Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
NSW State government agencies I know had upto 10 Jan to be double so they can return to office. They then have been given mid Feb to work from home I think 16th. If there is still no change they are then sacked.

Funnily enough federal govt no requirement to vaccination status
Which proves there’s no ‘mandate’.
It’s a state-by-state, employer-by-employer policy.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Must be a slow day for you today Ian.
Haven’t been able to find any more crap on the interwebs to promote and therefore rinsing and repeating your tired old lines? You enjoy that :-).
It’s not a slow day, 18 deaths, I think it’s the most ever in nsw because the vaccine is a flop

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not a slow day, 18 deaths, I think it’s the most ever in nsw because the vaccine is a flop
Thanks Ianmectin.
Of course you have no idea how many of those 18 people were vaccinated or what strain they had but that doesn’t stop the verbal diarrhea. Maybe the horse paste treats that well - why don’t you give it a shot :-).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’ve always been baffled at where does the water go? I had a guy drunkenly try to tell me this and it’s fine he was a cock muffler but I asked him but where does the water go.
Well apparently they believe there is an ice wall holding the water in.

Maybe that's why climate change is important lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw that in a documentary...a guy took his dog to the moon and they had crackers and stuff
I want to know when the other 2 dudes who walked around the moon, if the 3rd dude who had to stay on lunar module said fuck it if that armstrong prick gets to be the first to walk on the moon ill be first to have a pull on the moon " and jerked off on armstrongs seat ?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I always chuckle at conspiracy theories about covid. Particularly the one about the government having a hand in pharmas pocket.

The reason the government care so much is covid heavily affects the health industry functioning, like hospitals, which they are responsible to make sure ppl have access to. Im sure less people dying from covid is a concern, but mostly it's about the publics access to healthcare for anything, not just covid being affected. The healthcare system is a primary concern of any government. Their biggest fear will be the healthcare system being overloaded and ppl dying because they can't get care. Btw I work in the health care industry.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do you know why I know that’s bullshit is because they would of all killed each other by now..

I’m sure you have broken up the odd hot chick fight in the day in the clubs..
When you're right, you're right lol

I have a few hot chick brawl stories....

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone listen to the Novak court hearing ?! Judge just drilled into the documents .Novak had 2 x letters from high level , well respected doctors . Plus an exemption from vic health department and their independent panel.
- Judge “ what more could he have done ?”
-wood “ I agree your honour”

also so sad to see bob sagaet passed! Just got boosted :(

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone listen to the Novak court hearing ?! Judge just drilled into the documents .Novak had 2 x letters from high level , well respected doctors . Plus an exemption from vic health department and their independent panel.
- Judge “ what more could he have done ?”
-wood “ I agree your honour”

also so sad to see bob sagaet passed! Just got boosted :(
So is he allowed to play?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always chuckle at conspiracy theories about covid. Particularly the one about the government having a hand in pharmas pocket.

The reason the government care so much is covid heavily affects the health industry functioning, like hospitals, which they are responsible to make sure ppl have access to. Im sure less people dying from covid is a concern, but mostly it's about the publics access to healthcare for anything, not just covid being affected. The healthcare system is a primary concern of any government. Their biggest fear will be the healthcare system being overloaded and ppl dying because they can't get care. Btw I work in the health care industry.

By Yan Zhuang
Published Sept. 8, 2021Updated Sept. 13, 2021
The Australian government’s approach to securing Covid vaccines has come under scrutiny again after it released documents detailing the early stages of talks with the drug maker Pfizer.

Internal government emails, released in response to a Freedom of Information request by an opposition party politician, show that a Pfizer Australia representative wrote to the Australian minister of health, Greg Hunt, in late June last year to request a meeting. The Pfizer representative wrote that the pharmaceutical giant had “the potential to supply millions of vaccine doses by the end of 2020.”
The request was passed to a senior official, a first assistant secretary of the health department, who met with Pfizer the following month. Subsequent emails show that Pfizer had asked the Australian government to sign a confidential disclosure agreement, which the official said was “not usual practice” for the government.

The exchange occurred around the same time that the U.S. and British governments were finalizing multibillion-dollar deals with Pfizer to secure access to large numbers of vaccine doses. That month, Britain bought 30 million doses and the United States 100 million.

Pfizer has power to 'silence' governments and 'maximize profits', consumer group alleges

Read all
You want . They are corrupt . They paid the largest criminal fine in history for bribery and falsifying documents . And aren’t liable for any injuries. After 2023 this untested mRNA jabs won’t be approved

Status
Not open for further replies.