Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Zero evidence is fair, but that's the place where a lot of these things start.

There's a bit of colouring in to do, but the line work is there - you're acting as if corporations and governments have never been corrupted or had vested interest.
Of course they have vested interests.
They are businesses in business for profit.
They provide lots of jobs.
If you’re a Merck employee you’re grateful they’re trying to make money.
They also have powerful lobbyists.
No-one suggests otherwise.

But this alleged stitch-up that I made clear in my last post is laughable. The dumbest thieves in the world wouldn’t try to swindle that.

The bottom line with Ivermectin is there is inadequate efficacy and safety data for now. It might become part of the mix later. Stress: might. It also might not. And it’s certainly not responsible for a miracle in India or elsewhere like the lizard has continually argued.

I don’t see what’s not clear…

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
absolutely im suggesting this, first of all the politicians are there just to figure out ways to extract tax payer money to themselves usually VIA lobbying money, iraq war they knew it would kill many people, spiral the country into debt, they did it for no reason other than to extract more money than they can under normal conditions, special situations like that and the 2008 financial crisis, this is like christmas for politicians

merck not only can't profit from it, it specifically takes away $1.2B
So you want to compare a global pandemic to a war to prove government corruption. OK.

For the record I too was against the Iraq invasion, but you’re comparing chalk and cheese.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So you want to compare a global pandemic to a war to prove government corruption. OK.

For the record I too was against the Iraq invasion, but you’re comparing chalk and cheese.
the iraq invasion proves that the government, media and world experts lie in order to get the money

now the government, media and world experts are lying, also to get the money, but this one is much bigger with a reward that makes iraq look like kindergarten cops and robbers

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course they have vested interests.
They are businesses in business for profit.
They provide lots of jobs.
If you’re a Merck employee you’re grateful they’re trying to make money.
They also have powerful lobbyists.
No-one suggests otherwise.

But this alleged stitch-up that I made clear in my last post is laughable. The dumbest thieves in the world wouldn’t try to swindle that.

The bottom line with Ivermectin is there is inadequate efficacy and safety data for now. It might become part of the mix later. Stress: might. It also might not. And it’s certainly not responsible for a miracle in India or elsewhere like the lizard has continually argued.

I don’t see what’s not clear…
I used to work for somebody who paid certain people a commission to graffiti affluent areas. He would letterbox drop his graffiti removal service strategically around these events.

The genius part of it was, he bought them water based spray paints.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the iraq invasion proves that the government, media and world experts lie in order to get the money

now the government, media and world experts are lying, also to get the money, but this one is much bigger with a reward that makes iraq look like kindergarten cops and robbers
OK. Keep up the good fight :tearsofjoy:.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I used to work for somebody who paid certain people a commission to graffiti affluent areas. He would letterbox drop his graffiti removal service strategically around these events.

The genius part of it was, he bought them water based spray paints.
No-one is suggesting corruption and dodgy practice doesn’t exist - always has, always will.

But your graffiti example is hardly out in the open on a global scale. Just think how many eyes are on everything to do with Covid. Yet not a single whistle blower to this alleged scam…

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No-one is suggesting corruption and dodgy practice doesn’t exist - always has, always will.

But your graffiti example is hardly out in the open on a global scale. Just think how many eyes are on everything to do with Covid. Yet not a single whistle blower to this alleged scam…
Where are the eyes though? YouTube? MSM? People are treated like lunatics for even mentioning it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw i hope the UK ivermectin study isn't done to intentionally hide its effects by studying it in treating covid in vaccinated people

thats one way to achieve matching results IVM vs no IVM and to conclude it doesn't make a difference

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Where are the eyes though? YouTube? MSM? People are treated like lunatics for even mentioning it.
No, people are criticised for quoting dubious sources without bothering to fact check. That’s the problem with bias regardless of its flavour - it feeds what people want to hear whether that’s Fox News on the far-ish (not fringe) right or The Daily Beast on the far-ish (not fringe) left. It’s usually not that hard to confirm or debunk info either - the problem is most people don’t bother and just reach for the pitchfork.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

so corruption and dodgy practice does exist, just not in this case

if a whistle blower calls CNN or any mainstream media outlet and has proof that it is a scam, they will simply not report it

like when an official Christian Perronne in france spoke against covid narrative, they fired his ass and deleted him from social media, thats whats in store for anybody who wants to be a hero and blow the whistle, thats why everyone plays along

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
why do all the experts in north korea not speak out against kim jong un being the supreme life form?

i guarantee there are people in that country with an IQ of 120+ and they know the truth but they are just playing along for self preservation

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
clive palmer i think one of the top 5 experts in australia in lobbying the government and how corruption works, blew the whistle and accused the nsw premier of intentionally destroying business because she is under direction from a specific pfizer/az lobbyist, this is simply not reported by the media and ignored

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
so corruption and dodgy practice does exist, just not in this case

if a whistle blower calls CNN or any mainstream media outlet and has proof that it is a scam, they will simply not report it

like when an official Christian Perronne in france spoke against covid narrative, they fired his ass and deleted him from social media, thats whats in store for anybody who wants to be a hero and blow the whistle, thats why everyone plays along
And you’re proving my point.

- Show me a valid example where CNN (or anyone) ‘buried’ a whistleblowers ‘truth’. You can’t.

- Perronne is no ‘hero’, he’s just a controversial character that CT’s love to cuddle up to.

- ‘They’: Who? What’s next - ‘Having their strings pulled?’ - the usual CT go to lines with zero evidence of anything.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And you’re proving my point.

- Show me a valid example where CNN (or anyone) ‘buried’ a whistleblowers ‘truth’. You can’t.
clive palmer i think one of the top 5 experts in australia in lobbying the government and how corruption works, blew the whistle and accused the nsw premier of intentionally destroying business because she is under direction from a specific pfizer/az lobbyist, this is simply not reported by the media and ignored

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Rinse and repeat. Swinging like a barnyard door in a hurricane because you have nothing. Enjoy the Sabbath lizard, I’ve got stuff to do that doesn’t involve arguing with a loon or troll. See ya! :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
clive palmer is a former member of parliament and i assume he spent so much money to make other members of parliament do things that they would otherwise not do, this man knows his stuff on this subject and i think is the number 1 expert in australia

not reported by any of the media, the media has been captured just like before the iraq war

Status
Not open for further replies.