Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey you leave Autism out of this.

Autism get enough blame as it is. Poor bastard
I'm not trying to pick on him. I actually believe he is on the spectrum. Not being able to tell the difference between honesty and humour leads me to think he may at least have aspergers.

I volunteered at a school for Autistic children for a while and the responses I noted were very similar. But I'm not a psychologist so I could always be wrong.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Do you believe Bruce Ivins did it?

He killed himself so it's possible he did it and felt guilty, or he didn't want to be caught. But the independent investigation found that the FBI had little evidence to accuse him of the crime.

It's still possible he did it. But if he did do it, what makes you think he did it to push a vaccine?
because he held the patent to the vaccine and like pretty much everybody else in world history he wanted to be more rich and powerful or he wanted to receive credit for saving people

you want to talk about autism, how about you not understanding this most simple logic

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not trying to pick on him. I actually believe he is on the spectrum. Not being able to tell the difference between honesty and humour leads me to think he may at least have aspergers.

I volunteered at a school for Autistic children for a while and the responses I noted were very similar. But I'm not a psychologist so I could always be wrong.
Dude pick on Rod all you like. Make him cry if you want to.
Just leave poor old Autism out. He gets blamed for alot these days.. Just like ADHD in the 90's and Aids in the 80's

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And eco fascist supports eco fascism. A non-eco fascist does not support eco fascism.

Tomorrow I'll teach you about the difference between plus and minus. I think you may be pleasantly surprised.
so you can't explain the difference between yourself and an ecofascist

"I'm not a racist, i have a black butler...."

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fmd Rod.

You need to chill mate.

You're a busted ass. Thats all you'll ever be. You're not going to change anything.

You're going to wake up. Be 80, and realise you didn't change a thing. A wasted life.

I'm affraid you're not just down a conspiracy rabbit hole anymore. You are playing poker with sticks in an asylum. Talk about fixated person.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Fmd Rod.

You need to chill mate.

You're a busted ass. Thats all you'll ever be. You're not going to change anything.

You're going to wake up. Be 80, and realise you didn't change a thing. A wasted life.

I'm affraid you're not just down a conspiracy rabbit hole anymore. You are playing poker with sticks in an asylum. Talk about fixated person.
at least when im 80 i can rest easy knowing i did the right thing and was not an eco fascist piece of shit

its like how people who opposed the nazi's were able to live in peace and the nazi collaborators had to hide and be bitter

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
because he held the patent to the vaccine and like pretty much everybody else in world history he wanted to be more rich and powerful or he wanted to receive credit for saving people

you want to talk about autism, how about you not understanding this most simple logic
He didn't hold the patent. The military held the patent. The government got all the profits. And they used it on all the military personnel long before the anthrax letters were sent.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so you can't explain the difference between yourself and an ecofascist

"I'm not a racist, i have a black butler...."
An eco fascist supports eco fascism. A non-eco fascist does not support eco fascism.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
at least when im 80 i can rest easy knowing i did the right thing and was not an eco fascist piece of shit

its like how people who opposed the nazi's were able to live in peace and the nazi collaborators had to hide and be bitter
I'm starting to think that you're secretly an eco-fascist, and you're using this forum to try and hide that fact. You're probably even an eco-terrorist.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He didn't hold the patent. The military held the patent. The government got all the profits. And they used it on all the military personnel long before the anthrax letters were sent.
he is on the patents as inventor and would receive royalties from VaxGen who acquired the rights, but the whole thing unraveled when the anthrax threat was known to be a manufactured lie

thats what happens with Fauci and the scientists here, they make royalties from the vaccine and are in a clear conflict of interest, retiring won't save him btw, he needs to have a heart attack or something

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
he is on the patents as inventor and would receive royalties from VaxGen who acquired the rights, but the whole thing unraveled when the anthrax threat was known to be a manufactured lie

thats what happens with Fauci and the scientists here, they make royalties from the vaccine and are in a clear conflict of interest, retiring won't save him btw, he needs to have a heart attack or something
Nope. Ivins only got $6k, most of which he gave away. And the contract for VaxGen was already cancelled so he wouldn't see any more money.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nope. Ivins only got $6k, most of which he gave away. And the contract for VaxGen was already cancelled so he wouldn't see any more money.
all this was after the cover story was blown and the FBI were looking for which scientist did it, that outcome has got nothing to do with what he was hoping to have happen in 2001

what a moron, are you also going to argue that people who killed their spouse didn't do it to collect their life insurance because they ultimately were found out and didn't get any money?

the trying to frame islamic terrorists and sending the packets out to news outlets shows that he was interested in creating a need for the vaccine and get the maximum exposure piggybacking off 9/11

fame and fortune is definitely on offer, it doesn't even have to be about the money, firefighters start fires and go fight them not because they have a fetish for getting burned in the ass, they want to tell everybody that they fought the fire and were a big hero

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the contract was not already cancelled you lying piece of trash, the contract was created and cancelled years later

Status
Not open for further replies.