Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
weve already gone through this, the official trial data shows the vaccine causes heart attacks and kills more people than it saves

so the default position is the vaccine causes heart attacks and kills more people than it saves unless you have some sort of information that overrides the official study

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
at least when im 80 i can rest easy knowing i did the right thing and was not an eco fascist piece of shit

its like how people who opposed the nazi's were able to live in peace and the nazi collaborators had to hide and be bitter
You're not doing anything. You're talking on a footy forum inbetween jerking off to people who give you zero credibility.

You are achieving nothing. No one cares about Rod's conspiracies.

People reply to you for their own amusement. Not to engage in conversation with you about the subject.

You're life can not be that mundane and irrelevant that you play poker sticks in an asylum.

Give it up Rod. Go outside. Go for a walk. Tomorrow is another day

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're not doing anything. You're talking on a footy forum inbetween jerking off to people who give you zero credibility.

People reply to you for their own amusement. Not to engage in conversation with you about the subject.

You're life can not be that mundane and irrelevant that you play poker sticks in an asylum.

Is rod still cuckoo?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

im very comfortable with my activity and i can hold my head high, your side are now trying to downplay the situation, hide behind officialdom and you are worried about me, "relax covid is over" "fauci is retiring" "move on", but its not going to work, the election is coming up and the republican campaign is that they will investigate the origins of covid, that proves how many people are interested in this, i guarantee its not just me and a few others

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
only nixon can go to china and only rodzilla can support the republicans and hope they win the mid terms

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
all this was after the cover story was blown and the FBI were looking for which scientist did it, that outcome has got nothing to do with what he was hoping to have happen in 2001

what a moron, are you also going to argue that people who killed their spouse didn't do it to collect their life insurance because they ultimately were found out and didn't get any money?

the trying to frame islamic terrorists and sending the packets out to news outlets shows that he was interested in creating a need for the vaccine and get the maximum exposure piggybacking off 9/11

fame and fortune is definitely on offer, it doesn't even have to be about the money, firefighters start fires and go fight them not because they have a fetish for getting burned in the ass, they want to tell everybody that they fought the fire and were a big hero
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Random guesses by an ill-educated conspiracy theorist just doesn't cut it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
vaccine causes heart attacks, its like russian roulette everytime you take a shot ffs
So Fauci knew that he could die if he took the vaccine, but he took it anyway?

Remember that time you couldn't understand what an eco-fascist is?

Good times.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Let's not be so harsh. Many consider Jerking Off to be an achievement.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Random guesses by an ill-educated conspiracy theorist just doesn't cut it.
he had the anthrax vaccine patent and he released anthrax, that is evidence enough

what more do you need? him on tape talking about wanting to go to the bahamas with all the vaccine royalties he was going to get?, you are operating in another universe if this is not enough evidence of his intent

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So Fauci knew that he could die if he took the vaccine, but he took it anyway?

Remember that time you couldn't understand what an eco-fascist is?

Good times.
i thought i could die if i took the vaccine and took it anyway, of course you are misrepresenting my argument, the vaccine heart attack chances double or quadruple depending on how you want to spin the safety data

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Honestly, I should stop replying to him. When he eventually goes full Postal, I don't want people to look at me and say that I was what drove him over the edge.
once again the eco fascists and climate change doomsters are the ones over the edge and have lost their shit

this is you

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
only rodzilla can support the republicans and hope they win the mid terms
They might go a bit better than the United Antivax Party, your last publicly declared party support. Wouldn’t be hard to top that outcome :tearsofjoy:.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
what more do you need? him on tape talking about wanting to go to the bahamas with all the vaccine royalties he was going to get?
Well you also made unsupported claims about Gladys B being on Pfizer’s payroll and shooting through with a boatload of cash, so yeah, you’ll need a little more…

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

To jerk off, he would need help from a pill to get it up.

And we all know @Rodzilla could not live with himself if he gave Big Pharma the credit.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
They might go a bit better than the United Antivax Party, your last publicly declared party support. Wouldn’t be hard to top that outcome :tearsofjoy:.
the australian government behaved for 6 months before the election, thats why the vote was reduced to 10% between one nation and united

thats why biden is now saying covid is over and trying to behave

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Well you also made unsupported claims about Gladys B being on Pfizer’s payroll and shooting through with a boatload of cash, so yeah, you’ll need a little more…
people made unsupported claims that FIFA was corrupt simply because qatar was given the world cup, no other evidence was required and sepp blatter had to resign in disgrace

but i was talking about bruce ivins who had the vaccine patent for anthrax and released anthrax, even if he was a psycho and resented being rejected by a woman 30 years previous or it was someone else, the point remains that somebody from that lab extracted anthrax and released it, something you said was impossible because of all the security and whistleblowers that would stop it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
To jerk off, he would need help from a pill to get it up.

And we all know @Rodzilla could not live with himself if he gave Big Pharma the credit.
yeah well you probably can't even reverse park properly

what has my jerking off got to do with anything, this is a classic case of shoot the messenger and avoiding the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.