Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s all get together next year and have a beer while we watch panthers get slaughtered .. and smile and all be friends.
I love y’all

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
happily inject children who are dying from it
Where is your evidence that any children have died from vaccination? The fake Tweet you posted from Kerry Chant was debunked. Feels like you’re really reaching now Brick - your ‘narrative is crumbling’ :-).

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is a Debate , you and your cronies are all about vaccinations whilst anything myself or rodzilla share is deemed misinformation.
1. FULLY VACCINATED deaths outweigh unvaxxed deaths easily.

2. The vaxxed are spreading it more since they are the only ones allowed into venues in most states.

3. Why do we have the highest rate of infections despite the highest rates of vaccination ? Why is it higher now then a year before ? Majority has been same restrictions. Especially Qld seeing as only green ticked can go to restraunts.
Your whole argument on covid 19 and vaccinations is flawed. I’d say majority are dying from vaccine implications cause now that’s your immune system. For something super rare there seems to be a lot of heart related deaths and problems.

why is twitter removing the vaccines are safe quote above their posts ?
Whats higher 0.0063 or 0.0318 ???

ITS YOUR OWN STATS AND YOUR OWN ARGUMENT WORKING AGAINST YOU FFS.

How stupid are you?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a Debate , you and your cronies are all about vaccinations whilst anything myself or rodzilla share is deemed misinformation.
1. FULLY VACCINATED deaths outweigh unvaxxed deaths easily.

2. The vaxxed are spreading it more since they are the only ones allowed into venues in most states.

3. Why do we have the highest rate of infections despite the highest rates of vaccination ? Why is it higher now then a year before ? Majority has been same restrictions. Especially Qld seeing as only green ticked can go to restraunts.
Your whole argument on covid 19 and vaccinations is flawed. I’d say majority are dying from vaccine implications cause now that’s your immune system. For something super rare there seems to be a lot of heart related deaths and problems.

why is twitter removing the vaccines are safe quote above their posts ?
Out of curiousity, do you have ADHD?

You seem to jump around a lot. Everytime there's a train of discussion, you jump to something completely different. It's rather confusing.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
That's fine, as long as you can explain why all the scientific research is wrong and you are right.
I said there are too many variables with individuals thats why covid vax should not be mandated.

I'm just going to assume you were drunk when you thought that was the appropriate response.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A Sydney father’s declaration that his “beautiful” seven-year-old son died in the back of an ambulance of a “massive heart attack” days after receiving his Covid-19 vaccine has been labelled a hoax by authorities.
Was it ever taken seriously when the original msg said the " apparent father said if he wasnt allowed in the ambulance with his son he would call rebel news? Lol im sure 2 people on here ate it all up

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
A Sydney father’s declaration that his “beautiful” seven-year-old son died in the back of an ambulance of a “massive heart attack” days after receiving his Covid-19 vaccine has been labelled a hoax by authorities.
Was it ever taken seriously when the original msg said the " apparent father said if he wasnt allowed in the ambulance with his son he would call rebel news? Lol im sure 2 people on here ate it all up
It's this sort of crap why I waste so much time in this thread.
Rebel News - Jesus - is there a bigger flog than Avi Yemini? :triumph:.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
What the fck - u mean it wasn't true? Fck - I cried more for this than when Rodzy (or should I say realist) went to the mods complaining about the injustice of being called a retard. These two events were major turning points in my life. I'm shattered...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I said there are too many variables with individuals thats why covid vax should not be mandated.

I'm just going to assume you were drunk when you thought that was the appropriate response.
I read what you said. And I stand by my comments. The research doesn't say there's too many variables and too many different reactions. It says that there's a few rare reactions, and some common reactions that are common to all vaccines. Including the vaccines that are mandated for many.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's this sort of crap why I waste so much time in this thread.
Rebel News - Jesus - is there a bigger flog than Avi Yemini? :triumph:.
My mates have been pushing Topher Field's Battleground Melbourne doco with Avi Yemeni. I pissed myself laughing because I called Topher Field and Avi Yemeni hacks who are full of shit. And Topher Field replied to me saying that the news and authorities have lied about him and Avi.

Then I posted a screenshot of their Metacritic. They fixed the listing though. Originally it has, "Languages: English, Karen"

Screenshot_20220124-200139_Edge.jpg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My mates have been pushing Topher Field's Battleground Melbourne doco with Avi Yemeni. I pissed myself laughing because I called Topher Field and Avi Yemeni hacks who are full of shit. And Topher Field replied to me saying that the news and authorities have lied about him and Avi.

Then I posted a screenshot of their Metacritic. They fixed the listing though. Originally it has, "Languages: English, Karen"

View attachment 38639
There really are no words for those clowns :tearsofjoy:.
I love when they get called out that the ‘others’ have ‘lied’ and they’re cleanskins and soldiers of truth. Please. Rebel News in Canada (where it started) is no different and my Canadian colleague fills in some local blanks for me but it’s the same story every time - crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.