Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When you observe real outcomes compared to forecast models and inflated case numbers to actual case numbers and when you compare deaths to flu year on year then yes, covid has been a monumental scam.

I know there are people who are brainwashed and continue to move the goalposts on each flawed forecast but that can’t last forever. At some point people will realize once and for all that they have been scammed.

The so called “vaccine” doesn’t work and the “informed consent” part got thrown out the window through iatrogenic practices worldwide.
FACTS. All the fools on here who still believe in this scam should go to China and live under the lockdowns

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I must have missed it too. Where was it sold as a cure?

I'm not saying it wasn't. I know officials make stupid statements all the time, especially when they're senile (just look at Biden), but when was it sold as a cure?

A vaccine by definition cannot be a cure. It's close in definition to a cure, but a cure relieves or resolves a disease. A vaccine prepares the immune system to combat a disease. So if someone sold it as a cure then can you please provide the person as I want to laugh at them.
when they said herd immunity and explained what herd immunity was, when the CDC director and maddow said that you can't spread the disease when you are vaccinated, when gates said it

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw there was a memorial service for herd immunity just recently.
Herd immunity was a hope early on. Unfortunately it was quickly reaslised that herd immunity wasn't possible. Pity.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
FACTS. All the fools on here who still believe in this scam should go to China and live under the lockdowns
I'm just going to raise two points:

1) If you say "FACTS" it doesn't automatically make something a fact. Or maybe it does. I'll test it out. "BULLDOGS ARE TOP OF THE TABLE! FACTS!"

2) Following what scientific research says doesn't immediately mean you should move to China. China also don't really follow science that closely. But if you're ignoring the scientific research and believing what is written by laymen then maybe you would like to move to one of the deeply religious countries that follow the same mentality. Qatar is probably best. They ignore science in favour of religion, they are good to workers (as long as you're rich, otherwise best to avoid 'cause you're basically a slave), and they are hosting the upcoming world cup this year thanks to their leaders bribing officials

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
I must have missed it too. Where was it sold as a cure?

I'm not saying it wasn't. I know officials make stupid statements all the time, especially when they're senile (just look at Biden), but when was it sold as a cure?

A vaccine by definition cannot be a cure. It's close in definition to a cure, but a cure relieves or resolves a disease. A vaccine prepares the immune system to combat a disease. So if someone sold it as a cure then can you please provide the person as I want to laugh at them.

Gates funds the WHO, the WHO drive the pandemic and the responses to it.

Fauci is the chief medical advisor to the president.

Walensky is the director of the CDC.

Would you say they are also senile?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will just put this here before I disappear to get work done.

The experts say the following:

1) Vaccines are the best way to combat Covid. They're not perfect, but they work

2) Ivermectin doesn't do anything for Covid, but there are other options

3) Covid is not a scam. It has killed over 6 million people worldwide

I want you all to concentrate on this point right now. If you think Covid is a scam after it has killed 6 million people, if you are still treating it like it's a common cold, you are wrong. Pure and simple. You look stupid and everyone is laughing at you. But that's your right as a free citizen. You can be an idiot and we will laugh at you because you think that the fact that you learned to lay bricks means that you know more than people who spend 10 years studying virology.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I may not have been firm enough so I'll say it again. If you have not extensively studied virology then stop saying it's a scam because it makes you look like an idiot.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

1) Vaccines are the best way to combat Covid. They're not perfect, but they work

I want you all to concentrate on this point right now. If you think Covid is a scam after it has killed 6 million people, if you are still treating it like it's a common cold, you are wrong. Pure and simple. You look stupid and everyone is laughing at you. But that's your right as a free citizen. You can be an idiot and we will laugh at you because you think that the fact that you learned to lay bricks means that you know more than people who spend 10 years studying virology.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gates funds the WHO, the WHO drive the pandemic and the responses to it.

Walensky is the director of the CDC.

Would you say they are also senile?
Ok....

How is any of that relevant to what I said?

My question was, "Where was it sold as a cure?"

Where has Gates, Fauci or Walensky sold it as a cure?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
i haven't taken it because its not available here but i would in a second if i ever got covid

now fuck off and leave me alone, you trying to follow up on this as if its some sort of gotcha moment lolol, what a moron
$13.92 at Pet circle. Comes with a disposable syringe too. Gotta appreciate hygiene eh?

And I thought we had a relationship Rodzy. Imagine a little lizard telling the Lizard Lord to fck off. Anyone else Rodzy, it'd be off to Lizard detention but for old times, I'll let it pass.

And it is a gotcha moment Rodzy. You have constantly supported this product not only as a cure but as a preventive. Any decent pet store stocks it and u apparently have refused to take it.

U talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Hypocritical little lizard.

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Ok....

How is any of that relevant to what I said?

My question was, "Where was it sold as a cure?"

Where has Gates, Fauci or Walensky sold it as a cure?
You tried to use Bidens senility to subtlety discredit something you obviously know nothing about.

The relevance to me bringing them up is because they also said the same as Biden and are his advisers.

So, are they also senile?

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score

Quote your experts.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Correct. Including Trump.
And he didn’t agree with Trump and called out his ridiculous claims like injecting bleach etc.
That’s why the Trumptards who are desperate to suck up to Donny are still trying to bring him down.
It’s not science, it’s politics.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
$13.92 at Pet circle. Comes with a disposable syringe too. Gotta appreciate hygiene eh?

And I thought we had a relationship Rodzy. Imagine a little lizard telling the Lizard Lord to fck off. Anyone else Rodzy, it'd be off to Lizard detention but for old times, I'll let it pass.

And it is a gotcha moment Rodzy. You have constantly supported this product not only as a cure but as a preventive. Any decent pet store stocks it and u apparently have refused to take it.

U talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Hypocritical little lizard.
we are talking about human pill form ivermectin, the TGA banned it in australia because our doctors were using it, thats why Dr Robert Clancy AM and Dr Wendy Hoy AO thought it was an outrage and they were correct

you are not a serious person and want to replay the horse product sledge

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
we are talking about human pill form ivermectin, the TGA banned it in australia because our doctors were using it, thats why Dr Robert Clancy AM and Dr Wendy Hoy AO thought it was an outrage and they were correct

you are not a serious person and want to replay the horse product sledge
couldn't get pills for u bro - but what about choc chewable tablets?

See - no horse product sledges. Just here to help.

1652530745602.png

Tlamb

Banned
Reaction score
Correct. Including Trump.
And he didn’t agree with Trump and called out his ridiculous claims like injecting bleach etc.
That’s why the Trumptards who are desperate to suck up to Donny are still trying to bring him down.
It’s not science, it’s politics.
Fauci advising Biden to say that getting vaccinated will stop you getting sick is not about the science, it’s politics.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You tried to use Bidens senility to subtlety discredit something you obviously know nothing about.

The relevance to me bringing them up is because they also said the same as Biden and are his advisers.

So, are they also senile?
Really?

Seriously?

I asked a question while also pointing out that Biden was senile and you immediately tried to divert to completely irrelevant stuff?

Look. It was a simple question. Ignore that I mentioned that Biden is senile. Ignore all of that.

You clearly stated that the vaccine was sold as a cure. Not just that, you stated that you showed that it was sold as a cure. I did not see this.

So I asked you to show where it was sold as a cure. You seem to be attempting to deflect.

So I'll ask again. Please show where the vaccine was sold as a cure. If you provide anything other than evidence that it was sold as a cure then it's obvious that you don't want discussion, you have no answers, you're just looking to stir shit. In which case I will no longer participate in this discussion.

I blocked Rod because he didn't care about facts. He is here purely to troll people. If you are doing the same then I'm out of thise conversation. If you want to have an actualy conversation about it then count me in. But if you're going to play the troll then I'm just going to block you like I did with Rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.