Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Covid-19 thread is meant to be about Covid-19 information. It's getting spammed with misinformation and debates.

If you want to argue vaccines, proven or unproven treatments, and other Covid-19 related stuff. Keep it in this thread. The main Covid-19 thread is for discussion of the actual disease. Anyone spamming it with misinformation, trolling, or debating pointless stuff, will be reply banned from the thread.

So with that said, continue the argument.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the last part of the argument was me challenging someone to find something that shows ivermectin doesn't work as a treatment or as prevention of covid

nobody has responded so far ffs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the last part of the argument was me challenging someone to find something that shows ivermectin doesn't work as a treatment or as prevention of covid

nobody has responded so far ffs
Burden of proof. Claims that something works requires burden of proof that it works.

I'm not saying it doesn't work. I'm saying there's not sufficient evidence to suggest it works. Provide evidence.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Burden of proof. Claims that something works requires burden of proof that it works.

I'm not saying it doesn't work. I'm saying there's not sufficient evidence to suggest it works. Provide evidence.
i have a feeling you are going to find something wrong with any of the 60 studies that i bring up or the data from areas that have used it and succeeded

the burden of proof also applies to the media and experts who have claimed it doesn't work and have banned it in australia, you are acting like this is a process and its open but the media and the authority figures have shown that the decision is already made

i also have a problem with how subjective these studies are, they can decide that any study is biased because it has favorable results toward ivermectin, suppose that ivermectin works 100% to stop covid, all the studies show that it works, they can stop it and not confirm the study because they think it is biased towards ivermectin?, keep in mind that anybody who finds that ivermectin works should be excited and should try to push it on everyone

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
alot of people think it works, so you are claiming that they are retards, you should have some proof

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Im surprised to tell the truth, didnt expect to see Rod posting in here.
its going to be me against all the idiots again, it reminds me of the good old days when i was trying to convince everyone that barba was a piece of trash and everyone was offended by me for telling the truth

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its going to be me against all the idiots again, it reminds me of the good old days when i was trying to convince everyone that barba was a piece of trash and everyone was offended by me for telling the truth
OMG, cant beleive Im gonna agree with the Zilla. I didnt care for the fraud either. A girl under the high ball and his pathetic acting of ankle injury during his final games so he could weezle out of playing was a dog act.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i have a feeling you are going to find something wrong with any of the 60 studies that i bring up or the data from areas that have used it and succeeded

the burden of proof also applies to the media and experts who have claimed it doesn't work and have banned it in australia, you are acting like this is a process and its open but the media and the authority figures have shown that the decision is already made

i also have a problem with how subjective these studies are, they can decide that any study is biased because it has favorable results toward ivermectin, suppose that ivermectin works 100% to stop covid, all the studies show that it works, they can stop it and not confirm the study because they think it is biased towards ivermectin?, keep in mind that anybody who finds that ivermectin works should be excited and should try to push it on everyone
I don't care what the media say. The media twist and misrepresent stuff all the time.

Provide peer reviewed studies that say that Ivermectin works to treat Covid-19.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
OMG, cant beleive Im gonna agree with the Zilla. I didnt care for the fraud either. A girl under the high ball and his pathetic acting of ankle injury during his final games so he could weezle out of playing was a dog act.
also hitting the woman

i remember the thread clearly when the kennel was so glad that the lady said he didn't do it

headline: barba didn't hit me

kennel: yay, he is incredible

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
alot of people think it works, so you are claiming that they are retards, you should have some proof
If you want to go down that path, then I'll provide proof that it doesn't work when you provide proof that Bigfoot isn't real.

A lot of people believe Bigfoot is real so prove he isn't

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Covid 19 is fake and the government is trying to control us
Its an experimental life control precedent, we cannot have the little man beat the Government.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If you want to go down that path, then I'll provide proof that it doesn't work when you provide proof that Bigfoot isn't real.

A lot of people believe Bigfoot is real so prove he isn't
ok so you agree there is no proof that ivermectin doesn't work, there is high motivation to show that it doesn't work but nothing has come up?

anybody else want to try? no? ok then stfu and go with the best available evidence that it works, the studies that shows it works and the situation where india wiped out covid at the precise moment they introduced ivermectin during the 2nd wave

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
ok so you agree there is no proof that ivermectin doesn't work, there is high motivation to show that it doesn't work but nothing has come up?

anybody else want to try? no? ok then stfu and go with the best available evidence that it works, the studies that shows it works and the situation where india wiped out covid at the precise moment they introduced ivermectin during the 2nd wave
Not very good with science, are you?

There's insufficient evidence to say that it doesn't work. There's insufficient evidence to say that it does work. There's more evidence saying it doesn't work but still not enough and more time is needed.

There is sufficient evidence to say that it's dangerous when taken in large doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.