Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I have to give credit to Rod for putting a lot of effort into his trolling persona. I just don't have the time to entertain him. But kudos for effort.
you don't have the material either for this fight, you tried acting like counting test results opposite wouldn't effect the result, you must think i have an IQ of 22 to fall for that so i take great offence

so you couldn't respond and was chased off, but once again like a snake you were just waiting for another page and a clean slate to come back as if nothing happened

but its not your fault because ivermectin does work so i should have dominate this debate like i have, its not a really a victory when you are arguing on the right side, its like a routine situation, i did what i was supposed to do

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I think we'd break a record with "no" answers on TK
btw if you guys are all double vaccinated then we have to start an investigation to see if vaccination makes you crazy

hacky legit tried to argue over 3 posts that counting a study results the opposite wouldn't effect the result

mattyb said that only unvaccinated people would get covid, then in the next post told me he never said vaccinated people can't get it

you people refuse to accept the truth that they made a mistake and kept the mistaken conclusion in that only study that claims ivermectin doesn't work, (it now shows 63% reduction of death and no reduction in death is their conclusion)

am i that infuriating it makes people talk complete nonsense to simply save face?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the only study that claims ivermectin doesn't work actually shows ivermectin works lol

and they must conclude that it does work now, because if the studies were trustworthy enough when they counted the results wrong then they must be trustworthy now

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you don't have the material either for this fight, you tried acting like counting test results opposite wouldn't effect the result, you must think i have an IQ of 22 to fall for that so i take great offence

so you couldn't respond and was chased off, but once again like a snake you were just waiting for another page and a clean slate to come back as if nothing happened

but its not your fault because ivermectin does work so i should have dominate this debate like i have, its not a really a victory when you are arguing on the right side, its like a routine situation, i did what i was supposed to do
I only skimmed over what you wrote but, awesome. Great trolling dude. Cheers!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I only skimmed over what you wrote but, awesome. Great trolling dude. Cheers!
are you still embarrassed that you tried to explain that counting the numbers the wrong way wouldn't effect the result

if that ever happened to me i would get a brain scan to see what the hell went wrong for me to think that

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
meanwhile that study is still up there, peer reviewed in all its glory and quoted by the media, misleading people in this emergency world crisis

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
are you still embarrassed that you tried to explain that counting the numbers the wrong way wouldn't effect the result

if that ever happened to me i would get a brain scan to see what the hell went wrong for me to think that
Why would I be embarrassed by your errors?

You're a strange kid.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why would I be embarrassed by your errors?

You're a strange kid.
so you still think it doesn't effect the result, you absolutely should be embarrassed by it

this is next level dumb like if i thought that stealing someones car and crashing it wouldn't make them angry

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so you still think it doesn't effect the result, you absolutely should be embarrassed by it

this is next level dumb like if i thought that stealing someones car and crashing it wouldn't make them angry
As I said. You're a strange kid.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
this insult only works if i think im normal, for example you think you are smart and me showing you how you are not is a great insult
When did I say I'm smart. I'm not smart. I'm just your average Joe. That's why I leave it up to the experts to come up with the solutions.

Only an idiot would ignore the experts.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw let me just remind everybody about the ivermectin on prevention, if the studies are accurate including the big 3,000 person study and they chose to deploy ivermectin right now, it would end covid

this is why people are so excited, they had the chance to show that ivermectin didn't work for 18 months, companies would gain the most obscene amounts of money in the coming years if ivermectin was out of the way, so interest is sky high to discredit it

but the only study that claims ivermectin doesn't work actually shows that ivermectin works

the experts want covid to continue or are just playing along because they know what the machine wants, very simple situation, where were all the experts for iraq 2003? all chicken shit and playing along

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if ivermectin prevents covid infection by 80% or more, then quite simply covid disease will end quickly as soon as its deployed

for example australia deploys it now, then covid is over, it took india a month because they were at 35k cases a day and have a huge population

the only explanation for the top experts to ignore this potential and downplay it is if they have been captured and trying to prolong covid

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
if ivermectin prevents covid infection by 80% or more, then quite simply covid disease will end quickly as soon as its deployed

for example australia deploys it now, then covid is over, it took india a month because they were at 35k cases a day and have a huge population

the only explanation for the top experts to ignore this potential and downplay it is if they have been captured and trying to prolong covid
If only Ivermectin worked... Oh well.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Why are nsw health advising pregnant and breastfeeding 'humans' that Pfizer is safe for them and there are a shit tonne of incidents where expectant 'humans' are bullied, harassed and blackmailed to take the vaccine or an elective c-section will not be available to them.

I mean... it's right there on the Pfizer website

• Available data on Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine administered to pregnant women are insufficient to inform vaccine-associated risks in pregnancy
  • Data are not available to assess the effects of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine on the breastfed infant or on milk production/excretion
It's basically a medical apartheid at this point

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If only Ivermectin worked... Oh well.
the only studies done on covid show that it works, even as a treatment, but the key is the prevention study including the 3,000 people study that you agreed with but now you forget about

and curiously the parts of india (unvaccinated, 1st dose 10%) destroyed covid in just over a month and the situation improved precisely when they deployed it

if you want to call them preliminary studies ok but they should have made it the most urgent thing in the world to explore officially, but instead you have the top experts not even looking at the data, FDA hasn't looked at any data and WHO excluded all the prevention study data, and i can't find any studies from western countries released 18 months later, so its super low priority

people say why explore ivermectin possibilities when they have the vaccine and it works 95% and that is better than ivm anyway, the answer is because the vaccine is not going to stop the virus, ivermectin will

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they claimed that the vaccine at 80% would destroy covid and it won't come back, that was false advertising tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.