Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
An Italian anti-vaxxer who tore off his oxygen mask and insisted he did not have the disease while being treated at a hospital, has died of Covid-19
How far does one have to go? While i should laugh at the stupidity its fucking crazy people will belive a bullshit post on facebook or whatever than whats being told by drs.
Do the anti vaxxers who continually post absolute bullshit that has no reality what so ever feel a bit bad that they may of contributed to some ones death ? @bricktamland was his death a hoax or did he die standing up to what he believed?or you just ignore it and double down and post more clown pictures?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
An Italian anti-vaxxer who tore off his oxygen mask and insisted he did not have the disease while being treated at a hospital, has died of Covid-19
How far does one have to go? While i should laugh at the stupidity its fucking crazy people will belive a bullshit post on facebook or whatever than whats being told by drs.
Do the anti vaxxers who continually post absolute bullshit that has no reality what so ever feel a bit bad that they may of contributed to some ones death ? @bricktamland was his death a hoax or did he die standing up to what he believed?or you just ignore it and double down and post more clown pictures?
The main thing is these people are probably vaccinated so what is weird is getting pleasure out of coming on a local Rugby League fan forum and going for weeks and weeks about it just to razz up others. And if they are not vaxxed whatever it’s their choice but they probably haven’t experienced someone who has had it really severely. Like I have said governments couldn’t organise a fuck in a brothel and big pharma doesn’t have a bunch of Hitlers on the boards it’s just a one in one hundred year virus and I’m not even not down for saying it may have escaped a lab that kind of make sense as to where it started and why China got so secretive and protective about it but it didn’t help them do anything it may have just been an incompetent mistake it definitely also could have just been some grot eating a bat. I think there has been a lot of mistakes by different countries but they had no idea what was going on either.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
when anybody dies the ones who should feel bad are the ones who contributed to ivermectin not being used for covid

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
you know the ones who don't feel bad? the indian officials who introduced ivermectin and won the battle

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
stop changing the subject
Not at all its a cure i read online drs wont admit 2 it because they are in pfziers pocket but i had 3 friends with covid who butt turniped up and cured covid i have a graph as proof ,you on the other hand have nothing to dis prove this.
And the people of Guatemala are catching on and using butt turnips crushing covids

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if ivermectin doesn't work they would have shown it by now

for example all the smaller studies show it works, all the bigger foreign studies worked, it worked in india and other places, everybody is excited about it except the vaccine suppliers who feel maximum level cockblocked

they would have been excited enough to produce the large scale study and if it shows it doesn't work, then they can say it doesn't work

what happened is everybody got excited, it worked everywhere and then they jumped ahead to saying it doesn't work, they skipped the part where they saw it doesn't work and immediately went to the saying it doesn't work

this is not the scientific process, they can come up with all the excuses they want like running out of ivermectin for their study, its bullshit

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
they did numerous times? Ok then please show me
You have been shown many of times
But studies are looking good for the horse paste used for turnip lube for insertation.
Hot tip rod invest in turnip farms ,the way butt turnips crush covid is a license to print $$$ and maybe japan but they are trialing butt wasabi with mixed results.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You have been shown many of times
But studies are looking good for the horse paste used for turnip lube for insertation.
Hot tip rod invest in turnip farms ,the way butt turnips crush covid is a license to print $$$ and maybe japan but they are trialing butt wasabi with mixed results.
i have been shown 0 times, hacky tried to produce something but that was disqualified because they counted the results the wrong way around

Status
Not open for further replies.