Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i thought i could die if i took the vaccine and took it anyway, of course you are misrepresenting my argument
Actually, you said you were ‘forced’ to be vaxxed to work, so who’s mis-representing now? You’ve made many a clanger in this thread but today you’ve got the credibility and longevity of a Pussycat Dolls record :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
he had the anthrax vaccine patent and he released anthrax, that is evidence enough

what more do you need? him on tape talking about wanting to go to the bahamas with all the vaccine royalties he was going to get?, you are operating in another universe if this is not enough evidence of his intent
He had his name on the vaccine patent along with two others. He didn't own the patent though. That was the US military.

There's also no evidence he sent the anthrax.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Actually, you said you were ‘forced’ to be vaxxed to work, so who’s mis-representing now? You’ve made many a clanger in this thread but today you’ve got the credibility and longevity of a Pussycat Dolls record :-).
i was forced to take the vaccine and thought i could die but took it anyway, i understand everybody's chances of having a heart attack at any given moment is tiny but on a scale of billions taking it is a different story

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i thought i could die if i took the vaccine and took it anyway, of course you are misrepresenting my argument, the vaccine heart attack chances double or quadruple depending on how you want to spin the safety data
We covered this already. You not being able to understand basic statistics doesn't mean that you are right and the statisticians are wrong.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He had his name on the vaccine patent along with two others. He didn't own the patent though. That was the US military.

There's also no evidence he sent the anthrax.
let me guess, the anthrax naturally got itself made then got into the envelope then asked the nearby pen if it could come over and write a message on it, the pen then wiggled over and wrote the message

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
once again the eco fascists and climate change doomsters are the ones over the edge and have lost their shit

this is you

Remember when you wore a Nazi uniform and praised the Nazis as heroes?

That was pretty funny. Strange and horrible. But funny.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
We covered this already. You not being able to understand basic statistics doesn't mean that you are right and the statisticians are wrong.
this coming from someone who said that counting a study backwards wouldn't change the result in any way and then repeated that claim

you claiming that i don't understand statistics doesn't mean that i don't understand statistics, you need evidence to back up your claims

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
let me guess, the anthrax naturally got itself made then got into the envelope then asked the nearby pen if it could come over and write a message on it, the pen then wiggled over and wrote the message
You really think that he was the only person who ever held Anthrax?

There was 100 people who handled the Anthrax the FBI claimed was involved. A follow up investigation found that the Anthrax could have been literally any Anthrax from around the world.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You really think that he was the only person who ever held Anthrax?

There was 100 people who handled the Anthrax the FBI claimed was involved. A follow up investigation found that the Anthrax could have been literally any Anthrax from around the world.
back up your claims

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
this coming from someone who said that counting a study backwards wouldn't change the result in any way and then repeated that claim

you claiming that i don't understand statistics doesn't mean that i don't understand statistics, you need evidence to back up your claims
This coming from the guy who said that Hitler was right.

You need evidence to back up your claims and you still have none.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i was forced to take the vaccine
You weren’t because if you truly felt as strongly as you claim you could’ve refused the vax. You could’ve taken annual or unpaid leave, you had options. No-one forced you to get a shot, you’re being a victim because you’re an anti-vax conspirator. That’s all there is to it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You weren’t because if you truly felt as strongly as you claim you could’ve refused the vax. You could’ve taken annual or unpaid leave, you had options. No-one forced you to get a shot, you’re being a victim because you’re an anti-vax conspirator. That’s all there is to it.
and what should i do, hunt for food?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
and what should i do, hunt for food?
There wasn’t an abundant supply in your garden? :-):

E7785E2D-BC60-4AAA-9907-3ED9B9AE3555.jpeg

But you know, do what everyone else did:

Let me guess, you shop at Aldi.
Or you refuse to buy from the ‘cartel’ of ‘big grocery’ because they’re ‘making money’ and ‘buying off any opposition’ or some other weird shit…

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
speaking of jacking off material, ill post this here for you guys as a goodwill gesture, fap away

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah well you probably can't even reverse park properly

what has my jerking off got to do with anything, this is a classic case of shoot the messenger and avoiding the topic
15 years ago I used to reverse park buses.

So you are wrong again.

What I can't do is reverse a F@#king trailer.

Drives me f@#king nuts.

You jerking off has everything to do with everything.

The topic was your ability to produce an erection.

And without Big Pharma, not possible.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh yeah baby, so much has happened ffs, let me bring you an update

1) us congress report says that covid was most likely engineered

2) pfizer admits that they never tested to see if the vaccine stopped the spread of the virus, there was an entire campaign putting pressure on people to get vaccinated specifically to protect loved ones and that was based on nothing at all, proves the media and government officials all turned into pfizer spokespeople

3) bob garry appeared on megyn kelly's show and made a fool of himself, interviewer did a great job not letting him get away with any bullshit and he had no answers ("umm, you know its you know umm, you know....you know"), i have a crush on alina chan and would like her to receive Rodzilla penis penetration

this is basically the interview i would have had with him and a perfect illustration that the science was corrupted and can't stand up, only i would have interrupted him when he claimed pangolins relieved his concerns and i would have told him that his conspiracy theory of china covering up all the animals leaves him with no evidence, his exact accusation of the other side

4) election upcoming, the real anthony fauci documentary released and destroyed him, fauci shutting the fuck up hoping republicans don't win or that he doesn't end up like epstein and killed off by a 'deranged MAGA fauci hater' instead of having to face tougher questions

5) media going apeshit towards elon musk buying twitter, if you want to rank all the guys in the world for their contribution to fight climate change then he would be right up there if not number 1, but he showed solidarity towards lockdown protesters and animosity towards bill gates, so they are going mental right now

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
oh yeah baby, so much has happened ffs, let me bring you an update

1) us congress report says that covid was most likely engineered

2) pfizer admits that they never tested to see if the vaccine stopped the spread of the virus, there was an entire campaign putting pressure on people to get vaccinated specifically to protect loved ones and that was based on nothing at all, proves the media and government officials all turned into pfizer spokespeople

3) bob garry appeared on megyn kelly's show and made a fool of himself, interviewer did a great job not letting him get away with any bullshit and he had no answers ("umm, you know its you know umm, you know....you know"), i have a crush on alina chan and would like her to receive Rodzilla penis penetration

this is basically the interview i would have had with him and a perfect illustration that the science was corrupted and can't stand up, only i would have interrupted him when he claimed pangolins relieved his concerns and i would have told him that his conspiracy theory of china covering up all the animals leaves him with no evidence, his exact accusation of the other side

4) election upcoming, the real anthony fauci documentary released and destroyed him, fauci shutting the fuck up hoping republicans don't win or that he doesn't end up like epstein and killed off by a 'deranged MAGA fauci hater' instead of having to face tougher questions

5) media going apeshit towards elon musk buying twitter, if you want to rank all the guys in the world for their contribution to fight climate change then he would be right up there if not number 1, but he showed solidarity towards lockdown protesters and animosity towards bill gates, so they are going mental right now
So you're telling me the governments lied and the sheep fell for it hook, line and sinker?

First time for everything lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So you're telling me the governments lied and the sheep fell for it hook, line and sinker?

First time for everything lol
i think alot of them knew it was bullshit but liked the outcome so they played along

some media now calling for an amnesty for people who lied, im sure nazi collaborators also called for an amnesty when they saw that the nazi's were about to withdraw

Let’s Declare a Pandemic Amnesty - The Atlantic

Status
Not open for further replies.