Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No, you will never accept a loss…you lost again and I owned all the bed wetters here.
So you can OWN stuff with memes?
Sweet!

I’ve cancelled my meetings for today, I’m off to see my lenders, show them some memes then demand they discharge my mortgages because I now OWN stuff.

Thanks for the advice Brick, solid as always :-).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No, you will never accept a loss… your entire argument is how good they are, the science behind it snd how bad it is to be unvaxxed. Well well from NSW health… it’s all coming out that the Vaxxed are in fact spreading it! So don’t twist it and say anything else, you lost again and I owned all the bed wetters here.
Still behind the times it seems. We have known for a long time that vaccinated can also spread it, so I'm not sure what you're trying to debate. We have pointed out all along that vaccines may reduce the spread, but won't stop it. Their main purpose is to stop you from getting sick and dying.

For example, I posted this in July last year. So maybe catch up with the rest of the class.

It's looking like that 80% vaccine amount may not be that good. CDC will soon release a report which shows that the Delta strain is potentially more deadly, is as infectious as chicken pox, and while the vaccine prevents hospitalisation and death, it appears that the vaccine doesn't reduce spread with vaccinated spreading the virus just as easily as non-vaccinated.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still behind the times it seems. We have known for a long time that vaccinated can also spread it, so I'm not sure what you're trying to debate. We have pointed out all along that vaccines may reduce the spread, but won't stop it. Their main purpose is to stop you from getting sick and dying.

For example, I posted this in July last year. So maybe catch up with the rest of the class.
PUTS UP A QUOTE FROM A DISCUSSION BRICK WAS BANNED FROM ( for winning another argument )

Now justify how not only are the vaxxed severely out numbering unvaxxed deaths, but how despite no science they keep saying do boosters ? 9/10 deaths in Qld vaxxed, nsw 3 weeks in a row also.
So when do you admit you’re being lied to by your very goverment health experts ?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

67A34AEB-F23A-4479-92B0-D0F67BF34210.jpeg

Straight from nsw health Facebook

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just for the record @bricktamland you don’t get banned from discussions for ‘winning’ but eventually you do for shit talking - especially when the ‘facts’ you’re presenting are anything but. You know, what you CT’s call ‘censorship’. I’d call it ‘agnorant’ - being ignorant but remaining arrogant :-).

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put the pipe down for a second. How is that relevant to the discussion.
This is a Debate , you and your cronies are all about vaccinations whilst anything myself or rodzilla share is deemed misinformation.
1. FULLY VACCINATED deaths outweigh unvaxxed deaths easily.

2. The vaxxed are spreading it more since they are the only ones allowed into venues in most states.

3. Why do we have the highest rate of infections despite the highest rates of vaccination ? Why is it higher now then a year before ? Majority has been same restrictions. Especially Qld seeing as only green ticked can go to restraunts.
Your whole argument on covid 19 and vaccinations is flawed. I’d say majority are dying from vaccine implications cause now that’s your immune system. For something super rare there seems to be a lot of heart related deaths and problems.

why is twitter removing the vaccines are safe quote above their posts ?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just for the record @bricktamland you don’t get banned from discussions for ‘winning’ but eventually you do for shit talking - especially when the ‘facts’ you’re presenting are anything but. You know, what you CT’s call ‘censorship’. I’d call it ‘agnorant’ - being ignorant but remaining arrogant :-).
Nah it’s cool.. your logic is this
Gets schooled by brick .. censors the discussion. Bit like the global criminal organisation running these vaccines you absolute fool.. you are the jester after all.

just remember I’m not the one who volunteered for a trial experiment to be part of the statistics for a drug that is literally only for emergency use .. that’s what clowns do

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 38541
Straight from nsw health Facebook
That’s yesterdays numbers, not today.
Behind again Brick :-).
You’ve been told his before but one more time for the dummies: the state is 95% vaccinated so OF COURSE those who unfortunately die are more likely to be vaccinated than not. What part of this VERY SIMPLE logic are you failing to grasp??

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But can we get someone banned (hopefully permanent) because they refuse to actually add up or recognize percentage ratios??

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nah it’s cool.. your logic is this
Gets schooled by brick .. censors the discussion. Bit like the global criminal organisation running these vaccines you absolute fool.. you are the jester after all.

just remember I’m not the one who volunteered for a trial experiment to be part of the statistics for a drug that is literally only for emergency use .. that’s what clowns do
How did I ‘censor’ anything?
I’m not a mod and have no ability to do that.
As for the rest of the dribble :tearsofjoy:.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

What are the long-term side effects of the COVID-19 vaccines?
Because COVID-19 vaccines clinical trials only started in the summer of 2020, it’s not yet clear if these vaccines will have long-term side effects. However, vaccines rarely cause long-term side effects.
If you're concerned, in the U.S., safety data on COVID-19 vaccines will be reported to a national program called the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. This data is available to the public. The CDC has also created v-safe, a smartphone-based tool that allows users to report COVID-19 vaccine side effects.
If you have additional questions or concerns about your symptoms, talk to your doctor.

so lab rat or lab monkey .. which one would you rather be ? @Hacky McAxe @south of heaven @DinkumDog @Doogie @Dogna88

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But can we get someone banned (hopefully permanent) because they refuse to actually add up or recognize percentage ratios??
Fuck those ratios. Stick to your vaccine and back it up. If it works then why are so many dying and spreading it ? Why do you need a booster every 5-6 months even 3+ months ? Why ignore the deaths and side effects of people who got the vaccine ?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did I ‘censor’ anything?
I’m not a mod and have no ability to do that.
As for the rest of the dribble :tearsofjoy:.
I’m sure you reported me or the bed wetters on here did cause they couldn’t handle the facts or bruised egos

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
PUTS UP A QUOTE FROM A DISCUSSION BRICK WAS BANNED FROM ( for winning another argument )

Now justify how not only are the vaxxed severely out numbering unvaxxed deaths, but how despite no science they keep saying do boosters ? 9/10 deaths in Qld vaxxed, nsw 3 weeks in a row also.
So when do you admit you’re being lied to by your very goverment health experts ?
They are your government health experts too lad..

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are your government health experts too lad..
Which I have publicly said aren’t trustworthy, lobbyist for pharma. And not to mention lie for the agenda, happily inject children who are dying from it , and knowingly ruin some people’s lives when they get serious heart problems. 2 people I know will never be the same again.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Which I have publicly said aren’t trustworthy, lobbyist for pharma. And not to mention lie for the agenda, happily inject children who are dying from it , and knowingly ruin some people’s lives when they get serious heart problems. 2 people I know will never be the same again.
Fair enough I just don’t get the language like flop and bedwetter just say hey boys hope Dogs go better this year I have Personel concerns about the vaccine and will probably choose not to get it but respect your decision. End of story thread ends in three posts. Read the room sometimes.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck those ratios. Stick to your vaccine and back it up. If it works then why are so many dying and spreading it ? Why do you need a booster every 5-6 months even 3+ months ? Why ignore the deaths and side effects of people who got the vaccine ?
Ratios are facts, your commentary is fantasy. Its a vaccine and not a cure but you seem to simply ignore that and the numbers which clearly show that with almost the entire state vaccinated you are over 10 times more likely to get very sick or die from covvid without a vaccination. Its a pity we dont have a vaccine for dumb..

Status
Not open for further replies.