this. I accept you’ve said it’s only ‘possible’ but in this case I find it hard to believe :-).

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
im better at name calling, all your insults were stolen from me actually, its just that unfortunately my hands are tied with dognacious warning our side that we are not allowed to abuse your side
yes - but I delivered your inanity with panache. and once again the victim card.

U can PM me with whatever your small mind can come up with bro - lets see how we go eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.