Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Titanic wasn’t actually real it was just a movie about a selfish door hog.
Fkn lol fat tart layed down while he froze to death ,if she wasnt a greedy **** and let him up and slam her butthole hed be alive fucking mole poor rod if he were on the titanic he would be floating round in the water arguing ivermictem cures hypothermia and trying to draw a graph penis with his frozen snot

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So is it true the unvaccinated have all the same special rights and privileges as the double vaccinated in NSW as of the 15th of December?

I noticed a lot of pubs were pretty packed yesterday for a Wednesday night.
Well to put it in the way I heard today.... the anti-vaxers won.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When you have COVID-19

Vitamin C 1500mg
Vitamin D3 7000-10,000 iu
Zinc 50mg
Ivermectin tablet in the morning, and night with food

Plenty of water

Eat 3-4 garlic cloves per day, usually mix it with yoghurt. This stops the losing of ones taste

Stay out side during the day as much as possible, and do what ever exercises you can do
What if you complete all those steps without ivermectin?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can businesses still discriminate against unvaxxed employees and customers?
You would think not but SCUMMO said that Australia doesn’t have a mandatory policy regarding vaccines lol… and yet here we are… i asked my work and they said it still stands for now

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You would think not but SCUMMO said that Australia doesn’t have a mandatory policy regarding vaccines lol… and yet here we are… i asked my work and they said it still stands for now
You'd the the dumb fucks in government would make a decision (either way) asap to help productivity and employment rates....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn lol fat tart layed down while he froze to death ,if she wasnt a greedy **** and let him up and slam her butthole hed be alive fucking mole poor rod if he were on the titanic he would be floating round in the water arguing ivermictem cures hypothermia and trying to draw a graph penis with his frozen snot
I think it was mutual. She's thinking, "he can fit but I really don't want him to"

And he's thinking, "I could fit but I'd rather just die than have to bang that again"

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now the Hunter has another spread a week before Christmas.
Will the vaccine hold?
Didn't in the Argyle nightclub last weekend.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If the rose took turns on the door with Jack they would both die

also the water is not that cold in that time of year so his speech trying to scare her out of jumping doesn’t make sense, it was cold only because of the specific sheet of ice

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Now the Hunter has another spread a week before Christmas.
Will the vaccine hold?
Didn't in the Argyle nightclub last weekend.
the vaccine is a proven flop, it’s not unvaccinated people spreading covid

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahaha...FMD Southy, next time I have to give a speech at a wedding or a funeral I am going to pay you to write it for me :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I did lose it… but I’m still in contact with people who work there you muppet
You said ‘my work’, not ‘my ex-work’ - so fair question. Oh, and you calling others a muppet :tearsofjoy:.

Status
Not open for further replies.