Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i have the blow up doll but its punctured and only stays inflated for 90 seconds, but you are already a gimp for the government so you should already have the mask ffs
90secs? His name is Rodzilla so it should be ample enough time for him... Please Rod if you want to be buried with you gimp mask no prob..I’ll strap it to your ass..because you are f&@ked enough in the head! Lol..

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This is an example of the garbage The Desert Review run that Rod suggests is credible:

Gates, Fauci, Daszak et all ‘charged’ with ‘genocide’ for ‘violations of the Nuremberg Code’

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

You couldn’t find more rabbit-holed conspiracy crap if you tried. This ‘content’ is Mike Lindell nutbar territory - but Ivermectin ‘crushed’ Covid.

Well played Rod, quality trolling :-).

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OK.
The funny thing about you Rod is the changing tune:

First: Gates was the problem
Second: Pfizer was the problem
Third: Fauci and Daszak were the problem
Fourth: Now it’s Moderna and Baric

What’s next? :-).
Nick Politis?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Rodzilla Disappointed in you dude.

Your conspiracy cred is slipping.

Ivermectin has gone the way of Hydroxychloroquine.

Bleach is the conspiracy theorists COVID-19 cure of choice now.

You have got to learn to keep up.

LINK: Texas QAnon cult is now drinking bleach, member’s horrified family says | The Independent

Texas QAnon cult is now drinking bleach, member’s horrified family says

‘She was proud to tell us that she was the one mixing it up and giving it to everybody,’ says distressed family member

The family of a woman who joined a fringe QAnon cult in Texas says she’s now drinking toxic chemicals with her peers – and brags that she serves them herself.

“She was proud to tell us that she was the one mixing it up and giving it to everybody,” an anonymous relative told the Dallas Observer.

The Observer reported earlier this month that the woman, whose family’s surname is Leek, recently left her husband and children in Delaware to join the cult in Dallas.

Now, her distressed relatives fear for her life as she and others drink from a punch bowl of chemicals including chlorine dioxide, a disinfectant often used to treat swimming pools.

“She’s always been into, you know, natural remedies, getting aluminum out of deodorant, things like that,” her son, Sean Leek, told the paper. “But that led to anti-vaxxing, and anti-vaxxing led to QAnon.”

The sect’s prophet is Michael Protzman, the former head of a demolition company near Seattle. Mr Protzman has repeatedly predicted that John F Kennedy and his son John Jr, both deceased, will be resurrected in Dallas and begin a revolution against liberal, Satan-worshiping paedophiles – the standard villains of the QAnon conspiracy theory.

Despite two occasions when the JFKs failed to show up, Mr Protzman reportedly still has dozens of followers.

It is not clear how the chemical cocktail fits into the cult’s mythology. Chlorine dioxide has sometimes been fraudulently sold as a miracle cure for Covid-19, but QAnon believers typically regard Covid as a hoax.

On the other hand, former President Donald Trump, who QAnon followers generally support, once floated the ludicrous idea of injecting oneself with disinfectant.

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute,” Mr Trump said at a White House pandemic briefing in 2020. “And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.”

In reality, an injection of disinfectant would kill the recipient. As for chlorine dioxide, the US Food and Drug Administration has repeatedly warned that the chemical is dangerous if consumed in large quantities, and is definitely not a cure for Covid.

The family of a woman who joined a fringe QAnon cult in Texas says she’s now drinking toxic chemicals with her peers – and brags that she serves them herself.
“She was proud to tell us that she was the one mixing it up and giving it to everybody,” an anonymous relative told the Dallas Observer.

The Observer reported earlier this month that the woman, whose family’s surname is Leek, recently left her husband and children in Delaware to join the cult in Dallas.

The sect’s prophet is Michael Protzman, the former head of a demolition company near Seattle. Mr Protzman has repeatedly predicted that John F Kennedy and his son John Jr, both deceased, will be resurrected in Dallas and begin a revolution against liberal, Satan-worshiping paedophiles – the standard villains of the QAnon conspiracy theory.

Despite two occasions when the JFKs failed to show up, Mr Protzman reportedly still has dozens of followers.
It is not clear how the chemical cocktail fits into the cult’s mythology. Chlorine dioxide has sometimes been fraudulently sold as a miracle cure for Covid-19, but QAnon believers typically regard Covid as a hoax.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
And probably ?
So you just making shit up?
It’s not war of the worlds where we are all gathered around crackling radios In a leaking basement hoping to hear some news because alien space robots are destroying our communications it’s either yeah that’s happening or nah fully made that shit up hey.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
probably as in reports are coming out of japan that they are using ivermectin but its denied, there is no doubt that ivermectin was used in india and indonesia and in both cases covid was eliminated instantly, the fact checkers are forced to claim that something else did it

what if i told you that there is a product out there that causes lung cancer and has killed many more people than covid, that scientists knew this product was deadly and addictive but the companies that sold it created doubt with their own scientists and the governments of the world allowed it to continue for many decades and even taxed it and made money off it, is this a conspiracy or real
So you are just full of shit ?
You are a little bitch rod and i bet you would like to suck it wouldnt you???

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The vaccine is a flop, vaccinated people are spreading it and some will end up killing their elderly relatives but blame it on some innocent unvaccinated

congratulations oncontinuing the killing, at least some places in the world took ivermectin and were rewarded

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So you are just full of shit ?
You are a little bitch rod and i bet you would like to suck it wouldnt you???
Aren’t you sick and tired of accusing me of making things up and then faking that you send me apologies in the Mail?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aren’t you sick and tired of accusing me of making things up and then faking that you send me apologies in the Mail?
Prove i didnt send you an apology ? Not my fault you didnt provide and address you dildo ? We can touch penises if you want to make you feel better, but now say sorry to @steeliz for being a **** you little bitch

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No one seems too alarmed by omnicrom compared to when covid first reared its head, hope this peters out or are we pinning our hopes on the third booster?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Its Xmas - and in the spirit of Xmas (apart from Rodz who's a rape advocate), I'd like to share a carol.

O come, all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant
O come ye, o come ye to vaccination
O come and behold Him, born the King of Pfizer
O come, let us adore Him
O come, let us adore Him
O come, let us adore Him
Fauci the Lord
O come, all ye faithful
O come, all ye faithful
O come, all ye faithful to vaccination
O come, all ye faithful
O come, all ye faithful
O sing, choirs of doctors, sing in exultation
O come, o come ye to vaccination
O come, let us adore Him
O come, let us adore Him
O come, let us adore Him
Fauci the Lord

Hallelujah...

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its Xmas - and in the spirit of Xmas (apart from Rodz who's a rape advocate), I'd like to share a carol.

O come, all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant
O come ye, o come ye to vaccination
O come, let us adore Him
O come, let us adore Him
O come, let us adore Him
Fauci the Lord
O come, all ye faithful
O come, all ye faithful
O come, all ye faithful
O come, all ye faithful
O sing, choirs of doctors, sing in exultation
O come, o come ye to vaccination
O come, let us adore Him
O come, let us adore Him
O come, let us adore Him
Fauci the Lord

Hallelujah...
I think @Rodzilla just shed his skin reading that!!!!!!

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.