Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol watched that 2001 anthrax netflix bullshit, acting like that was about the scientist involved being psychotic and only mentioning for a tiny one liner that he was working on vaccines for anthrax and had the patent for it receiving a huge government contract, that makes a hell of a lot more sense than the motives they have offered

he was participating in the investigation, worked at the lab all that time and did very specific things to make the anthrax dangerous without being psychotic or nobody suspecting anything, so i think he was fully sane and just wanted to monetise his anthrax vaccine so 9/11 gave him an opportunity to do so

also left out the part where the media and government not only ignored evidence that it came from the US lab but fabricated evidence that it came from Iraq, including the american ABC week long reporting that 4 independent sources say they found "bentonite" in the anthrax, that bentonite is a signature iraqi bio weapon ingredient and its identical to iraq samples from 1994

they didn't find any bentonite and their reason for saying that it is an iraqi signature is that one sample they found, total bullshit and 1 year later the administration went back to it to build their case for invasion

because @DinkumDog is so adamant about it not being possible to do this, ill ask how did this guy make the stuff and then extract it from fort denison? why wasn't their any whistleblowers ffs? how did he avoid being a suspect for years?, why is their evidence so weak and they needed for him to die to say he did it because they didn't have enough for a trial?

fort denison sounds like a fort and that it has some high security or something ffs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
they were trying to spin it any way they wished but the most obvious financial motive was avoided, especially when they narrowed it down to a US Lab all the focus was on finding a lone nut, its the typical loner theory that is rolled out to hide that it was planned by more people

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
no whistleblower ffs, did he walk it right out of fort denison? if so that doesn't sound like much of a fort, did he disguise it as brown sugar wtf?

do you know why nobody suspected anything or that they were working with someone who is trying to release a bio weapon? because creating and researching bio weapons/viruses was their business you moron, just like the ecohealth alliance and the wuhan clan, its not like they were usually making pancakes for customers and then saw something out of the ordinary when someone tried to make a bio weapon

so your theory that this would have been recognised and stopped is complete trash and you should apologise immediately for even bringing it up

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if someone at ecohealth alliance wasn't making a bio weapon then they would have suspected something was wrong and investigated them

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
2001 virologist who holds the patent to the anthrax vaccine releases anthrax and tries to frame Al Qaeda

dinkum dog neighboudhood watch theory is totally busted and he needs to think of something else to say

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you should apologise immediately
Nah. The prosecution rested when you said:

‘yes that is exactly my allegation, that the vaccine makers and bill gates are conspiring to reduce world population + make money and that they are buying off any form of opposition’

So really, the only apology needs to come from you for being a crackpot, but that won’t happen and we don’t really care either. Back in your rabbit hole now :-).

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Erm. You people take shit from netflix as gospel?

No wonder the world is going batshit crazy.

I watched supersize me and binge ate mcdonalds for a month learnt my lesson right there

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

I watched supersize me and binge ate mcdonalds for a month learnt my lesson right there
no im not using netflix as gospel, im saying the opposite and that they are not gospel, they are the opposite of gospel

you should watch that documentary and their re-enactments of bruce ivins crazy scenes, this is not a guy who can fool FBI and fort denison co-workers all that time while cooking up a sophisticated anthrax scheme

of course he was showing signs of stress when the investigation closed in on him, he was unravelling etc, but the clear motive is him holding the anthrax patent and wanting to increase demand for the anthrax vaccine, which is totally ignored by netflix and by the real life investigators

you loner theorists are crazy as fuck

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nah. The prosecution rested when you said:

‘yes that is exactly my allegation, that the vaccine makers and bill gates are conspiring to reduce world population + make money and that they are buying off any form of opposition’

So really, the only apology needs to come from you for being a crackpot, but that won’t happen and we don’t really care either. Back in your rabbit hole now :-).
hacky and doogie think the world is going to end unless they reduce the world population, peter dazsak is a self described eco warrior and son of a ukraine nazi volunteer executioner, bill gates has talked about reducing population as if he is the god, so yes

you can spot an eco fascist pretty easily, they were the ones who were rejoicing at covid spreading and talking about the earth healing, that humans were the virus and spreading bullshit like the water is getting clearer in venice and you can see dolphins

for example these mother fuckers on twitter, i guarantee this is a cult situation, i can keep going all night if you need more examples

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
that guy was able to stay overtime and cook up his anthrax right at fort denison and then extract it, mail it to people and kill them

nobody suspected anything because he was doing his job

the ecohealth alliance job was to develop biological weapons for the military, so nobody is going to stop them either

Security "what are you doing there?"

Scientist "creating a bio weapon"

Security "oh ok, sorry i thought you weren't making a bio weapon and got suspicious"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so do you believe bruce ivins released anthrax because he had been working on the anthrax vaccine for 20 years and had the patent?

he probably realised he couldn't release it normally out of the blue but when he saw 9/11 he thought he could pin it on the terrorists and get away with it, he did get away with it btw, all they had on him was that he was acting weird and it came from his lab where a number of people could have done it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I tried to translate what Rod is saying and it was difficult because I don't speak crazy, but I think he's saying that something is only true if there's very little evidence to support it. And if there's plenty of evidence to support it, then it's definitely not true.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
hacky and doogie think the world is going to end unless they reduce the world population, peter dazsak is a self described eco warrior and son of a ukraine nazi volunteer executioner, bill gates has talked about reducing population as if he is the god, so yes

you can spot an eco fascist pretty easily, they were the ones who were rejoicing at covid spreading and talking about the earth healing, that humans were the virus and spreading bullshit like the water is getting clearer in venice and you can see dolphins

for example these mother fuckers on twitter, i guarantee this is a cult situation, i can keep going all night if you need more examples

I have a feeling someday you will do something that will be called "Radical", and it will have nothing to do with skateboarding.

You're honestly starting to remind me of the nutjob that stormed the pizza joint because he believed that Hilary Clinton was running a child trafficking operation out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.