Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I had a mate go down the Trump/Q Anon rabbit hole, no one wants to talk to him anymore because all he goes on about is Trump election bullshit, even his own family has given up on him.

It comes down to whether you trust 150 years of western medical science or a bunch of troglodytes in fluro that believe everything they read on Facebook.

You lot are being trolled by Russians and 4chan and you think you are geniuses, the saddest part is the people feeding you this bullshit are all vaccinated themselves.

Last edited:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I had a mate go down the Trump/Q rabbit hole, no one wants to talk to him anymore because all he goes on about is Trump election bullshit, even his own family has given up on him.

It comes down to whether you trust 150 years of western medical science or a bunch of troglodytes in fluro that believe everything they read on Facebook.

You lot are being trolled by Russians and 4chan and you think you are geniuses, the saddest part is the people feeding you this bullshit are all vaccinated themselves.
I was one of the forefathers of 4chan back in the day and I can tell you yes it’s a fucked up place and yes they are being trolled

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The saddest part is the people feeding you this bullshit are all vaccinated themselves.
Boom. It’s widely known that the purveyors in chief of misinformation, Faux News, are all vaccinated.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
With about 90% of the population fully vaxed, anti vaxxers are a small minority. Keep that in mind. Minorities are often the loudest, trying to sound like there's more of them. It's chihuahua syndrome.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
With about 90% of the population fully vaxed, anti vaxxers are a small minority. Keep that in mind. Minorities are often the loudest, trying to sound like there's more of them. It's chihuahua syndrome.
And they are all vaxxed as well the guys on here are just stirring shit up to get a reaction. They are all going to work on the bus and wearing masks.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Also while this is a thread for debating your covid views, it doesn't excuse personal abuse. If you can't have an opinion without abusing/name calling people who don't agree with you, u will be banned.

We won't look to control your opinion, but will control how you present it in here. Abuse isn't on.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are they making so much noise?
What do they care.
If they don't want the jab, they don't have to get it.
It's not forced onto them.
So why do they make so much noise about it.

Its not going to un Vax the vaxed haha.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What do they care.

Yeh pretty much. Who are they trying to convince? Most of those not vaxed by now are anti vax, so they are trying to convince anti vaxers to stay unvaxed? Coz like u said, u cant unvax if u change your mind.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
- Because if reaffirms a position they wish to take.
- Because it allows them to cry foul over potential employment loss and my favourite: ‘censorship’.
- Because it allows them to express anti-Government views, even though the likelihood of them doing a better job than those in the chair is 0%.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
- Because if reaffirms a position they wish to take.
- Because it allows them to cry foul over potential employment loss and my favourite: ‘censorship’.
- Because it allows them to express anti-Government views, even though the likelihood of them doing a better job than those in the chair is 0%.
The thing is they are typing the message as they sit on a train to work with a mask on. They are just stirring shit to get a reaction and yes putting in writing what they may feel about the situation but they also look at what they are doing as a bit sad as in I would do that and not get vaxxed I really would but I can’t I have a wife and kids and job or thinking of moving out and need to keep this job ect ect ect

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What do they care.

For the same reason people have been praising Novak. They think they are heroes fighting against tyranny.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How are they going to kick the comp off with Covid rabid?
There is no clean QLD.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait what? How did he write that if he is dead??
Well well how do you explain all the fifa player dying then !!!!!!*FACTS* all you bootlickers dont even know.Hitler had his booster shot in argentina recently 6 weeks later he died how is it a fit 133 year old whos survived 2 world wars , done special ops in vietnam. And was captain of the argentenian rowing club. And all of a sudden he dies!!!!!!!
wAkE uP pEoPLe its comming and your all being controlled bill gates nano bots ect ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.