Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you can try to act like its a joke but the evidence says the vaccine kills more people than it saves, it was getting worse so they stopped the testing, until something else happens this is the default situation

you're a fraud that gets angry when roe v wade was overturned and claims that everybody's medical choices must be respected or nobody should tell someone what to do with their body but previously hoped that unvaccinated people die solely due to a medical choice

at least ive got nothing to hide and can speak what i feel, you have to stop short of what you really want to say because like doogie explained it is like having your nuts in a vice grip to talk about because people will correctly assume you are psycho
you can try to act like its a joke but the evidence says the Godzilla kills more people than it saves, it was getting worse so they stopped the attacks, until something else happens this is the default situation

you're a fraud that gets angry when Godzilla v Mothra was overturned and claims that everybody's Kaiju choices must be respected or nobody should tell someone what to do with their city but previously hoped that Japanese people die solely due to a Kaiju choice

at least ive got nothing to hide and can speak what i feel, you have to stop short of what you really want to say because like King Kong explained it is like having your nuts in a vice grip to talk about because people will correctly assume you are a monster

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I just want to apologise Rodzy - little did I know you are in the middle of a scientific study.

Does posting random wank change the quality of the sperm you unload onto your keyboard and does the quality change the point where the keyboard ceases up?

Guess this study is ongoing....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
lolol poor CNN presenter is being yelled at to interject and stop him from airing this information without sounding too dismissive

i think she should be in the guiness book of records for the blinking world record ffs

That's in the full Lancet Commission report that's publicly available on the Lancet website. They hypothesise that the virus could have come from an a animal in the wild, a natural virus stored in a lab and accidentally released, or a manipulated virus stored in a lab and accidentally released. They never state that it was a deliberate release though.

Also important to note that the same report found that China are the heroes of this story, which makes sense because Sachs praises China often and he has defended the Chinese government imprisoning and "re-educating" Uyghurs. Sachs also has millions of deaths on his hands due to his economic policies. But that's another topic altogether. If we just look at the report, it's detailed and doesn't say anything about Bill Gates or the deliberate release of a virus, or controlling the population or any other nutjob conspiracy.

Feel free to read it yourself. You will probably be disappointed.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lolol this is the funniest thing, i had to make a video of it, try blinking that much ffs its very difficult to do

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That's in the full Lancet Commission report that's publicly available on the Lancet website. They hypothesise that the virus could have come from an a animal in the wild, a natural virus stored in a lab and accidentally released, or a manipulated virus stored in a lab and accidentally released. They never state that it was a deliberate release though.

Also important to note that the same report found that China are the heroes of this story, which makes sense because Sachs praises China often and he has defended the Chinese government imprisoning and "re-educating" Uyghurs. Sachs also has millions of deaths on his hands due to his economic policies. But that's another topic altogether. If we just look at the report, it's detailed and doesn't say anything about Bill Gates or the deliberate release of a virus, or controlling the population or any other nutjob conspiracy.

Feel free to read it yourself. You will probably be disappointed.

of course im not expecting him to say that, this guy is an official and needs to be sure of something like that

but he suspects that and has accused the NIH of a cover up, that story of asking for all the information on gain of function research and only receiving the front page and 300 fully redacted pages definitely sounds fishy

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw when someone says gain of function research i hope everybody reads it as biological weapons development

the ecohealth alliance DARPA proposal is pitching to the military the advantages of having an exclusive vaccine for viruses, i don't think its any secret that the US develops offensive biological weapons to keep up their sleeve, so ecohealth alliance is not trying to predict viruses, they are making viruses and corresponding vaccines to sell off

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
COVID is over most people have had it most have had at least one or two shots people are getting symptoms now and not even testing because it’s over. No one cares anymore.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
COVID is over most people have had it most have had at least one or two shots people are getting symptoms now and not even testing because it’s over. No one cares anymore.
don't act like you are the worlds spokesperson

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m not acting I’m just going off what I’m seeing. I’m not trolling either just people don’t really care now which is good. That’s just my opinion but yeah think it’s done.
Cept China they still love a lockdown

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It was done through the microchips we had installed during the 2nd vaccine.
Congratulations to @N4TE and no sour grapes but my chip is showing a blue screen and has required several reboots. That proves Bill Gates’ involvement I think. Can we have another vote once I’m back on line? :-).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to @N4TE and no sour grapes but my chip is showing a blue screen and has required several reboots. That proves Bill Gates’ involvement I think. Can we have another vote once I’m back on line? :-).
Funny how a healthy 99year old prince Philip and 96 year old Lizzy had no problems prior the vaccine and all of a sudden die just over 12 months apart .
And bill gates wasn't at the funeral!!!!!!
wAkE uP sHeEp this is all on gates.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I was wrong so I just want you to apologise to Rod..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Funny how a healthy 99year old prince Philip and 96 year old Lizzy had no problems prior the vaccine and all of a sudden die just over 12 months apart .
And bill gates wasn't at the funeral!!!!!!
wAkE uP sHeEp this is all on gates.
I knew it was Gates, even when they were saying it was old age, I knew it was him!

Status
Not open for further replies.