Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nope. It's pretty clear if you take the blinders off.
its pretty clear you have no understanding of the origin of covid debate and have lost the ability to understand the meaning of words/sentences

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Oooh, sorry Rodzy. The judge said that there's not enough evidence so he has dismissed the case with extreme prejudice.
no, the judge would accept this as evidence and kristian andersen would have a hard time explaining this away, he currently has switch off his twitter again to everybody except his trusted followers, marion koopmans made a long bullshit backpedal tweet thread where i think she blames trump for her wanting to erase mention of lab leak evidence, you should read this to get a feeling of the mindset of these scientists after this became unredacted

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
no, the judge would accept this as evidence and kristian andersen would have a hard time explaining this away, he currently has switch off his twitter again to everybody except his trusted followers, marion koopmans made a long bullshit backpedal tweet thread where i think she blames trump for her wanting to erase mention of lab leak evidence, you should read this to get a feeling of the mindset of these scientists after this became unredacted

Don't take it up with me. Take it up with the Judge. He's the one that rejected your case. Judge Con Spiros.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
kristian andersen would have a hard time explaining this away, he currently has switch off his twitter again to everybody except his trusted followers
Fair assumption his Twatter is off to avoid trolls like you spamming him with crazy theories and accusations?

You previously admitted you’re ‘active’ on Twatter and YouTube comments, so fair suggestion you were all over KA about the furin cleavage site. I’d turn it off too, with all the ‘experts’ and their keyboard effluent :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don't take it up with me. Take it up with the Judge. He's the one that rejected your case. Judge Con Spiros.
i wonder how does your brain operate, like when you read him talking about it not being a conspiracy theory and talking about the lab in wuhan doing serial passage, how does your brain take that to mean not engineered lab leak?, does it just ignore those lines in the sentence, when kristian andersen says he wants to wait for more data on the furin site and doesn't want to publish yet, how do you overcome all that to think that he is talking about a natural virus

when your brain thought that counting the study the wrong way around wouldn't change the result, its like it shuts off and you are not able to understand the basic principle of counting accurately

people who survived ivan milat talked about how his eyes turned crazed, is that what happens to you, you just change and don't know what you are doing? you are so eager to outdo me that you go mental and say anything?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Fair assumption his Twatter is off to avoid trolls like you spamming him with crazy theories and accusations?

You previously admitted you’re ‘active’ on Twatter and YouTube comments, so fair suggestion you were all over KA about the furin cleavage site. I’d turn it off too, with all the ‘experts’ and their keyboard effluent :-).
marion koopmans funniest backpedal twitter thread of all time trying to explain away why she wanted to drop the engineered evidence from the paper, she blamed trump and 9/11 ffs

she is done, kristian andersen is done and fauci is done, this is the exact reason they got those emails redacted in the first place, it shows these guys thinking that its engineered while writing up the draft that says its not engineered

eddie holmes lied about what changed his mind also, he says he got the pangolin news on feb 2nd, but no it was feb 7th, that means he has no reason to change his mind, he was still 70% lab after the conference call and started to write up proximal origin draft feb 4th

soon ill enter into evidence the glorious email from the NIH boss on feb 2nd, the real reason they switched up

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if it was all scientific process and above board then it would have been fine and there is no need to redact anything, maybe i should bold text that was originally redacted so you guys can see what they were trying to hide

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i wonder how does your brain operate, like when you read him talking about it not being a conspiracy theory and talking about the lab in wuhan doing serial passage, how does your brain take that to mean not engineered lab leak?, does it just ignore those lines in the sentence, when kristian andersen says he wants to wait for more data on the furin site and doesn't want to publish yet, how do you overcome all that to think that he is talking about a natural virus

when your brain thought that counting the study the wrong way around wouldn't change the result, its like it shuts off and you are not able to understand the basic principle of counting accurately

people who survived ivan milat talked about how his eyes turned crazed, is that what happens to you, you just change and don't know what you are doing? you are so eager to outdo me that you go mental and say anything?
This is like watching a child try to cram a square peg in a round hole. No matter how many times you try, it never fits.

I recommend you learn what serial passage actually is before you try to use it as a smoking gun. Here's a clue. It doesn't actually require the engineering of a virus.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
marion koopmans funniest backpedal twitter thread of all time trying to explain away why she wanted to drop the engineered evidence from the paper, she blamed trump and 9/11 ffs

she is done, kristian andersen is done and fauci is done, this is the exact reason they got those emails redacted in the first place, it shows these guys thinking that its engineered while writing up the draft that says its not engineered

eddie holmes lied about what changed his mind also, he says he got the pangolin news on feb 2nd, but no it was feb 7th, that means he has no reason to change his mind, he was still 70% lab after the conference call and started to write up proximal origin draft feb 4th

soon ill enter into evidence the glorious email from the NIH boss on feb 2nd, the real reason they switched up
Right, so your reply is a diversion as usual.

Wow, we get to see more ‘evidence’??
Christmas has come early :-).

Oh yeah, they’re ‘done’. Sure they are.
I bet they’re all quaking in their boots knowing Det. Zil has cracked the case :tearsofjoy:.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The main problem with this covid crap..... You can't believe the MSM and the alternate media.

All ***** with agenda driven bullshit.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is this thread still going? Aren’t you all vaccinated and safe from this deadly virus which has killed no one?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
the families of the 6.6 million would beg for a full investigation into the origin of covid

There is always a weak link though. My niece asked me if Santa was real and to my sisters absolute horror I said no your mum just bought you presents off Amazon Santa is just a thing to make people feel
Nice that they survived another year and to celebrate with family and was created by coke cola so you buy Coca Cola and now other corporations Shit. Not saying don’t have a lovely time but Santa is not real sweetheart.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i remember when i came into the old covid thread and saw hacky, south and others trying to outdo each other in explaining what they would do to the protesters in Australia, saying they would put gas onto them and throw them into the desert without water

why don't you guys repeat the same things now about chinese protesters?, say that the chinese government should kill them

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i remember when i came into the old covid thread and saw hacky, south and others trying to outdo each other in explaining what they would do to the protesters in Australia, saying they would put gas onto them and throw them into the desert without water

why don't you guys repeat the same things now about chinese protesters?, say that the chinese government should kill them
I’d prefer the protesters kill the Chinese government

Status
Not open for further replies.