Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man when it came out that’s what I thought. I though China could just manufacture and release it to test biological warfare, see how it affects the world.

I’m not into any of the political stuff, just was a thought that passed through my head.

I reckon Covid will evolve into nothing, this time next year it will just die out
my prediction is it will be here next year too.. Rapid antigen tests will be given to everyone needing healthcare and those with covid will be treated outside of mainstream hospitals .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Man when it came out that’s what I thought. I though China could just manufacture and release it to test biological warfare, see how it affects the world.

I’m not into any of the political stuff, just was a thought that passed through my head.

I reckon Covid will evolve into nothing, this time next year it will just die out
Well if you believe Satan's grandfather, Rothschild, he thinks corona is just a "distraction" from the real killer which is climate change.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ivermectin and its potential side effects , particularly for complex care patients, is inferior to covid19 vaccines . Healthcare tend to base their decisions using the mantra of Risk v benefit and that is probably why ivermectin in comparison is not standard treatment. Might have merit in some circumstances but doesn't warrant a standard way of dealing with covid19 when vaccines are proven to be far more superior
vaccines are inferior to ivermectin, the risk reward is that covid ends vs some people might have an upset tummy

caccines were meant to end covid but it hadn’t performed so now it’s time to step aside and make way for something that does

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Vaccines have performed terribly and there is no end in sight

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
vaccines are inferior to ivermectin, the risk reward is that covid ends vs some people might have an upset tummy

caccines were meant to end covid but it hadn’t performed so now it’s time to step aside and make way for something that does
Ivermectin is not going to end covid.. once you step into society you catch it again..

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
You're wrong. Do your research.
I don’t want to do any more research. I’ll admit my research goes as far as what a current affair and Instagram tells me but I’m researched out I just want to have a nice pub lunch and watch the Dogs have a nice win..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ivermectin is not going to end covid.. once you step into society you catch it again..
because everybody is still on the vaccine plan like a bunch of idiots

the idea for the vaccine was that 80% of people will take it, then covid will be severely cut off and will eventually die, but what happened in Israel is that the covid survived and the new plan for the world is that we will have to live with covid because the vaccine is a flop

ivermectin does what the vaccine was supposed to do, for example parts of India it was used

there should be an ivermectin passport ffs

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
ok thats your problem if you don't want to know what happened there, but that study showed 63% less deaths after they corrected the mistake so im putting it down as another thing that says ivermectin works

how about you relax, take your vaccine, enjoy life
Blow me

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t want to do any more research. I’ll admit my research goes as far as what a current affair and Instagram tells me but I’m researched out I just want to have a nice pub lunch and watch the Dogs have a nice win..
Qld can get you the pub lunch but the Dogs entertaining win will have to be playing on the tv from retro games from 2012 :grinning:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.