Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Fair enough :-);
‘Don’t post things that are patently untrue’.
who decides what the truth is?

the source of the virus is not known, so if you have something that says it is definitely not bill gates or Pfizer then contract the media immediately

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Since when did you become based?
Idon’t know what based means, I assume it has something to do with being non woke or something

I have always been based tbh, in the 1983 rodzilla sperm classic race I called out to the other sperm that they were a bunch of **** just as I entered the egg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That censored word is the f word used for gay people btw

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was trying to find an article on this from the news but couldn’t find anything, as someone at work told me about it
It's on the Daily Mail website. Like most Daily Mail articles, their source is basically just a chat group on Telegram. Police are yet to confirm if it was suicide or an accident. Still very sad either way.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
who decides what the truth is?

the source of the virus is not known, so if you have something that says it is definitely not bill gates or Pfizer then contract the media immediately
What are you rambling on with now?
I was referring to easily debunkable garbage that @AlzzBulldog has previously posted like the number of vaccine related deaths or Joe Biden’s ‘fake’ plane. Question whatever you want, but don’t purport it as truth when evidence shows it’s not - like Ivermectin :-)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What are you rambling on with now?
I was referring to easily debunkable garbage that @AlzzBulldog has previously posted like the number of vaccine related deaths or Joe Biden’s ‘fake’ plane. Question whatever you want, but don’t purport it as truth when evidence shows it’s not - like Ivermectin :-)
Don't forget the nrth korea secret service with Biden or Chinese or whatever the fuck it was

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve decided I can’t buy the iPhone 13.
It was developed in only one year.
How can I trust something developed so fast when the first iPhone took years to develop…
That and I heard it has 5G and GPS.
I believe the Gubbermint wants to surveil me :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I can’t buy the iPhone until 80% of nsw buys an iPhone too, how dare anyone not buy an iPhone they are basically terrorists

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You can buy iVermectin instead. Enjoy :-).
actually I can’t, they banned it in Australia because it would get in the way of the vaccines

at least they are being honest, it would get in the way of the vaccine program because it would wipe out covid immediately and nobody would need the vaccine anymore

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
actually I can’t, they banned it in Australia because it would get in the way of the vaccines

at least they are being honest, it would get in the way of the vaccine program because it would wipe out covid immediately and nobody would need the vaccine anymore
Get it from your pet store. Its the Guinea Pig mite treatment. We use it on the pet guinea pigs.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Get it from your pet store. Its the Guinea Pig mite treatment.
no I require the human variety, the government working as vaccine henchmen and have kept us away from the thing that prevents covid

they want to extract money from the taxpayers and they also want to save the world so the covid vaccine is like pert 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner it does both at the same time

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I got a stash crushed up and on my penis,would you like it orally or suppository?

Status
Not open for further replies.