Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
what the hell are you talking about? are you drunk again?

this is what happens when you win and people can't handle it, hacky has a meltdown and blocked me, dinkum deletes his posts and denies everything in front of him, the way southy deals with it is he goes off on a random series of posts about pimpled vaginas and aftican voodoo pastors that have got nothing to do with the discussion

if you have run out of arguments then simply say so
Do you remember pugwall rod ?
I often ponder what he is doing these days

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Riddle me this Joker: if the dewormer was such a miracle in India, why are there still state mandated lockdowns on, even now?
no i think the lockdowns ended in the ivermectin cliff areas since june

maybe you are talking about the kerala who didn't use ivermectin and didn't see an ivermectin cliff

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You haven’t said so…
i can go on all day with arguments tbh, nobody wants to compete against me, hacky tried and had a meltdown, wolfmother came out of kennel retirement to try and she couldn't do anything, southy has to go to vagina pimples after a few posts etc

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
no i think the lockdowns ended in the ivermectin cliff areas since june

maybe you are talking about the kerala who didn't use ivermectin and didn't see an ivermectin cliff
Nope. Wrong again. See the previous article. Lockdowns were still going in Goa in August.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nope. Wrong again. See the previous article. Lockdowns were still going in Goa in August.
well since they retracted the ivermectin usage in june then maybe they didn't feel as comfortable to end the lockdown as the other ivermectin areas

my recommendation is continue ivermectin usage to prevent covid spread and don't relent to pfizer bribe money

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
my recommendation is continue ivermectin usage to prevent covid spread and don't relent to pfizer bribe money
OK. But it’s not just Pfizer, right? Moderna, Sinovax, Sputnik, J&J, they’re all in on the bribe, right?

Regardless, I’m sure your advice will be well considered by world governments and health experts. When asked where the advice was sourced their response: ‘The lizard on a footy forum in Australia but who plans to move to Czechia. He has data on what he calls penis graphs. He’s oozing with credibility :tearsofjoy:.

And we can leave it there…

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw i call them penis graphs because they look like a penis, it reduced as quickly as it went up, imagine if covid spread like wildfire and then did the opposite and stopped like the opposite of a wildfire, then the media didn't even report on the stopping?

people would be interested in the stopping part of that, especially because gladys hasn't been able to stop it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the world governments and health experts are either paid off by pfizer or playing along to help their careers, the only way this will end is if they vote in the parties like the united australia party

that clive palmer video is up to 894,000 views and 8,900/330 like to dislike ratio so at least the message is being spread, 894,000 people hopefully saw the accusation that gladys is a pfizer purchase and then conclude that it makes sense

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What a lucky bastard. He would be rich now.

Rod, when I read your posts I think, what a waste of space & you are an oxygen thief.
when i read your posts i read it and go to the next post

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
894k views inside a week is pretty good, although ive seen it a few times so its probably 300k unique viewers

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve got some good news for you the day is nearly done with a Sunday movie starting soon.
Mate I think the lizard could do with a movie for some distraction from ranting about Ivermectin. And I don’t mean one that didn’t budget much in the wardrobe department - he needs to expand his horizons :-).

Status
Not open for further replies.