Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Proof that he’s lying about Gladys I meant?
Because he’s a known habitual liar.
Why would he be suddenly telling the truth?

It’s the usual story: make a controversial public statement, say ‘I will name names’ and of course nothing happens beyond the sought headline. And if big Pharma are in on this alleged scandal, why has no-one blown the whistle? Why? Because it’s not true.

Not that it matters as you’ll just listen to the fringe lunatics who feed your bias. On that note, Clive has all his marbles intact, it’s why he collects dinosaurs :tearsofjoy::
Yes, the resort he’s been promising to renovate since its closure in 2015 and…nothing. Massive credibility.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It’s the usual story: make a controversial public statement, say ‘I will name names’ and of course nothing happens beyond the sought headline. And if big Pharma are in on this alleged scandal, why has no-one blown the whistle? Why? Because it’s not true.

Not that it matters as you’ll just listen to the fringe lunatics who feed your bias. On that note, Clive has all his marbles intact, it’s why he collects dinosaurs :tearsofjoy::
Yes, the resort he’s been promising to renovate since its closure in 2015 and…nothing. Massive credibility.
I use to love catching up with a few mates and playing golf there years ago.. Fat prick has ruined the joint..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I use to love catching up with a few mates and playing golf there years ago.. Fat prick has ruined the joint..
I stayed there in 2005. When it was the Hyatt Regency it was awesome. Yet another failure from Mrs Palmer and The Five Dancing Daughters…
1631859988083.gif

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

why would gladys not take this opportunity to sue him, he is a billionaire and that video is viewed by 400,000 people in a week

not a peep in media because they know its the secret, the reporter was there badgering him and then stfu immediately when he answered it that way, he knew immediately he couldn't report it lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the reporter was like "ffs i came here looking to make a name for myself and make an attacking piece but now i cant use any of this" the best anyone could do was write about how the campaign would be the best funded

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
actually that video was viewed by 405k in 3 days, like ratio is 6.4k/215

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
why would gladys not take this opportunity to sue him, he is a billionaire and that video is viewed by 400,000 people in a week

not a peep in media because they know its the secret, the reporter was there badgering him and then stfu immediately when he answered it that way, he knew immediately he couldn't report it lol
Because she’s got a state to run and a pandemic to emerge from. Who says they won’t go him later just because they don’t react immediately. Means nothing she didn’t give him any oxygen and proves zero.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Because she’s got a state to run and a pandemic to emerge from. Who says they won’t go him later just because they don’t react immediately. Means nothing she didn’t give him any oxygen and proves zero.
i say they won't go for him

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if the vaccine companies are so confident their product is good then at least take responsibility legally, the only immunity that people will get from the vaccine is the pfizer/az people getting immunity from prosecution

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i say they won't go for him
OK. Still nothing proved. As for his alleged Trump like billions, I wonder where they really are: No Titanic, no renovated Coolum Resort. Probably saving to pay the $100m in damages he has to pay the Qld Nickel liquidator. He might even shoot through to Majorca like that other shifty Queensland ‘high flyer’ did. At least the punters wouldn’t have a hard time believing Clive couldn’t fly back ‘for health reasons’ :-).

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Clive Palmer …. In regards to any credibility ….. fmd no
Won’t produce the story ? …. There isn’t one
Ivermectin…. Go Take a full box pls

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im waiting for southy to confirm he watched that statement from bill gates that covid will end with herd immunity and just 60% vaccines

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nice deflection there big fella
i dont need to deflect anything, i wasn't a part of any previous treatment ideas and i wasn't a part of ivermectin fan club until very recently when they started to attack it for no reason

both were invented by big pharma, but one has its patent expired so small pharma can make it for 5-10 cents and big pharma doesn't like it anymore especially since it gets in the way of their $1 trillion dollar mandatory vaccine plans

Status
Not open for further replies.